Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,542 members, 7,944,611 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3798374 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (3364) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by otoboson: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
tranxo:
Me sef dey search

lol, the way end users respond with 'no, thank you' and 'not interested' nowadays ehn, it can reduce one's moral instantly

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temmy59: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
otoboson:

On Brandpa you actually submit names without paying anything (unlike brandbucket that demand for 1$ before even looking at the name). You are asked to pay a listing fee of 5$ per domain (covering cost of logo design, marketing of the domain, etc) when they have reviewed and accepted the name you submitted. You spend $5 on every domain you list on Brandpa while brandbucket charge about $11 ($1 for review and $10 for listing).
Thanks for the info
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Folarinibrahim1(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
I have sent over 20 mails to end-users,no feedback..... Don't know what's going on . Is it possible the mails are going to Spam box?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Folarinibrahim1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
haykay2005:
Just sold my second domain at Brandpa for $3,070. My second 4 figure sale this month. Both from brandpa. Let's see if I can disclose additional details. Handreg 7 months ago for $5.9
It's a crypto+kw anyway.
congratulations sir...... waiting for my first sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
otoboson:

lol, the way end users respond with 'no, thank you' and 'not interested' nowadays ehn, it can reduce one's moral instantly
Atleast when you get a reply, even if its no Thank you, it shows that there is hope.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Folarinibrahim1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
tranxo:
Who else is watching this BIG auction on Namepros?

https://www.namepros.com/threads/qm-net.1093131
This is the real deal......a guy actually pumped from 3k to 4k just like that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by otoboson: 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
Folarinibrahim1:
I have sent over 20 mails to end-users,no feedback..... Don't know what's going on . Is it possible the mails are going to Spam box?

Sometimes it goes to spam, sometimes they just read and ignore (maybe delete) without replying to it.
If it's been up to 1 week and you don't get a reply, just send them another email like;

Hello,

We are yet to get your feedback on the email we sent earlier, we would like to inform you that we are still open to offers for the domain name.

Kind regards,

Some will respond with NOT INTERESTED, some will even warn you to stop emailing them, but some will make you an offer even if they don't really need the domain urgently.

N/B: this works better when using the REPLY EMAIL function so that it goes directly to where the first email is and it doesn't look like a totally new email.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by otoboson: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
Promxy94:

Atleast when you get a reply, even if its no Thank you, it shows that there is hope.

True, some even make very crazy offers like $10 for a domain you're selling above $150, lol.

But that's the why you are a domainer, you learn from wrong buys and try to get back your initial capital when necessary, no emotions attached to the domains.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by otoboson: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Folarinibrahim1:
This is the real deal......a guy actually pumped from 3k to 4k just like that.
lol, it's currently on $11k, it'll be fun to bid $15k o, abi dem go come find me for Nigeria say I bid for watin I no get cash to buy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Folarinibrahim1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
otoboson:

Sometimes it goes to spam, sometimes they just read and ignore (maybe delete) without replying to it.
If it's been up to 1 week and you don't a reply, just sent them another email like;

Hello,

We are yet to get your feedback on the email we sent earlier, we would like to inform you that we are still open to offers for the domain name.

Kind regards,

Some will respond with NOT INTERESTED, some will even warn you to stop emailing them, but some will make you an offer even if they don't really need the domain urgently.

N/B: this works better when using the REPLY EMAIL function so that it goes directly to where the first email is and it doesn't look like a totally new email.
Thank you sir,I really appreciate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hey guys. What do you think of the new Godaddy Appraisal service?

I remember when I first started domain investing, there was this allegation against Godaddy that it saves domain name searches made on their site, and goes ahead to register some of them later. I stopped using their site for domain name availability searches. I know many people did same.

Just my thoughts running wild again but this Appraisal feature will DEFINITELY increase domain name lookups on their platform.

There lies my worry:
Is their appraisal system close to the real deal (I learnt from NP that they crawl past sales on their site to quote appraisal values), or is it another ploy to gain insight to what people are searching for?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Folarinibrahim1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
otoboson:

lol, it's currently on $11k, it'll be fun to bid $15k o, abi dem go come find me for Nigeria say I bid for watin I no get cash to buy?
lol.......the guys bidding,hope they are ready to buy sha. Because,I'm very sure some are just catching fun
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
otoboson:

True, some even make very crazy offers like $10 for a domain you're selling above $150, lol.

