Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,206 members, 7,873,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3665573 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) ... (3339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bea1234: 3:25pm On Jun 06
RakyshP:

Congratulations, more sales are coming.

Thanks sir. Amen.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 5:26pm On Jun 06
Bea1234:

Sorry I just checked and saw that is dollar virtual card that I have and not bank account. How do I create one boss?
create an account, check your dashboard

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RakyshP: 6:11pm On Jun 06
Chiefs I hail!

Pls, has anyone had the issue of additional verification needed on Dynadot.

They demanded to see Front of credit card" = confirming the last four digits of the credit card. I made payment with Grey card, which is a virtual card.

Pls, what's the best way to resolve this issue?

cc: @sammyrollo , @JAPAHTML , @Jimneighbour
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bea1234: 6:30pm On Jun 06
Jimneighbour:
create an account, check your dashboard

I have done that boss. And I was given a £ foreign bank account which I linked to my Dan payout settings.

I also changed the payout option in Dan to £ cos the grey account can only receive ££ and not $$

Hope I'm good to go

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Keyz1: 9:53pm On Jun 06
Yes. But make sure you inform Dan to send the payment in GBP asap.
Bea1234:

I have done that boss. And I was given a £ foreign bank account which I linked to my Dan payout settings.

I also changed the payout option in Dan to £ cos the grey account can only receive ££ and not $$

Hope I'm good to go

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 10:07pm On Jun 06
Bea1234:

Hope I'm good to go
Yes you are
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 10:28pm On Jun 06
This is why you should get a professional email, it doesn't still mean that you won't make sales with free email.... just to be on safe side, some endusers won't even bother telling you this

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:43pm On Jun 06
Bea1234:
Treat as urgent please!!!

My bosses in the house I sold my first domain on Dan and have already transferred the domain to them. So they're asking me to update my payout method.

Please which option has the highest payout at the moment.. payoneer, crypto or wire? This is my first sale.

sapiosexuality awesomeduru erjo U1 iykepromotions James39 jamescool2 trafficpools and other bosses in the house

Congrats on your sale! I wish you more.

Out of those options, I only use Payoneer. But I would suggest you use Grey for easy conversion. I still convert my Payoneer funds through Grey. smiley

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06
Jimneighbour:
This is why you should get a professional email, it doesn't still mean that you won't make sales with free email.... just to be on safe side, some endusers won't even bother telling you this

If you meant a self-hosted email address, I'd say that's no guarantee of anything based on personal experience.

I have used several of those over the years. Last year, I even paid for DreamHost unlimited hosting plan partly so I could test emailing with custom email addresses for some domains I had for sale. None sold.

Prior to last year, I also observed at a time that after sending a few sets of emails, Gmail started marking the associated domain name (not just the email address) as spam. You can figure the rest.

Even many of these end-users use Gmail addresses for their businesses. Anyone who's ready to buy will do so without all this stress. You may provide them a proof of ownership - maybe a screenshot showing the particular domain name at your registrar.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 11:23pm On Jun 06
U1:

If you meant a self-hosted email address, I'd say that's no guarantee of anything based on personal experience.

I have used several of those over the years. Last year, I even paid for DreamHost unlimited hosting plan partly so I could test emailing with custom email addresses for some domains I had for sale. None sold.

Prior to last year, I also observed at a time that after sending a few sets of emails, Gmail started marking the associated domain name (not just the email address) as spam. You can figure the rest.

Even many of these end-users use Gmail addresses for their businesses. Anyone who's ready to buy will do so without all this stress. You may provide them a proof of ownership - maybe a screenshot showing the particular domain name at your registrar.
Yea I know that it doesn't guarantee sales, but it is good to be on a safer side... I recently subscribed to Gmail workspace free trial, they give professional email addresses. They have been good so far
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 5:30am On Jun 07
Happening on X (formerly Twitter).

Doesn't hurt to give it a try.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MatthiasChin: 9:43am On Jun 07
Lately, whenever I want to check rates on Grey the app closes by itself.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 10:59am On Jun 07
MatthiasChin:
not only you!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 11:17am On Jun 07
Jimneighbour:
Yea I know that it doesn't guarantee sales, but it is good to be on a safer side... I recently subscribed to Gmail Workspace free trial, they give professional email addresses. They have been good so far

How can I do this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 1:05pm On Jun 07
Jimneighbour:
just temporarily forward the domain to his website and inform him/her that the domain is temporarily forwarding to his/her website, that you can't do that if you're not the owner of the domain. I had similar experience last week and the domain got sold.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 1:35pm On Jun 07
Jimneighbour:
that is why Dynadot is a must.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nicolee21: 2:54pm On Jun 07
Exchange your PayPal funds to naira

Bank to bank transfer available (USD & GBP)

Send/receive money abroad (Bank transfer)-USD($),EUR(€),GBP(£)

Withdraw your freelancer funds (Fiverr,
Upwork,freelancer,etc)

Trade your BTC, USDT and ETH funds at sweet rates 🔥

Send me a Dm via Whatsapp @ 09090568147 or hit the link below 👇

http:///QuantumExchanges

Or visit our IG page at https://www.instagram.com/quantum_exchanges
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bea1234: 3:10pm On Jun 07
Keyz1:
Yes. But make sure you inform Dan to send the payment in GBP asap.

