Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:29 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3673813 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (3341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:43am On Mar 12, 2020
alawi5k:
U.B.A charged me #379 last night. It is well.
Dollar is already increasing and may be scarce soon. Quite a good time for domainers though not a good one for the economy.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ibrutex(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2020
To flip through this page, GOto the URL at the top scroll to the last part and insert the page number , e.g nairaland.com/.........100

gbam , lobatan

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2020
iykepromotions:
Dollar is already increasing and may be scarce soon. Quite a good time for domainers though not a good one for the economy.
Hmmmm, I'm expecting $656 payment from Afternic. Hope they will pay same amount.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
To newbies like me, please if SH rejects your creative names, don't feel sad (trust me, it's not easy to come up with available names and reasonable descriptions), just copy the same domain names rejected and move to BP (I couldn't register here, their own too much), BB (too slow, they really mean their up to 36 days turnaround time) or Namerific (quite fast and comparable in terms of response time rate with SH).

If those platforms don't accept your names, please move on. Or you could follow your instinct, register the name and list it on your favourite platforms. I got nine (9) approvals out of 13 names submitted at Namerific and all 13 names were earlier rejected at SH (I don't know what those lots are looking for in domain names grin).

I have equally moved the remaining names to BB and I'm patiently waiting for their response on the submitted names. If they accept, I'll register the name, and if not, I will move on.

Please, don't waste your creativity and don't let SH make you look dumb. Thanks.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
I'm suspending my outbound till further notice,the corona virus is affecting everything in the western world and people are in self imposed quarantine especially in US.

Tom hanks and his wife are infected.
Juventus player Rugani is infected.
Arsenal players are on 14 days quarantine.
Seria A have been suspended, LA liga will maybe suspended today.
NBA will be suspended this week.
EPL will be played in empty stadium.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codeddon: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
I sent $320 btc to my luno wallet and I got notified of an incoming btc, and the confirmation. 0 out of 3, all of a sudden I didn't see any transaction on my wallet anymore, should I be worried, it has never happened to me before.
Huw:

Alternatively you can monitor the hash process for the coin you’re recieving through Luno.
It sometimes take a while for the whole process to be complete sometimes a day or two.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
Koats14:
To newbies like me, please if SH rejects your creative names, don't feel sad (trust me, it's not easy to come up with available names and reasonable descriptions), just copy the same domain names rejected and move to BP (I couldn't register here, their own too much), BB (too slow, they really mean their up to 36 days turnaround time) or Namerific (quite fast and comparable in terms of response time rate with SH).

If those platforms don't accept your names, please move on. Or you could follow your instinct, register the name and list it on your favourite platforms. I got nine (9) approvals out of 13 names submitted at Namerific and all 13 names were earlier rejected at SH (I don't know what those lots are looking for in domain names grin).

I have equally moved the remaining names to BB and I'm patiently waiting for their response on the submitted names. If they accept, I'll register the name, and if not, I will move on.

Please, don't waste your creativity and don't let SH make you look dumb. Thanks.
I'm telling you bro.

I think I will try Namerific.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
codeddon:
I sent $320 btc to my luno wallet and I got notified of an incoming btc, and the confirmation. 0 out of 3, all of a sudden I didn't see any transaction on my wallet anymore, should I be worried, it has never happened to me before.

Don't be na so luno they behave...

Check your wallet in 30mins to 1hour time, it will be credited.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codeddon: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
Like there's no transaction to that regard, nothing to even show that I have a pending incoming transaction, the most recent transaction am seeing is the last transaction I did about 4 days ago.
Promxy94:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
codeddon:
Like there's no transaction to that regard, nothing to even show that I have a pending incoming transaction, the most recent transaction am seeing is the last transaction I did about 4 days ago.

I understand, it will re appear, that shit started almost 3months ago...
I usually experience same.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
IghravweIG:

I'm telling you bro.

I think I will try Namerific.

Is there enough traffic on namerific?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codeddon: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
Thanks bro, I just hope hope it drops soon, I have an urgent transaction.
Promxy94:

I understand, it will re appear, that shit started almost 3months ago...
I usually experience same.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
flydomains:

Yes

Is better you put sales inquiry also so end-users can know is also for sale
thanks
Have done that already
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
ElonMosque:

Is there enough traffic on namerific?
I don't really know but what's the harm in trying.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codeddon: 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
Promxy94:

Still haven't received it, it's no more getting funny at all, can I contact them by any means beside email?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
codeddon:

Still haven't received it, it's no more getting funny at all, can I contact them by any means beside email?

