Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,191 members, 7,916,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 03:29 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3743630 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (Reply)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:08am
mahvie:

Funny enough, I apologised to him. The only reason I renewed that particular domain is because of the offer I got last year from a buyer who ghosted. That's all.
So why don't you want to sell it,since he got an offer already
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:15am
nkeona:
have you outbound before? What then is said of my time and data o let's throw it away because he owns the domain. If he can do as he Pleases he shouldn't have email me.
Sorry bro,I get you now,didn't know someone made offer for the domain already

(1) (2) (3) ... (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.