Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room (5772 Views)

Help! A Big Bird Inside My Ceiling (photo) / Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag / Story 18+ : How I F**k My Aunty Inside My Room Very Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by kayo80(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
I just moved out of Lagos recently, but I make sure I visit Lagos at least 3 times a month, and spend extended times with my girlfriend when I do so. So, I went to Lagos over the last weekend, and yesterday, I stopped by to see my girl on my way to the park, and when I walked into her room, my eyes went straight to a transparent bowl by her bedside, and inside it was a large sized cucumber.

I am sure if I hadn't seen that Miss Anambra girl's leaked video, I wouldn't have even noticed the cucumber, but my mind started racing, and trying to come up with the reason why she had the cucumber in her room. I don't even have anything with girls pleasuring themselves with Cucumbers, but it was the size of this particular cucumber that got me worried. It was quiet long, and I was thinking maybe my girl isn't satisfied with my thing.

Anyway, she noticed something was wrong and asked what's up. I just blurted it out and asked what she was using the cucumber for. She looked shocked at first, then she laughed when she understood why I was asking. She told me someone recommended it for her bad memory. My girl's memory is really bad tho...like that Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler movie...But I am still wondering if she is telling me the truth. The thing has been bothering me since yesterday.

When I logged into Nairaland tonight, I was just seeing many threads related to that Miss Anambra girl's leaked video, and it heightened my concern. What do you guys think? Is my girl lying?

1 Like

Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by Kx: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
It's for her memory.

U hear me so shocked

10 Likes

Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by kayo80(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
Kx:
It's for her memory.

U hear me so shocked

Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
childish nonsense #poo

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by NevetsIbot(m): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
lol... The dude above me... Saddist

4 Likes

Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol... The dude above me... Saddist

everything na #garbage #childishcrap #poo to am grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by jamalnation(m): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
No offense bt this is crap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by NevetsIbot(m): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
Jarizod:

everything na #garbage #childishcrap #poo to am grin
maybe words don finish from him dictionary....
Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by kayo80(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
jamalnation:
No offense bt this is crap

undecided

1 Like

Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
maybe words don finish from him dictionary....
grin cheesy
Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by goshikid: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Chai weti i no go see for nairaland grin
Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Season of Cumcuber Episode II

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by kayo80(m): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
grayht:
Season of Cumcuber Episode II

Hmm!
Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by Dannidom(m): 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
but your observation and concern did more harm than good undecided

Now you are giving her ideas

5 Likes

Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by Neimar: 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
cucumber d new Love Machine in town

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by TerrorSquad147: 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
bad market for Love Machine...#cucumber ti take over
Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by kayo80(m): 12:07am On Oct 26, 2016
The price of cucumber will soon go up in the market. One lady on my Facebook said she went out to buy Cucumber in the market today, and when she said she wanted to buy Cucumber, she said people just echoed, 'Cucumber?' And they all started laughing. lol!

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by AfroMighty(m): 12:19am On Oct 26, 2016
Please a lady that lives alone with a big size cucumber in her room uses the cucumber for what? Bad memory or Creating Memory?

5 Likes

Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by Reeberry: 12:52am On Oct 26, 2016
Your girl has bad memory as how? grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by kayo80(m): 1:01am On Oct 26, 2016
AfroMighty:
Please a lady that lives alone with a big size cucumber in her room uses the cucumber for what? Bad memory or Creating Memory?

lol!
Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by kayo80(m): 1:01am On Oct 26, 2016
Reeberry:
Your girl has bad memory as how? grin

She forgets things easily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by loadedvibes: 1:09am On Oct 26, 2016
Lol. Can't stop laffn

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by HtwoOw: 2:44am On Oct 26, 2016
Lucky it wasn't used condoms

Girls be like can someone not chop fruit again? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by Kobicove(m): 3:31am On Oct 26, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 26, 2016
Yes a great sized cucumber that can hit all the right spot and make her "come" will definitely relive stress and improve memory.
So yes, she need am for her bad memory grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:45am On Oct 26, 2016
Between a cucumber and another guy in her bed, which one do u prefer?

1 Like

Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by UncutSk(m): 5:56am On Oct 26, 2016
AfroMighty:
I tire
Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by rerhji(m): 7:30am On Oct 26, 2016
no matter d size of d cucumber its better Dan using 7up bottle like sum1 I knw

1 Like

Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by goshikid: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2016
Dannidom:
but your observation and concern did more harm than good undecided

Now you are giving her ideas
Lmao grin grin this guy and bad mouth sha...
Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by goshikid: 7:57am On Oct 26, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Yes a great sized cucumber that can hit all the right spot and make her "come" will definitely relive stress and improve memory.
So yes, she need am for her bad memory grin
Are u sure you're a lady?
Re: I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room by fagbohun4j(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2016
Now the price of cucumber will increase.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? / Covid-19 Ashawo Beer Parlour thread Attains 3K+ Pages(,pic) / How To Have Sex Wholesomely - DCC � � � � �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.