Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,294 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:02 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3677291 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (3342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by akinz5: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2018
Thanks.. I am already on namepros. Learning continues

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by akinz5: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2018
expertix:

Congrats for reading from a -z. Try not to buy too much for a start for your practical examinations - buy two or three and sell first before going further.
However, like having said above, you need to read many blogs from one to the others. I also advice you to read my blog www.DNCombo.com for more ideas. Domaining education is a continuous thing and you also need to get what will probably works for you, because what works for Mr. A may not work for Mr. B. But the basics will surly works for everybody and from there, you can advance further.

Good luck and cheers.
expertix:

Congrats for reading from a -z. Try not to buy too much for a start for your practical examinations - buy two or three and sell first before going further.
However, like having said above, you need to read many blogs from one to the others. I also advice you to read my blog www.DNCombo.com for more ideas. Domaining education is a continuous thing and you also need to get what will probably works for you, because what works for Mr. A may not work for Mr. B. But the basics will surly works for everybody and from there, you can advance further.

Good luck and cheers.

Thank so much. I will surely visit your blog and others like namepros to improve my domain investment education.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2018
Hi can someone give me step by step process on how to list on fippa auction and seeing $1 for basic.
Secondly I do love to ask, if a domain is registered today( a day old domain) can it be listed on fippa for auction.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by timijoseph01(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2018
timijoseph01:
Hello.. I missed out on this two expired domain sale due to low funds and low confidence (cause probably I would have borrowed to get them)
What do you think about them..
SocialRec/ king
4toon /king
Scrapeme/ king
Please give a review so I can rate my level of insight in this game
.IDEALCASH
haykay2005
iykepromotions et all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by omosaku(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is strictly for HR- Practitioners that Value Good Information.
It is the Value that determines Relevance and Not the Certificates.
HR Metrics and Analytics Skills make an HR Practitioner more relevant in his/her organization.
https://hrmetricsandanalytics..com
#HRNIGERIA #CIPMNIGERIA

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
Promxy94:
Hi can someone give me step by step process on how to list on fippa auction and seeing $1 for basic.
Secondly I do love to ask, if a domain is registered today( a day old domain) can it be listed on fippa for auction.
Thanks
yeah you can list/sell a day old domain but no guarantee of a sale over there even after the $9 auction fee. Now do this; No need of paying to list your domain Names at flippaif you've got quality domains in your portfolio. Buy high paying keyword domains with lots of potential end-users and competition, set your buy now price by using a landing page( I usr namesilos landing page)list in popular marketplaces with a buy it now price. After that, do outbounding. This has been my working formula for the past 2 years.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
timijoseph01:
Hello.. I missed out on this two expired domain sale due to low funds and low confidence (cause probably I would have borrowed to get them)
What do you think about them..
SocialRec/ king
4toon /king
Scrapeme/ king
Please give a review so I can rate my level of insight in this game
you took a wise decision by not buying any. Such domains will discourage you in Domaining. Weeks and months without a single sale is not a positive story especially as a newbie

Regards.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
iykepromotions:
yeah you can list/sell a day old domain but no guarantee of a sale over there even after the $9 auction fee. Now do this; No need of paying to list your domain Names at flippaif you've got quality domains in your portfolio. Buy high paying keyword domains with lots of potential end-users and competition, set your buy now price by using a landing page( I usr namesilos landing page)list in popular marketplaces with a buy it now price. After that, do outbounding. This has been my working formula for the past 2 years.
Thanks sir for your detailed explanation
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
iykepromotions:
Boss kindly guide me on how to set by now price using a landing page e.g. namesilo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
IDEALCASH:
Boss kindly guide me on how to set by now price using a landing page e.g. namesilo

To set your landing page via nanesilo is very easy and looks automatic. No need of changing name servers: log into your account, click on "manage my domains or domains manager, once you're on your portfolio, tick a little box beside the domain name and look up. You will see several options including "sell domains" click on it and complete your action. It's very easy.

Buy now price: put your price: below $500 for a quick flip if you're still looking for your first sale.

Show renewable price, click no

"Use our name servers" click yes.

Show more info, click yes.

Use our for sales page? Click yes.