Done and dusted
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bea1234: 3:17pm On Jun 07
U1:

Congrats on your sale! I wish you more.

Out of those options, I only use Payoneer. But I would suggest you use Grey for easy conversion. I still convert my Payoneer funds through Grey. smiley

Thanks boss. Dan just sent £65 to my grey account. Where can I sell it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alakara(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07
Bea1234:

Thanks boss. Dan just sent £65 to my grey account. Where can I sell it?
You can convert it on your grey app and send it to your Naira account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bea1234: 3:44pm On Jun 07
alakara:

You can convert it on your grey app and send it to your Naira account.

Seen boss. Thanks a lot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by callmemakaveli: 4:38pm On Jun 07
callmemakaveli:

TRADE WITH RAEHEEMEXCHANGE®

OUR SERVICES ;

✅Paypal checkout
✅Card checkout
✅Dynadot Prepay/Checkout
✅Namecheap Topup/Checkout
✅ Veritable Marketplace Checkouts Etc.

BUYING AND SELLING ALL AT BEST MARKET RATES :

✅Payoneer
✅Paypal Fnf from the balance
✅Fiverr/Upwork Checkout/Withdrawal services
✅Africard
✅BTC
✅Usdt
✅TransferWise
✅CashApp
✅All Country Gift Cards..

Safe Trading, A Trial Will Convince You.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 07
Bea1234, I see you have gotten your answer.

In other news, the way people are backordering expired domains right now ehn no be small thing! cheesy

So I noticed that I haven't been able to get any decent domains for registration on the drop for days now. Today, I decided to try check Pending Delete list for the first time in a long while. Every single domain I added to watchlist was caught!

The interesting thing was that some of the saved domains weren't that exciting. They included two geo locksmith names and a "generic" dog domain. I had high hopes on similar domains (some with other taken extensions) months ago, registered them, and they're all still in my portfolio without any notable interest. smiley So na that kain name I wan dey backorder?

My people, let's backorder with sense o. If na names wey go sell for high hundreds or thousands I for hear. Well, I still be learner sha. smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 9:39pm On Jun 07
MatthiasChin:
update your app
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 9:39pm On Jun 07
dayo2hot:

How can I do this?
search for procedure on Google
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 9:41pm On Jun 07
SEYIKP:
just temporarily forward the domain to his website and inform him/her that the domain is temporarily forwarding to his/her website, that you can't do that if you're not the owner of the domain. I had similar experience last week and the domain got sold.
Sold it already after going back and forth with price
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 9:54pm On Jun 07
JunkRemovalla/king

January sale

BN: $499
SP: $250
Sold in 6 hours

Tallahasseeautosales/king

April sale

BN: $500
SP: $500
Sold in 3 days

Undisclosed( buyer doesn't want me to disclose the names)

March sale

BN: $1200
SP: $750
Sold in 25 days or so

June sale

BN: $899
SP: $600
Sold in 3 days

Glory be to God

More sales to us

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 10:03pm On Jun 07
Please who can help me buy some domain names with PayPal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 1:39am On Jun 08
Jimneighbour:
JunkRemovalla/king

January sale

Sold in 6 hours

April sale

Sold in 3 days

March sale

Sold in 25 days or so

June sale

Sold in 3 days

Glory be to God

More sales to us
Congratulations 🎊
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 5:22am On Jun 08
U1:
Bea1234, I see you have gotten your answer.

In other news, the way people are backordering expired domains right now ehn no be small thing! cheesy

So I noticed that I haven't been able to get any decent domains for registration on the drop for days now. Today, I decided to try check Pending Delete list for the first time in a long while. Every single domain I added to watchlist was caught!

The interesting thing was that some of the saved domains weren't that exciting. They included two geo locksmith names and a "generic" dog domain. I had high hopes on similar domains (some with other taken extensions) months ago, registered them, and they're all still in my portfolio without any notable interest. smiley So na that kain name I wan dey backorder?

My people, let's backorder with sense o. If na names wey go sell for high hundreds or thousands I for hear. Well, I still be learner sha. smiley
What is your preferred company for backordering?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 7:23am On Jun 08
Jimneighbour:
JunkRemovalla/king

January sale

Sold in 6 hours

April sale

Sold in 3 days

March sale

Sold in 25 days or so

June sale

Sold in 3 days

Glory be to God

More sales to us

Congratulations bro... Pls where you dey get leads? Letextracts or bing, Google Maps?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:33am On Jun 08
edogu:

What is your preferred company for backordering?

I have not successfully backordered a domain name so far. The closest I came to doing that was around 2021/2022 when I tried Sav, but I found they're somewhat useless - I manually registered available domains faster than they could attempt it.

By the way, as a follow-up to my previous post, I found the domains I made reference to were caught at Network Solutions, Domain.com, and NameBright. The NetSol one was listed for 1975 at DAN and the NameBright one was at HugeDomains for 5595 - locksmith names for cities of about 60,000 people. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) ... (3339) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: nurex01(m), akus6060(m), BOOKWORMLUX(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.