Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,018 members, 7,942,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Fixed Deposit Account – How To Get Started - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fixed Deposit Account – How To Get Started (432 Views)

What Is The Difference Btw Treasury Bill And Fixed Deposit / Explaining The New Bank Charges, Lending And Deposit Rates Announced By The CBN / Kerosene Business In Nigeria: Requirements And How To Get Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fixed Deposit Account – How To Get Started by infonancial: 7:30am On Oct 26, 2016
Are you keeping your money in a savings account? Your returns will be low because of the very low interest rate on savings account (about 2%), having a fixed deposit account will be very great for you. Fixed deposit is a short term investment; it is an investment account that allows a customer to keep a specific amount over a period of time at an agreed interest rate. At the end of the agreed tenure, the investment can either be reinvested (rolled over) or returned back to the customer (liquidated), this is usually based on the customer’s request.

Features of Fixed deposit account

The tenure of the investment is a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 180 days, you can fix your money for, 30days, 60days, 90 days, 180 days and 360 days.
The interest rate is higher than that of saving account. Interest rate for fixed deposit varies depending on the amount, period of investment, and bank to bank
Read more on http://www.infonancialhub.com/fixed-deposit-account-get-started/
Re: Fixed Deposit Account – How To Get Started by Pierocash(m): 7:40am On Oct 26, 2016
What wil i be doing with fix deposit when MMM is there?I dey craze? It is only a fool that wil put money in fix deposit this time around. Long Live MMM

1 Like

Re: Fixed Deposit Account – How To Get Started by Jethrolite(m): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2016
Pierocash:
What wil i be doing with fix deposit when MMM is there?I dey craze?
It is only a fool that wil put money in fix deposit this time around.
Long Live MMM
You beat me to it. Rotten fixed deposit.

2 Likes

Re: Fixed Deposit Account – How To Get Started by infonancial: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2016
friends I believe keeping your money in the bank is more secured , you can do fixed deposit or buy treasury bills.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Nigerians Reacts To "MMM" Freezing / Over 60 Work From Home Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.