Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,815 members, 7,889,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:46 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3694514 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (3346) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:
DentistNorwalk/com
$210
Outbound
Dan.com

Gratitude to God and thanks to Iykepromotions and every single person that contribute to this thread.

More sales to us all
Hold time Boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
beckplanet:

352/$ at Gtbank.

Peace cool

Ohh,
Henceforth I am using transferwise.
Regards

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
Which registrar is cheap to register a name now...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
Qulink1:

Hold time Boss
3months +

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
ProlineGarageDoors/king

$200

#950 123Reg

1 month plus

Dan

Divine Grace

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:
DentistNorwalk/com
$210
Outbound
Dan.com

Gratitude to God and thanks to Iykepromotions and every single person that contribute to this thread.

More sales to us all
Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
IdeasPro:

My Brother, please don't mind me jor! You know everything about first love now. My colleague in school then actually asked me to open all my businesses' account with them when he was a branch manager at one of their branches. Since then, I have been using them seamlessly without any hassles. Even I use Zenith Bank to clear my Clickbank cheques in Nigeria without problems too.

But my colleague has since been promoted to a far higher level and no longer in the branch. So I decided to transfer all the accounts to their branch close to my house. That was when issues started cropping up. Whether they thought I am a 419, I don't just know for them. Now, when I told them my colleague was a branch manager of a branch before his promotion and told them I can put a call across, they all cooled down. But I was already angry and I left in annoyance.

Even my classmates from other banks are constantly begging to bank with them but you know ones FIRST LOVE and the idea of cash security and safety in case of bank collapse. I experienced that with Savannah Bank. Once bitten twice shy!

GTBank is far better even by exchange rate. I have since moved. It pains me because they are still closer to me.
GTB is technologically geared and that is why they are ahead. I have been using GTB since the days of Graphcard as suggested by Success Digest in those days. I purposely opened the account because of that , even though I didn't end up using graphcard much, GTB has become my number 1 bank ever since and I have never been charged ATM maintenance fees of any sort, unlike First Bank which I had to ditch after NYSC and Diamond bank who didn't understand I was a student charging me 100 naira monthly, If I do not receive money for 3 Months, I get billed when the money eventually gets in. So I dumped the bank before going for my NYSC.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
beckplanet:

352/$ at Gtbank.

Peace cool
grin grin grin grin so u don decamp lol.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by muhammedbilal(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
Message on WhatsApp 09091604887 for your 5-30 odds. Give it a risk..from 80% tip source[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
How many of you follow this the blog?

https://domainnamewire.com/2020/02/06/sedo-end-users/

You should optin into their mailing list too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
alawi5k:
ProlineGarageDoors/king

$200

#950 123Reg

1 month plus

Dan

Divine Grace

grace indeed, congratulations!Am also holding two cities garagedoors and planning to add another two.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
I got this reply after outbound, pls guys what do I reply

I’m sorry but at this point our website address is just in too many places to making changing it worth the trouble…unless you can do redirects from our old one to this new one. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NDUKADIKE: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
How does one set up his price for his domains on your site? I can't seem to know or see where I can do that.

Do please guide me.

Thank you.

cdor777:

Well said

Glad you had an Epik experience using our escrow service

We promise to keep rendering Legendary Customer Support
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
Sandycee:
I got this reply after outbound, pls guys what do I reply

I’m sorry but at this point our website address is just in too many places to making changing it worth the trouble…unless you can do redirects from our old one to this new one. Thanks

Tell him he does not need to change his website or branding. Once he purchases your name, he can redirect it to his current web address, or redirect his current web address to the new domain name.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
Seems like Dan's server is bad(at least for now) been trying to access my landing page for over an hour now but it isn't going through.

Who else is experiencing the same thing

Floyd45:

Same experience.

modified:
it's back.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
UrVillagePpl:
Seems like Dan's server is bad(at least for now) been trying to access my landing page for over an hour now but it isn't going through.

Who else is experiencing the same thing

Same experience.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
tranxo:

Tell him he does not need to change his website or branding. Once he purchases your name, he can redirect it to his current web address, or redirect his current web address to the new domain name.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hello,
Can someone please tell me how I can set a particular domain to ''make offer'' on dan.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
Floyd45:
Hello,
Can someone please tell me how I can set a particular domain to ''make offer'' on dan.com

Just delete price from the said domain. It'll change to make offer.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ayobamms:

Just delete price from the said domain. It'll change to make offer.

Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
Got this from Dan.com.
I guess someone needs it.

Today, we're going to discuss an important topic in the domaining industry: Building trust.

Building trust with your buyers is very important . There are already plenty of barriers for novice end-users to acquire a domain from the secondary market. Let's work on removing some of those barriers by presenting yourself in a trustworthy way.