After all these, agree to their terms& conditions. And submit. That's all. You have a sales landing page like this; BuyAndsellCoin.com

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
iykepromotions:

To set your landing page via nanesilo is very easy and looks automatic. No need of changing name servers: log into your account, click on "manage my domains or domains manager, once you're on your portfolio, tick a little box beside the domain name and look up. You will see several options including "sell domains" click on it and complete your action. It's very easy.

Buy now price: put your price: below $500 for a quick flip if you're still looking for your first sale.

After all these, agree to their terms& conditions. And submit. That's all. You have a sales landing page like this; BuyAndsellCoin.com
You are highly appreciated sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
akinz5:
Glory be to Almighty Allah (s.w.t) for given strength and Grace to read this thread from page zero to page 185 in 6 days. My jotter is full with point and commenter recommendation. It a great high opener indeed. Kudos to the ops and others. Learning has just started. Research is the key to successful domain investment. I will commence buying name from early July Insha Allah.

You did the wise thing investing the time. Now you know the answers to the most of the questions repeatedly asked on this thread cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2018
phocus98:
I process emails everyday and get paid directly into my bankaccount. Join the team now and testify like others. Drop your whatsapp number let me show you how it works or chat me up on

[color=#000099][/color]
You looks very much like a 419er
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2018
Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OmoDavido(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
iykepromotions:

Is there a way I can reduce the bin price of my domain after already listing it for sale at a higher price on namesilo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
OmoDavido:

Is there a way I can reduce the bin price of my domain after already listing it for sale at a higher price on namesilo
yes. Simply delist it and relist it again, along the line, change your price.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OmoDavido(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
iykepromotions:
yes. Simply delist it and relist it again, along the line, change your price.

OK bro thanks, but please how do I delist a domain on namesilo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
OmoDavido:

OK bro thanks, but please how do I delist a domain on namesilo
once you login to your account, click on "marketplace manager" once opened, click on "active sales" and effect your changes. if it's a single domain, no need of delisting, simply locate "Buy now price" in your dashboard and edit your new price.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2018
good morning guys and happy weekend,
please make una appraise this domain name for me...

shopforbike. com

thanks....

cc farouksenior Haykay2005 expertix

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
Sadiq3051:
I liked it, it will sell, but shopforbikes.com is better in this aspect because it is for sales of bikes. Sometime singular are better but this one, you can buy the plural form as well if you like.

I have just checked the plural, but I found that it was taken since 2003.
OK Good luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
expertix:

I liked it, it will sell, but shopforbikes.com are better in this aspect because it is for sales of bikes. Sometime singular are better but this one, you can buy the plural form as well if you like.

I have just checked the plural, but I found that it was taken since 2003.
OK Good luck

thanks boss, I appreciate I wanted to purchase the plural initially but found out it has already been register.. that's y I settled for the singular... In short , this is my last domain I will buy. till I make my first sale, then will start buying again... thanks..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trusted(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
Please experienced people in the house; I have a domain which was hosted but the purpose of buying it was not achieved. Can I list the domain name for sale?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
trusted:
Please experienced people in the house; I have a domain which was hosted but the purpose of buying it was not achieved. Can I list the domain name for sale?
Why not?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 7:45am On Jul 01, 2018
Guys still on whois matter, what is the way forward as to endusers email address
Someone was saying something about facebook, i could not find the post.
please how do we get enduers email address
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexyus: 7:50am On Jul 01, 2018
Treasure28:

That will be a dynamite

But guy, brandable no be easy job oo.
Looks more like a loto game.
Kudos
Domaining is a tough job generally.

I am on break for now from domaining. Trying to break into another sector or industry. I am doing this offline and will share with the house as soon as we do first shift.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2018
ewuoso2002:
Guys still on whois matter, what is the way forward as to endusers email address
Someone was saying something about facebook, i could not find the post.
please how do we get enduers email address
from Whois.com, from the "contact us" section in the end user's website And by live chat. yes some websites usually have The live chat section. I used this medium to conclude a mini sale of $200 via live chat 2 days ago. Transaction was later finalised at namesilo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2018
2sexyus:
Domaining is a tough job generally.

I am on break for now from domaining. Trying to break into another sector or industry. I am doing this offline and will share with the house as soon as we do first shift.
Make I spread my mat for here
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexyus: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2018
haykay2005:

Make I spread my mat for here
lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (3342) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Promxy94(m), BluPlanet and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.