Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3668679 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) ... (3340) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
You can spend up to $100 with Sterling bank debit card on international transactions, only for this month. Summer spending they call it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
The last virtual event.
Promxy94:

I can see you derive joy in unending arguments, please show me the virtual link for Namescon events for this year. We aren't talking about a different conference. You brought NamesCon and we are talking about NamesCon. Do you know how many investors that are facing covid fears, visa issues, logistics issues and why didn't they (NamesCon) learn from the covid experience. A room for a virtual participation would have helped the conference.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
YoobaNesan:
And who told you there aren't virtual Namescon event?
There are even subregions like London domain conference etc.

About some domainers that don't attend NamesCon, anyone may choose to attend or not.
Aside from officials and representatives from regristars, marketplaces, internet organisations and communities, most top domainers you see there are 'on invite' and were given a topic to talk on, some were even invited as a panelist.
So if they weren't invited and not their first time of gracing the annual event, why do they have to be there?

Why digressing, domainers can register and attend the Namescon conference, if you wish and its not just based on Invites.

I didn't talk about subevents or subregions conference. You are just shifting poles. We are discussing about NamesCon conference. And I am telling you the obvious facts.

Domaining is a digital assets and I don't see reason why we shouldn't do what we preach. Give a space for virtual participants on the conference. This same argument was raised on twitter, and i remember intelligent contributions from Doron and Yogi supporting virtual participation.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
YoobaNesan:
The last virtual event.

Oga stop shifting poles, we are talking about this year not the covid year(s).
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
I never digress, if you don't know what to say again, let me know.
You raise the issue of 'How may top domainers that don't attend' and I respond to you with clear reason.

It was a discuss of 'top domainers not attending and not any Tom, dick and Harry domainer.
Take care.

Promxy94:

Why digressing, domainers can register and attend the Namescon conference[b], if you wish and its not just based on Invites.
[/b]
I didn't talk about subevents or subregions conference. You are just shifting poles. We are discussing about NamesCon conference. And I am telling you the obvious facts.

Domaining is a digital assets and I don't see reason why we shouldn't do what we preach. Give a space for virtual participants on the conference. This same argument was raised on twitter, and i remember intelligent contributions from Doron and Yogi supporting virtual participation.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
YoobaNesan:
I never digress, if you don't know what to say again, let me know.
You raise the issue of 'How may top daimers that don't attend' and I respond to you with clear reason.
Take care.

I bet if they give room for virtual participation, you would have a dropped a screen record or screenshot here showing you participated.

Regards

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
What is NamesCon?
NamesCon Global brings together the domain investors and service providers who build and grow the digital asset industry—from domain names to NFTs and more. Partner with us to find new customers and build the relationships that drive this person-to-person business.
Read more on NamesCon(dot)com.

Vikkoh:
[/b]

Is it from our $499, $199, $799 sales we'd gather money to attend an event in a far away land? cheesy

@ the bold, kindly educate us what the event was about please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
Domain Names Sales Through Phone Calls
Calling your end users who request for phone calls isn't a rocket science. You can. What matters is ability to establish trust, not accent.

Although some end users aren't knowledgeable about domain names purchase, and are quick to be suspicious, such folks are likely to be at ease if refered to GoDaddy. Therefore, Afternic should be one of the marketplaces you list your domain names, and add the links that redirect to GoDaddy in your email outbound.
Learn More

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikishpilot: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
anyone using carbon or gomoney?
my fund is stock at klasha i want to move it to any of this app
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Automolite: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2022
Morning guys..

Pls any alternative to Boomerang for Android?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2022
Charleston-Real/Estate-Agency
$400
Second sale of the month
Hold time 12 days

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
$400
Second sale of the month
Hold time 12 days
congratulations boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Automolite: 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Morning guys

Pls is there any app that works like boomerang?

Oga Sapio.
edakun epp me undecided; congrats by the way.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
$400
Second sale of the month
Hold time 12 days
Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by callmemakaveli: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
Afternoon!!!

Online and Actively buying all clean Paypal funds, Fiverr Withdrawal, Giftcards, USDT, Africard Funds, And Access Dorm.

$50 and above FNF and GNS from balance needed today.

$50 and above Africard And Access Funds needed today.

Amazon, Ebay, iTunes and Googleplay Gcs needed today.

Bring What You Have To Our WhatsApp Office For Instant Payments.

Thanks For Your Patronage.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
$400
Second sale of the month
Hold time 12 days
This name has been sold twice in 2 years. Were you the one that sold it in 2021?
Congrats by the way!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hi guys, it's been hella long since I surfed this part of the web. Glad to see it running smoothly as it ought to.

I have a question for us here. Does any one here utilize copywriting skills when drafting their outbound and follow up emails? In any case that you do, how well does it convert for you? Do you think it is worth the effort? Do let us know what your experience has been with it.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
kennypoka2:

This name has been sold twice in 2 years. Were you the one that sold it in 2021?
Congrats by the way!
No. Just a gamble that paid off.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
No. Just a gamble that paid off.
What do you use for getting your emails, Gmap?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
kennypoka2:

Congrats by the way!
Please how do you get to know how many times a domain has sold in the past?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What do you use for getting your emails, Gmap?
Yeah. I don't think it's about that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Contact me for your email scraping services at very affordable prices (Geo and EMD domains).

Sources: Gmaps, Yellow pages & search engines (Google, Bing etc)

All emails to be verified.

Geo - #400
EMD - #800

WhatsApp - 09157906580
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Has anyone here used GREY to receive payment from a US end user??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
$400
Second sale of the month
Hold time 12 days

Second sale of the month? Omoh there are levels to this tongue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JerryGent1983: 1:53am On Sep 06, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
$400
Second sale of the month
Hold time 12 days
big congrats boss I tap from your success ooo

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 2:02am On Sep 06, 2022
Waiting for a wired transfer from Qatar since yesterday to land.

Rankett:
Has anyone here used GREY to receive payment from a US end user??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 3:31am On Sep 06, 2022
YoobaNesan:
Waiting for a wired transfer from Qatar since yesterday to land.

Please let me know when it lands so that I can calculate the estimated time it would take.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 3:37am On Sep 06, 2022
yup!
Rankett:

Please let me know when it lands so that I can calculate the estimated time it would take.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 8:42am On Sep 06, 2022
erjo:
Happy New Month!

Email scraping Promo for existing customers only!

3 Geo domain names for 1k only

EMD - 500

Gmaps/yellow page Leads included

Offer ends 9th of September, 2022

This promo is for existing customers only.

Reach me on Whatsapp (07068996260) or with the email on my signature.

Promo ends on Friday - Grab this opportunity while it lasts.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Please how do you get to know how many times a domain has sold in the past?
Wayback Machine
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sucobaba(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
Szilard:

Congrats boss.

If I may ask, what email extraction tool do you use?.

Thanks in Anticipation

Antsoft Email Extractor

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) ... (3340) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.