Below are some easy steps to gain more trust:

Personalize your profile: add a picture to your profile and set a background for example.
Biography: fill in your bio, tell something about yourself or your company. Why do you sell domains? What's your profession? etc.
Negotiations: talk with potential buyers instead of only shooting numbers to them. Try to reply as quickly as possible.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Loyean: 4:49am On Feb 07, 2020
have you heard about making money by transcribing? check it out Best 5 ways to make money online https://bolajiakinloyesblog..com/2020/02/make-money-online-bangblog-best-online.html
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 5:59am On Feb 07, 2020
NDUKADIKE:
How does one set up his price for his domains on your site? I can't seem to know or see where I can do that.

Do please guide me.

Thank you.

Hello Ndukadike

Follow these guides, it contains all the steps required in parking your domain name and setting up price either as make offer, Buy it now or both

https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/enable-a-coming-soon-or-domain-parking-page/

https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/selling-and-leasing-domains-on-epik/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 6:50am On Feb 07, 2020
2sexycom:
grin grin grin grin so u don decamp lol.
Boss, Who no like better thing cheesy cheesy tongue

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 7:26am On Feb 07, 2020
zanebaddo:
porkbun doesn't refund money o registered a wrong name few days ago canceled it and they said they don't refund oo

They do. I've been refunded my money before but on a failed transaction.

Registering a wrong name is different from a failed transaction.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 7:39am On Feb 07, 2020

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 7:50am On Feb 07, 2020
Please an end user is requesting for a call to discuss with him how it works.
Note: we have already negotiated and agreed on a price, he is really interested because he does reply my massages, but seems he needs more clarification on the purchase process.

I have already added him as a lead on Dan and sent Dan Support a massage to help call him or For Dan to drop a number with which the buyer can call them with, I haven't gotten any feedback from Dan, and I don't know if Dan would actually call him cry
What should I do?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 7:52am On Feb 07, 2020
UrVillagePpl:
Good morning, let me share an experience that happened to me recently.

I reached out to an end-user about the availability of this doman ''TexasGermanShepherdBreeders.com".
NB: This domain is actually not mine but only available in ED market.
After a couple of days, he replied saying, I should tell him why he needs to buy it. I told him. (In my mind thought I was about clinching my first sale. grin cheesy) at exactly that time the next day got an email from him saying 'am not sure if that Domain is still available'. I quickly checked it on WHOis. low and behold it's been taken. I then told him they domain is no longer available but the singular is. After some time he replied 'okay how much do u intend ditching it out' I told him.
The next day I woke up to a mail from him saying 'thanks for advising. there were both available'.
I checked WHOis it is no longer available..
Now both domains have been redirected to its main site.
I was just smiling grin grin cheesy and felt a little bit heartbroken (thought that was going to be my first sale)
Anyways we just move on, lesson leant

NB: thought of buying it earlier but was having some constraints.
Bro. Pls just stop doing outbound for unregistered names. undecided

Thanks.

18 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GregJo: 7:57am On Feb 07, 2020
UrVillagePpl:
Good morning, let me share an experience that happened to me recently.

I reached out to an end-user about the availability of this doman ''TexasGermanShepherdBreeders.com".
NB: This domain is actually not mine but only available in ED market.

After a couple of days, he replied saying, I should tell him why he needs to buy it. I told him. (In my mind thought I was about clinching my first sale. grin cheesy) at exactly that time the next day got an email from him saying 'am not sure if that Domain is still available'. I quickly checked it on WHOis. low and behold it's been taken. I then told him they domain is no longer available but the singular is. After some time he replied 'okay how much do u intend ditching it out' I told him.
The next day I woke up to a mail from him saying 'thanks for advising. there were both available'.
I checked WHOis it is no longer available..
Now both domains have been redirected to its main site.
I was just smiling grin grin cheesy and felt a little bit heartbroken (thought that was going to be my first sale)

What led you to reach out to an enduser without owning the domain(s) in the first place?

You think this business is a joke?

20 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 7:57am On Feb 07, 2020
fergusen:

Bro. Pls just stop doing outbound for unregistered names. undecided

Thanks.
Oh yes, time wasted.
Lesson leant

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 7:58am On Feb 07, 2020
UrVillagePpl:
Good morning, let me share an experience .......and felt a little bit heartbroken (thought that was going to be my first sale)

The guy is pretty wiser than you in domain name world. Just Like Someone Said In The Past "Buying Is Equally Important As Selling". A simple registration at 123-reg or LCN (dot com domain name costs less than $5 on both sites) would have saved you of the heartbreak.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 8:00am On Feb 07, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

Oh yes, time wasted.
Lesson leant
More than that. It doesn't really look good in many ways.
I hope you understand.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (3346) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Uche73, RakyshP and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.