Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,831 members, 7,930,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:26 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3776087 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) ... (3360) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
U1:

I think I saw only one of these names on Namebio - possibly, the second one. That name wasn't ChatGPT+KW, or the reverse.

By the way, I only had Namebio and a few Twitter sales I saw in mind.
Some reported sales are not nambio.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
raphemmanuel:
My remaining domain expired on 14th march 2023. I don wash my hand comot for anything wey be domaining.
Domaining no be my calling. I don leave am for una, make una continue.
Lol, don’t give up bro you never can tell your big sales might be on its way
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 5:06am On Mar 21, 2023
The reason why is important to avoid registering similar variants to avoid stuff like this in the image below.

This domain in question is a very good very good one but u can see how the value is now worthless to the end user.

Reason y the end user said even if he were to pitched Google..for 1usd he wouldn't bite. More like is frustrated. And u can see how polite he was.

Moreso, u'd observe most of the names that tend to sell high and fast are new names combo without the similar variants littered everywhere. I.e the recent @PROTOCOL sales & other creative emds. Talking of virgin end users in another angle.

If everyone can avoid this similar variant of a thing; I think we all are going to see a significant increase in sales through rate. Doesn't really matter whether u r putting a 300usd Bin or 10k Bin on the lander. The most important thing is, hasn't someone else contacted the end user recently with another variant and a different price tag.

But I know that isn't possible cause some of us are even the proponents. You see the similar variants littered in DAN u say to yourself I get oil for head and I sabi pass all those guys I go sell am now now. U go ahead to register cause you've had couple of those kind of sales.

Furthermore, with this, you wouldn't want to blame those set of ppl that aren't proponents of sharing sales to avoid their combos and unique angle littered everywhere.

Like everything in life sometimes you got to give back to source as an obligation even though it might come to bite a little.

But humanity over all. And without data the industry might seize to exist.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 6:43am On Mar 21, 2023
Telegram234:

Same happened to me.
Now I use Spike Mobile app.
Works fine for me

Can you track mails in Spike
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TopeQs: 6:54am On Mar 21, 2023
Learner47:
The reason why is important to avoid registering similar variants to avoid stuff like this in the image below.

This domain in question is a very good very good one but u can see how the value is now worthless to the end user.

Reason y the end user said even if he were to pitched Google..for 1usd he wouldn't bite. More like is frustrated. And u can see how polite he was.

Moreso, u'd observe most of the names that tend to sell high and fast are new names combo without the similar variants littered everywhere. I.e the recent @PROTOCOL sales & other creative emds. Talking of virgin end users in another angle.

If everyone can avoid this similar variant of a thing; I think we all are going to see a significant increase in sales through rate. Doesn't really matter whether u r putting a 300usd Bin or 10k Bin on the lander. The most important thing is, hasn't someone else contacted the end user recently with another variant and a different price tag.

But I know that isn't possible cause some of us are even the proponents. You see the similar variants littered in DAN u say to yourself I get oil for head and I sabi pass all those guys I go sell am now now. U go ahead to register cause you've had couple of those kind of sales.

Furthermore, with this, you wouldn't want to blame those set of ppl that aren't proponents of sharing sales to avoid their combos and unique angle littered everywhere.

Like everything in life sometimes you got to give back to source as an obligation even though it might come to bite a little.

But humanity over all. And without data the industry might seize to exist.

This is true actually and the screenshot says it all. I just use myself as a reference, I hate too many messages connecting to the same thing and it wears me out, that's why I also try not to spam my end user with too much mail.

Although I'm still new in this business but I focus more on brandables names so that I can avoided emailing someone who has been emailed a million times already.... I have just a few target and like I've seen my boss (Iyke) do, it might take time but eventually if it's a good name, I know I'll get the sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:07am On Mar 21, 2023
Please does Zenith bank still work in buying domains? Anybody used it of recent?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Please does Zenith bank still work in buying domains? Anybody used it of recent?
Lol. This guy. Only Stanbic works now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2023
edogu:

Some reported sales are not nambio.

