Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,255 members, 7,887,732 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:02 PM

Do You Think Nigeria Police Needs To Be Reorientated? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do You Think Nigeria Police Needs To Be Reorientated? (381 Views)

Nigeria Police Needs Total Evaluation / Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death / Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Nigeria Police Needs To Be Reorientated? by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2016
Just as I was at Ojodu Berger today, under the newly built
bridge waiting for Mowe-Ibafo buses. I stood patiently for
the long bus that ferry for 50naira. Suddenly, a policeman
on blue uniform approached me that I can't stand there, I
looked at my back I saw people not just standing but
sitting and hosting. Even a lotto guy and puffpuff seller
were selling, in curiousity I asked him why would they be
there and I can't be there. The next thing he said "I go
rough handle you enter express now" ... I was shocked! He
was holding a gun so I had to respect my life and move
to the sun. The question is, does the government restrict
citizens movement under the bridge? It was obvious that
he was playing the script of the agberos that intend
installing themselves there.
Nigeria Police needs to be overhauled.
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Police Needs To Be Reorientated? by talktonase(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2016
Every Nigerian resident has an experience with the police...stories that touch.
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Police Needs To Be Reorientated? by Justycxx(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2016
No, they should all be fired. We're better off without them

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Government Official In Sokoto Regains Freedom (photo) / Texas High School Student Shoots Classmate, Kills Self / Robbers Snatch Police Van, Kill One In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.