Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,295 members, 7,947,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3802014 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) ... (3365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johnsonclement(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Congrats
budosky:
Sold

CloneRobotics /com

$4.7k

Afternic

5moths hold.
Picked from Deleted list
Negotiated from $2k inbound offer.

I initially received an offer through whois privacy mail a month earlier before this sale from a developer/domainer saying his client is interested and has a budget of $1.5k. I totally ignored the offer because of his presentation, he said in his mail that he knew "it's a few month old".. I was like "and so what?".
Exactly a month later, I received a $2k offer thru afternic broker while my asking price was just $6.5k. After some back and forth, we settled for $4.7k.

Goodluck to y'all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
shocked Congrats...Na me bi the buyer lol
Bonsujk:
Sold Le // gion // te// Ch in king

$2325

8 months hold
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
I use streak for outbounding.tho they only allow 50 mails a day with free plan...but am on their 14 day trial that allows 1500 mail a day for now..I outbonded manually ones took me 4 straight days am never doing that again lol ..not giving bad advice oh u can still do manually.....my outbond mails don't get blocked unless the email is invalid or some words there are spam kind of words..which is why everyone says always edit your sales letter to your taste.......I can only send 400 a day with one email so I send like 1000 since I have more emails......your email was banned cause of bounced back mails from invalid mails....
Jimneighbour:
Bro do you use gmass for outbound or manually...... and does some of your outbound email get blocked, lastly how many outbound emails do you send a day? My email address with Gmass subscription was recently banned

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
symbuul:

Hello great guys,
I have always wanted to ask this question.
This guy just said he got this domain from deleted list. Very sweet name. So I'm wondering what it was doing on deleted list from where the guy grabbed it. The price is very okay for it, so I'm wondering if it was hand regged, would it still have the same value, or is it because it's some months old? How can we classify this domain CloneRobotics / com; emd or brandable domain?
And if it were hand regged, would it still sell that high?

Nobody wan answer this sha.
Make I face front.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
budosky:
Sold

CloneRobotics /com

$4.7k

Afternic

5moths hold.
Picked from Deleted list

I initially received an offer through whois privacy mail a month earlier before this sale from a developer/domainer saying his client is interested and has a budget of $1.5k. I totally ignored the offer because of his presentation, he said in his mail that he knew "it's a few month old".. I was like "and so what?".
Exactly a month later, I received a $2k offer thru afternic broker while my asking price was just $6.5k. After some back and forth, we settled for $4.7k.

Goodluck to y'all

Congrats

Budosky doing Budosky stuff

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
What is deleted list?
symbuul:

Nobody wan answer this sha.
Make I face front.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
Massive Congratulations Budoski & Bonsujk
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
@icausetrouble, I sent you pm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Heyzee5:
@icausetrouble, I sent you pm
Replied
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Jimneighbour:
Congratulations, please where did you sell it?

Outbound sold via dan

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
budosky:
Sold

CloneRobotics /com

$4.7k

Afternic

5moths hold.
Picked from Deleted list

Goodluck to y'all
This is massive. Congratulations!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Bonsujk:

$2325

8 months hold
Congratulations!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Is any registrar running promos?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
tranxo:
What is deleted list?

expired? I was only wondering why the owner wouldn't renew such good name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by samadona12: 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
If you buy scrap laptops, DM this number abeg (08105770435)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
budosky:
Sold

CloneRobotics /com

$4.7k

Afternic

5moths hold.
Picked from Deleted list

Goodluck to y'all

Congrats chief.

You receiving offer thru whois privacy means u unlock ur Domains for buyers to access ur true identity right?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
budosky:
Sold

CloneRobotics /com

$4.7k

Afternic

5moths hold.
Picked from Deleted list

Goodluck to y'all
Massive sale. Congrats, my guy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Bonsujk:

$2325

8 months hold
Congrats sir.
Place of sale?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Gpexchange:
I use streak for outbounding.tho they only allow 50 mails a day with free plan...but am on their 14 day trial that allows 1500 mail a day for now..I outbonded manually ones took me 4 straight days am never doing that again lol ..not giving bad advice oh u can still do manually.....my outbond mails don't get blocked unless the email is invalid or some words there are spam kind of words..which is why everyone says always edit your sales letter to your taste.......I can only send 400 a day with one email so I send like 1000 since I have more emails......your email was banned cause of bounced back mails from invalid mails....
Ahh baba thanks, I really appreciate... you Don really help me today
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
Big congrats Budosky and Bonsujk

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tabletman1: 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
What's the current exchange rate of naira to dollar for barter by flutterwave?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 6:07am On Mar 05, 2022
Budosky cheesy
Congratulations Champ
budosky:
Sold

CloneRobotics /com

$4.7k

Afternic

5moths hold.
Picked from Deleted list

Goodluck to y'all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 6:16am On Mar 05, 2022
godfather grin
Congratulations Bonsu!
Bonsujk:

$2325

8 months hold
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 6:50am On Mar 05, 2022
Bonsujk:

$2325

8 months hold
Congratulations Boss! cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 6:51am On Mar 05, 2022
budosky:
Sold

CloneRobotics /com

$4.7k

Afternic

5moths hold.
Picked from Deleted list

Goodluck to y'all
Nice, Massive Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 7:11am On Mar 05, 2022
tabletman1:
What's the current exchange rate of naira to dollar for barter by flutterwave?
₦579 to $1

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CapitalBank: 8:32am On Mar 05, 2022
MrPADDY:

₦579 to $1
Do you have an idea of what Nigerian banks charges now?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 8:34am On Mar 05, 2022
CapitalBank:
Do you have an idea of what Nigerian banks charges now?
It varies from bank to bank
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CapitalBank: 8:49am On Mar 05, 2022
MrPADDY:

It varies from bank to bank
I understand. Just give me an idea. It has been a long time that I paid for anything online. I am just trying to catch up
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2022
CapitalBank:
I understand. Just give me an idea. It has been a long time that I paid for anything online. I am just trying to catch up
₦560 - ₦580 to $1.
Basically, black market rate.
I suggest you mention the bank debit card you are using. Hopefully, someone using the same bank card for online payments may have a better idea.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) ... (3365) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: sammyrollo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.