Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,449 members, 7,897,903 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:16 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3712338 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) ... (3349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by raphemmanuel(m): 4:17pm On May 16, 2021
Please how can I go about this.
I tried to upload one of my domain on afternic the message I got was the name already listed on afternic.
Please what can I do in regards to this.
This is my first time listing this domain on afternic. I bought this domain since January this year and it has been on DAN and since there is no sales there I decide to list it on afternic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Neverlosemoney: 4:33pm On May 16, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2021
Contact customer service.
raphemmanuel:
Please how can I go about this.
I tried to upload one of my domain on afternic the message I got was the name already listed on afternic.
Please what can I do in regards to this.
This is my first time listing this domain on afternic. I bought this domain since January this year and it has been on DAN and since there is no sales there I decide to list it on afternic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Elizkid: 5:12pm On May 16, 2021
soliufiljannah:

Paste it in the landing page. If it's dan. Go to settings, u will see Analytics Tracking id. Paste there.
You only need the tracking id. Check the analytic property u will see d tracking id
I appreciate it a lot.........
But each domain has different tracking I'd.. meanwhile in DAN's landing page settings, there's just an option of pasting one tracking Id.....what If I wanna view the activities In each domain I own? I'm not understanding.... could you please help me on this one...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FxExpo(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2021
I report this sale because God grace got me here, this domain is expiring next month but i was not thinking of renewing it again,have done a lot of outbound and follow up but I only got two not interested but last weekend i got a mail from my broker.I give God all the Glory

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mikocake(m): 5:52pm On May 16, 2021
FxExpo:
I report this sale because God grace got me here, this domain is expiring next month but i was not thinking of renewing it again,have done a lot of outbound and follow up but I only got two not interested but last weekend i got a mail from my broker.I give God all the Glory
Congrats bro. More wins
Pls I need help. Any amount will do
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 6:08pm On May 16, 2021
Brothers in the house is there anyway I can use 1&1 first domain registration offer thrice.

Please share...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:45pm On May 16, 2021
VersatileVee:
Brothers in the house is there anyway I can use 1&1 first domain registration offer thrice.

Please share...
forget this 1&1 as a registrar. their $1 offer is not true
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 9:41pm On May 16, 2021
IdeasPro:
forget this 1&1 as a registrar. their $1 offer is not true
Boss how else can I get cheaper....
I want to get domains for practicing,for learning purpose....
Help share...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by deedee44: 10:45pm On May 16, 2021
FxExpo:
Chai! That kain thing dey sweet
Congratulations, more sales.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chigorkizz(m): 4:46am On May 17, 2021
IdeasPro:

Don't give up man if you've passion for this business. But study, study and study. It's about self discovery. In the course of doing domaining business, I self discovered a method of hand registering domain names to sell to potential buyers. I may get a domain name to register per month using this system, but I'll never sell that domain less than $1,000.

You'll never read such proprietary information in domain ebooks from experts. So, the best way to learn and master this game is to read, gather pieces of information together and intuitively you'll start coming up with hybrid ideas that will make money online for you. A lot of people follow the bandwagon and it gets saturated sooner than you expect.

While domainers are going after flooring, attorney, etc keywords, a guy here sold a domain in the "accounting firm" niche. Think out of the box and you'll succeed. Don't forget that extraordinary people are people who go the extra mile in life!
Thanks for the advice.Bro.
Between singular and plural Domain, which one do you think rank higher in search engines?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LMS1(m): 6:39am On May 17, 2021
I WAS HERE!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 7:21am On May 17, 2021
Chigorkizz:

Thanks for the advice.Bro.
Between singular and plural Domain, which one do you think rank higher in search engines?

Ranking in search engines is not a function of singular or plural domain names at all. You can rank any domain name including figures if you are deep with on-page and off-page SEO plus quality content for your domain name cum website.

Most individual domain buyers will prefer singular to plural domain name while team workers may want to go for the plural. Overall, it's case by case basis because plural may sound more appropriate than the singular when you pronounce the domain name.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 9:13am On May 17, 2021
LMS1:
I WAS HERE!

For ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LMS1(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2021
eddy42:

For ?
for the village meeting I guess

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lloydtruth: 11:02am On May 17, 2021
Guys what could be wrong?
My email conversation with a potential buyer suddenly disappeared from my Gmail account. Who has experienced such before?
I have searched through inbox, draft, trash, and spam and can't find the mails again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2021
lloydtruth:
Guys what could be wrong?
My email conversation with a potential buyer suddenly disappeared from my Gmail account. Who has experienced such before?
I have searched through inbox, draft, trash, and spam and can't find the mails again.

Check your archive

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:10pm On May 17, 2021
Good morning

I greet the house.

To all those still in this business know that if Alabama air, refuses to sell, doesn't mean that Texas air won't sell.

Also because Kentucky distinction sold doesn't mean that Nevada distinction will sell.

Choose wisely.....

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tipsy01(m): 1:24pm On May 17, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2021
LMS1:
for the village meeting I guess
grin grin
May we receive the Simon’s Mail this week

30 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Iamxbrando(m): 6:32pm On May 17, 2021
eddy42:

grin grin
May we receive the Simon’s Mail this week
Amen... Still anticipating my first sale.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 9:00pm On May 17, 2021
YOUR NUMBER 1 LEGIT EXCHANGER IS HERE

I'M AVAILABLE FOR PAYPAL AND PAYONEER WITHDRAWAL.

INTEGRITY IS EVERYTHING TO ME

MANY HERE HAVE PATRONIZED ME, WE ARE RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY

MY RATE IS SUPER HIGH

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 9:43pm On May 17, 2021
Iamxbrando:

Amen... Still anticipating my first sale.
Na who give up Bleep up bro

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 9:27am On May 18, 2021
Please check my link if you gat PayPal funds to sell.

You can come to know my rate also grin

I greet all the Bosses

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 9:40am On May 18, 2021
I want to BUY your (the one you registered) approved brandable domains listed @ Squadhelp. That is to say, I want seller registered premium Squadhelp names.

If you have to sell, kindly quote me on any of my threads. And we'll proceed from there.

As per price expectations, 5k naira max per 1 undecided. So if you think yours is worth more, don't bother...

Just to add, I don't like animal names, I don't want anything pillar, arc, cove and sage.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 9:47am On May 18, 2021
undecided undecidedundecided
fergusen:
I want to BUY your (the one you registered) approved brandable domains listed @ Squadhelp. That is to say, I want seller registered premium Squadhelp names.

If you have to sell, kindly quote me on any of my threads. And we'll proceed from there.

As per price expectations, 5k naira max per 1 undecided. So if you think yours is worth more, don't bother...

Just to add, I don't like animal names, I don't want anything pillar, arc, cove and sage.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NiceMen: 9:52am On May 18, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 10:03am On May 18, 2021
alawi5k:
undecided undecidedundecided
grin I know say person go quote me about the price.

If anyone wants to liquidate their SH assets (distress sales) urgently, get in touch.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 12:28pm On May 18, 2021
Tested and trusted. Legit for PayPal Funds.
TOM208:
YOUR NUMBER 1 LEGIT EXCHANGER IS HERE

I'M AVAILABLE FOR PAYPAL AND PAYONEER WITHDRAWAL.

INTEGRITY IS EVERYTHING TO ME

MANY HERE HAVE PATRONIZED ME, WE ARE RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY

MY RATE IS SUPER HIGH

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 12:32pm On May 18, 2021
donsheva:
Tested and trusted. Legit for PayPal Funds.

Thank you for your trust and patronage.
Looking forward to more deals in the future
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 18, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) ... (3349) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: ranger123, Domainer1999 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.