Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,681 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:02 AM

Get Alert In Millions Promo:fidelity Bank Awards Producer With Two Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Alert In Millions Promo:fidelity Bank Awards Producer With Two Million Naira (524 Views)

First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards / Help, My Staff Are Stealing My Money In Millions / Fidelity Bank Raises International Spend Limit On Naira Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Alert In Millions Promo:fidelity Bank Awards Producer With Two Million Naira by Oshoboy01: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
The 1st Prize Presentation of the Fidelity Get Alert in Millions Savings promo took place at the corporate Head office of the Bank. And for Damilola Emmanuel Olufemi, two million naira winner in the first monthly draw of the Fidelity Get Alert In Millions Promo, today marked a big step in his journey to fulfil his dream of becoming a successful music producer.
Olufemi got a pleasant surprise this afternoon when the Executive Director, Lagos & South-West, Mrs. Nneka Onyeali-Ikpe, in an elaborate event held at our Corporate Headquarters in Lagos handed over the N2m cheque to him.

Joined by other senior management staff, representatives from the Consumer Protection Council (CPC) and the Nigerian Lottery Regulatory Commission (NLRC), Mrs. Onyeali-Ikpe watched with great delight as Olufemi was enthralled by the entire experience, expressing unreserved gratitude to the Bank for keeping its word and transforming his fortunes.

His words: “With my winning, I can buy music equipment for my studio work”. Strategically designed to advance Federal Government’s laudable financial inclusion policy, the Fidelity Get Alert in Millions Savings promo also raises awareness on the need for Nigerians to acquire a savings culture.

Similar prize presentations were also simultaneously made across the regions.

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/get-alert-in-millions-promo-fidelity-bank-presents-first-winner-with-two-million-naira/

1 Share

Re: Get Alert In Millions Promo:fidelity Bank Awards Producer With Two Million Naira by clydedaniels(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Service Processes In Your Business / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Cutting The Tape At Wapic's Building Commissioning / UBA CFO, Finance Team Shine At CFO Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.