By the way, I later realised that it's like I set minimum sales price to 1k to see only those particular sales.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2023
TopeQs:

This is true actually and the screenshot says it all. I just use myself as a reference, I hate too many messages connecting to the same thing and it wears me out, that's why I also try not to spam my end user with too much mail.

This is me. This might have contributed to the sales not flowing well, but I can't really help it.

I even try to avoid outbound-centric domains as much as possible these days. They are a lot of work that often doesn't pay off.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 8:55am On Mar 21, 2023
Has anyone used Grey GBP account to receive fund from Dan recently? Help.... I want to receive fund from them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2023
therealMcCain:

Can you track mails in Spike
You can only see if your mail has been opened by the receiver
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 11:22am On Mar 21, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. This guy. Only Stanbic works now.

How are you bro. Please What's their rate? And how many dollar
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2023
dayo2hot:

How are you bro. Please What's their rate? And how many dollar
I heard it's around 600+ and it's capped at $15. Just Chipper Cash and do your stuff. Or better still download Payday.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
therealMcCain:

I use the full domain in my subject plus dotcom

I also include it in my body of mail without the www

I wrote to support and they said that was the reason

I also found out that even if the 1st mail delivered, the followup might end in spam.

Now for clarity, I send my mails thru gmail(you can add ur custom mail to Gmail)

If it senses spam, it won't go, error message straight up

When this happens, I go to my custom mail box and send from there, when it senses spam, it tells you to do captcha to verify its not spam

This is what I used to do until I noticed it stopped delivering.

So I don't include the Dotcom in my heading and I don't include it in my body too, with this, it sails through in Gmail.

So no link at all in your email. What do you now use? Eg visit AustinPlumbers .com abi "."com how do you do it?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
raphemmanuel:
My remaining domain expired on 14th march 2023. I don wash my hand comot for anything wey be domaining.
Domaining no be my calling. I don leave am for una, make una continue.
Abeg if u still get, send am to me😊
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
I have issues with pricing. I'm almost always touching my prices. This might just be because I dislike adding Make Offer on my names. I just like the BIN and/or BIN + LTO.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
This what I see when I want to push my Domain name from dynadot to Dan forum name. is this right?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
First, you can no longer push names on Dynadot with forum names. They now only accept USERNAMES for domain push.

Second, the Dynadot mobile app seems to have glitches with domain push recently (as shown in the screenshot). You should use their website instead.

Oshiofe:
This what I see when I want to push my Domain name from dynadot to Dan forum name. is this right?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
Please is there any good Gmail tracker for Android?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 4:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Possible to track emails on phone with sno.v?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 6:30am On Mar 22, 2023
Are domains registered on dynadot no longer eligible for afternic fast transfer? I have a domain I am about to outbound and the fast transfer status on afternic is "off". There used to be a way to activate it on Dynadot but afternic had been removed, only sedo remains. The domain has been listed on Afternic for more than 60days.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 6:53am On Mar 22, 2023
CornOak:
First, you can no longer push names on Dynadot with forum names. They now only accept USERNAMES for domain push.

Second, the Dynadot mobile app seems to have glitches with domain push recently (as shown in the screenshot). You should use their website instead.

Note: I think Dan's forum/username is DAN and not DanTransfers.

I have solved the issue by using their website to push. They have changed the forum/username "Dan" to "dantransfers"

Thanks a lot bro.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 7:16am On Mar 22, 2023
Oshiofe:
I have solved the issue by using their website to push. They have changed the forum/username "Dan" to "dantransfers"

Thanks a lot bro.

Happy sales!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2023
CornOak:

Note: I think Dan's forum/username is DAN and not DanTransfers.

Dan's username is actually DanTransfers. Dynadot no longer use forum name

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 11:33am On Mar 22, 2023
symbuul:

Happy sales!
thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
symbuul:
Are domains registered on dynadot no longer eligible for afternic fast transfer? I have a domain I am about to outbound and the fast transfer status on afternic is "off". There used to be a way to activate it on Dynadot but afternic had been removed, only sedo remains. The domain has been listed on Afternic for more than 60days.

remove and relist the name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
therealMcCain:

remove and relist the name

Okay boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) ... (3360) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.