You will receive it, I don't know of any other means apart from mail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
codeddon:

be patient, you will have it landed.recent huge btc transaction might be the cause. You can as well live chat them, they'll respond to you instantly
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
Dollar rates is climbing, Bitcoins going down.. Everything is in turmoil..

Coronavirus is still winning.

May God safe us all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
IeatPussy:
Dollar rates is climbing, Bitcoins going down.. Everything is in turmoil..

Coronavirus is still winning.

May God safe us all.

Sales are slow....

Bitcoin is dropping
Just heard it went - 20% in the last 1hr
Whats happening
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flydomains: 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
viktor88:
I'm suspending my outbound till further notice,the corona virus is affecting everything in the western world and people are in self imposed quarantine especially in US.

Tom hanks and his wife are infected.
Juventus player Rugani is infected.
Arsenal players are on 14 days quarantine.
Seria A have been suspended, LA liga will maybe suspended today.
NBA will be suspended this week.
EPL will be played in empty stadium.

Am telling you, the thing is really annoying....

This period people won't like to release money coz the stock market is crashing

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gab25: 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
Are you still at home surfing the internet??, Sending CV to companies?? Walking up and down every street seeking for a Job advert?
Now is the time to gain financial freedom.
Become a distributor with us today and become your own Boss!!.

This opportunity is open to STUDENTS, HOUSEWIVES, WORKING CLASS, GRADUATES, CORP MEMBERS WITHIN THE AGE OF 18-65 YEARS making Over NG200,000 Monthly.
Cars,Free Food voucher, Travel. All this for just #2,000
Are you or do you know someone struggling financially. We are looking for the coachable individuals that would like to learn and work to earn DAILY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY working just to share information about our business opportunity everyday using their mobile phone?
Location is not a barrier!!Join us now and be the next success story. Whatsapp me only on +234 80 84 2268 95

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gab25: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Wat can 2,000 get u in our society today?
A monthly internet subscription?
A paint of rice?
A new sandals?
A new T-shirt?
A crate of drinks?
Well I'm here to show u how 2,000 can get u over N112m cash, A brand new HYUNDAI Jeep worth N12.5m, A mansion worth N120m and lot more!!! Are u still doubting??
Chat me up 080 842 2689 5 and see how 2,000 is changing lives
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Promxy94:

Sales are slow....

Bitcoin is dropping
Just heard it went - 20% in the last 1hr
Whats happening

My Dear.. Coronavirus is happening ooh.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codeddon: 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
be patient, you will have it landed.recent huge btc transaction might be the cause. You can as well live chat them, they'll respond to you instantly
I think that might be the issue, cos I have tried to make another transaction, still nothing, and for over 3 hours the confirmation is still on 0.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SGRACE1(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Playz:
You can receive with Blockchain wallet and sell to exchangers at no charges, or you use Luno and withdraw naira after they deduct their fees.
please boss can you throw more light on how to withdraw from Dan using luno. Thanks in anticipation
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
How will you respond to this outbound after make offer?After offer made: They gave offer 3k, countered 3500....
No reply for 4 days...
after 4 days.... We have deliberately suspended the deal until summer time because we can't avoid the quoted price now, we could not raise what we initially quoted or your offer...
We have 1500 for now or we buy at the quoted price by summer time?
Some Mediators are getting wiser.. tongue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
priceaction:
How will you respond to this outbound after make offer?After offer made: They gave offer 3k, countered 3500....
No reply for 4 days...
after 4 days.... We have deliberately suspended the deal until summer time because we can't avoid the quoted price now, we could not raise what we initially quoted or your offer...
U see 3k u no fit sell fast fast

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
AAA593:

U see 3k u no fit sell fast fast

Lol. Its part of the game.. Either 3k or otherwise, thats what they quoted and replied. Am training my self for real negotiations especially when name is good. Its part of the real deal. Nothing to rush about.
even some will still quote higher price and still not buy.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
priceaction:

Lol. Its part of the game.. Either 3k or otherwise, thats what they quoted and replied. Am training my self for real negotiations especially when name is good. Its part of the real deal. Nothing to rush about.
even some with l still quote higher price and still not buy.
You should have countered 5000 or more instead of 3500.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
priceaction:
No reply for 4 days...
Let them know they can pay in installments. Maybe 6 - 9 months. Is it geo or brandable?

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
tranxo:

Let them know they can pay in installments. Maybe 6 - 9 months. Is it geo or brandable?
Company other extension.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
alawi5k:
You should have countered 5000 or more instead of 3500.
Sure, that will be my next trial. Thanks. Na gradual sha. I still be baby for domaining, lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (3341) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.