But that's the why you are a domainer, you learn from wrong buys and try to get back your initial capital when necessary, no emotions attached to the domains.
Definitely, that's the thing about domaining, we all pray for success AMEN
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Folarinibrahim1(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
how do I check if a name is trademark and what's the implications of registering it?.......#newbie
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
otoboson:

Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biuti(f): 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
haykay2005:

It didn't come immediately. I started like you with no sales for more than 6 months. I will watch namepros completed sales section and ask myself why I was unable to contribute to the success stories. I continued to dig, read and read before sales started coming in.
Between June 1 and today July 31(2 months), i have realised a total of $10,470 in sales ( 3. 7 million naira). That's $ 8,500(3 million) after commission and other cost .
June = $3000+ $2200
July = $2200+ $3070
4 domain names
Total = $10,470
It doesn't come easily.
Work hard. Read wide and don't rush it.
Wow, congrats. Apart from hard work, luck plays a part in this business too.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etoki: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
at least 20 dollars daily https:///ychjr4fl
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RoyalUche(m): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
what is the business model of domain parking
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
biuti:

Wow, congrats. Apart from hard work, luck plays a part in this business too.
Luck surely do, no doubt but you won't rely on luck. You won't break even with luck let alone making profit. For consistent and periodic sales, you need to get it right, then pray to God and probably wait for luck.
Take for instance, I have been having consistent monthly sales for the past 14 months. Luck will not work that way but good strategy and discipline of re-investing what you have earned smartly

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biuti(f): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
haykay2005:

Luck surely do, no doubt but you won't rely on luck. You won't break even with luck let alone making profit. For consistent and periodic sales, you need to get it right, then pray to God and probably wait for luck.
Take for instance, I have been having consistent monthly sales for the past 14 months. Luck will not work that way but good strategy and discipline of re-investing what you have earned smartly

Hmm, you're right. Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
Folarinibrahim1:
lol.......the guys bidding,hope they are ready to buy sha. Because,I'm very sure some are just catching fun
Not in namepros, they are very ready to buy and no fun nor joke at all. You will see the end

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
otoboson:

If you don't have money to pay, please don't bid because it will affect you. No domainer wishes to loss account at namepros.
If they do bidding and failed to pay, their account will be closed down and they can not get it back for a long time.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
To the professors in the house I have a question and it goes this way, if you want to register a hand regged domain, and you find out that the other extensions are taken, though not developed, all with a for sale page, do you go ahead registering the domain, or you only register domains who other extensions are developed.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:21am On Aug 02, 2018
Promxy94:
To the professors in the house I have a question and it goes this way, if you want to register a hand regged domain, and you find out that the other extensions are taken, though not developed, all with a for sale page, do you go ahead registering the domain, or you only register domains who other extensions are developed.
Thanks
Pick up your names regardless of other extensions status

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:32am On Aug 02, 2018
haykay2005:

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 12:34am On Aug 02, 2018
tranxo:
Hey guys. What do you think of the new Godaddy Appraisal service?

I remember when I first started domain investing, there was this allegation against Godaddy that it saves domain name searches made on their site, and goes ahead to register some of them later. I stopped using their site for domain name availability searches. I know many people did same.

Just my thoughts running wild again but this Appraisal feature will DEFINITELY increase domain name lookups on their platform.

There lies my worry:
Is their appraisal system close to the real deal (I learnt from NP that they crawl past sales on their site to quote appraisal values), or is it another ploy to gain insight to what people are searching for?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erique007(m): 1:24am On Aug 02, 2018
otoboson:

Your own even better, them no they even reply me at all cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by smokey12345: 8:19am On Aug 02, 2018
Pls whats the best site to buy domain is this domainking still working?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
otoboson:

On Brandpa you actually submit names without paying anything (unlike brandbucket that demand for 1$ before even looking at the name). You are asked to pay a listing fee of 5$ per domain (covering cost of logo design, marketing of the domain, etc) when they have reviewed and accepted the name you submitted. You spend $5 on every domain you list on Brandpa while brandbucket charge about $11 ($1 for review and $10 for listing).

$0 listing for now sire
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
haykay2005:

But the name must not be trademark or copyright name....is that it?

Actuall come across some good Brand able names the COM were taken but not developed.... as per my understand you gurus advised newbies to concentrate on the COM only so I passed them over.....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
Farouksenior:

$0 listing for now sire

which one of the two?

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (3364) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: IceColdVeins(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.