Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Meet Nigerian Philanthropist Who Feeds Over 100 People Daily - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nigerian Philanthropist Who Feeds Over 100 People Daily (4123 Views)

Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets / Photos: Meet A Man Who Feeds And Plays With Strange Crocodiles For A Living / Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigerian Philanthropist Who Feeds Over 100 People Daily by Yeyegist(f): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2016
Despite the rise in the use of the word recession by some people who sees that as an avenue not to be generous, there are still very good people who are so nice and willing to give out despite the current economic crises in the country.
In a country where poverty and hunger seem to be on the rise on a daily basis, there is need to recognize and appreciate the efforts of kindhearted people like Adepeju Olukokun populary known as @iamkokun who go the extra mile to meet the basic needs of the downtrodden masses to the best of God-given abilities.

Olukokun runs a foundation called Kokun Foundation which he started on his birthday three years ago, he reaches out to people on the street in terms of shelter, food and clothing.

Knowing that this is a charitable organization with a clear objective, you'd be touched and moved by their generosity towards the destitute homes and individuals.

If we have more people like Kokun we can be rest assured that Nigeria will be a better place.

Source: http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/meet-nigerian-philanthropist-who-feeds.html

Re: Meet Nigerian Philanthropist Who Feeds Over 100 People Daily by Yeyegist(f): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2016
See more photos here ----> http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/meet-nigerian-philanthropist-who-feeds.html

CC: Lalasticalala ijebabe fynestboi

Re: Meet Nigerian Philanthropist Who Feeds Over 100 People Daily by DaddySLY(m): 11:39am On Oct 26, 2016
ifha say he's putting up a show.... someone below me will quote me with something Dumb...undecided
Re: Meet Nigerian Philanthropist Who Feeds Over 100 People Daily by thesicilian: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2016
If this is true then he has my respect. And concerning whether he's putting on a show or not, I'm of the opinion that at times one should announce his or her good deeds, if only for the purpose of motivating others to do good also. There are too many self centered people in this world.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Philanthropist Who Feeds Over 100 People Daily by nikkypearl(f): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2016
If this is true,den I raise yansh for him tongue
Re: Meet Nigerian Philanthropist Who Feeds Over 100 People Daily by EHMIR(m): 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
NCA,scotland.
He is an afonja,generousity runs in their blood.
Igbos should emulate them,on this aspect.

Climbs okada*
B4 sommori quote me nd ask for my head
Re: Meet Nigerian Philanthropist Who Feeds Over 100 People Daily by femolacqua(m): 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
A kind gesture.
Re: Meet Nigerian Philanthropist Who Feeds Over 100 People Daily by Smellymouth: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nice one
Re: Meet Nigerian Philanthropist Who Feeds Over 100 People Daily by Smellymouth: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
nikkypearl:
If this is true,den I raise yansh for him tongue

Pishure of the yansh or.....

I will......... undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Philanthropist Who Feeds Over 100 People Daily by nikkypearl(f): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Pishure of the yansh or.....

I will......... undecided
shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Philanthropist Who Feeds Over 100 People Daily by Sexymimy: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ive known kokun since university days, he's so nice. God bless and provide for him
Re: Meet Nigerian Philanthropist Who Feeds Over 100 People Daily by lomiself(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
Dear Sir olukokun adepeju am ugochukwu odor I find it difficult to afford a mile please my knees are on ground please I need financial help from you to start a business Idea I have of exporting snail to foreign countries abroad my account number 3036282354 account name odor ugochukwu Joseph bank name first bank

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Photos Of The Calabar Carnival 2016 / Weeks After Wizkid Snubbed Eva’s Boyfriend, Dude Finally Replies With A Verse / I’m blessed - Davido's Fiancee Chioma Avril Rowland stuns in Engagments photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.