Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,527 members, 7,888,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:57 PM

Easy Ways To Win A Girl Over The Internet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easy Ways To Win A Girl Over The Internet (1953 Views)

When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) / The Pain Was Much That She Pooped Out During A Fight With A Girl Over Her Man / Make Her Hot: 24 Sexual Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Ways To Win A Girl Over The Internet by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bad market today.
Re: Easy Ways To Win A Girl Over The Internet by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Easy Ways To Win A Girl Over The Internet by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
judeefcc:
cheesy cheesy cheesy painment
dnt go and read your books,stay online and be forming relationship counsellor,after you go carry 3rd class go give ur parents for house..
Re: Easy Ways To Win A Girl Over The Internet by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

dnt go and read your books,stay online and be forming relationship counsellor,after you go carry 3rd class go give ur parents for house..
wetin you know, abeg go use microwave cook beans
Re: Easy Ways To Win A Girl Over The Internet by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
Benita27:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bad market today.
must you comment for my thread
Re: Easy Ways To Win A Girl Over The Internet by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
nairalanddss:
i don laugh tire ...see everybody dy bash m
ok i done hear you
Re: Easy Ways To Win A Girl Over The Internet by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
judeefcc:
wetin you know, abeg go use microwave cook beans
ah no know anything,buh i still better pass u...
Re: Easy Ways To Win A Girl Over The Internet by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

ah no know anything,buh i still better pass u...
ok na why you dey single so
Re: Easy Ways To Win A Girl Over The Internet by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
judeefcc:
ok na why you dey single so
i pity u,u only run ya mouth when u see your frnds.. lemme leave u b4 u start crying

1 Like

Re: Easy Ways To Win A Girl Over The Internet by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

i pity u,u only run ya mouth when u see your frnds..
lemme leave u b4 u start crying
no annoy me, make i no vex post your picture cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Easy Ways To Win A Girl Over The Internet by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
judeefcc:
no annoy me, make i no vex post your picture cheesy cheesy cheesy
ooh,you saved d pix,it means you really like me that much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest / A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake / Chaii!!! Must Read Romance Story : My I.T Sex Escapade (18+) Complete Season 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.