Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,882 members, 7,976,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:18 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3854044 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3374) (3375) (3376) (3377) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JAPAHTML: 4:27pm On Oct 14
Bea1234:

Ok sir.

But I was successfully debited on my grey card yesterday and it still didn't go through. Or should I fund it? Cos I was having $1 USD as balance before then, now the balance is $0.40 USD

Make sure your balance is sufficient then try again, Grey is a good app
But their service is down today
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 5:13pm On Oct 14
bizbro:

Inbound or outbound?
Outbound
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14
correctguy101:

Better you offload it..

Me thinks you should hold on to the other two...

Ok sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FavourNation: 5:15pm On Oct 14
Please when filling my payout info on afternic with Grey US account details, what should I choose?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 5:16pm On Oct 14
Oshiofe:
leave the guy he dey stingy for info , he no won share how he makes the logo using fb

No insult bro. I said it that I use FB.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14
Underdawgg:
Good morning Guys. I'm considering getting a professional email address to send outbound emails(something like this fawgs@yourcompany.com).

Do you think idea is good? If yes, please suggest trusted sites offering this service. Thank you

Professional Email
https://www.nairaland.com/7296452/how-get-business-email-address

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14
dayo2hot:
My people good day please I'm trying to fill in my Grey details on the Afternic payment method..

Am I to fill in my Nigeria address...and how can I get my SWIFT code for the Community Federal Savings Bank..

Please help out. @Sapio @Learner and others

Afternic and Grey combo
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/2801

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 6:01pm On Oct 14
gentlekeny:
Buyer is offering $100 for each.

Make I fling am give am?

Give am only the vote4trump
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14
schullten:

Give am only the vote4trump

ok Sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bea1234: 6:27pm On Oct 14
JAPAHTML:

Make sure your balance is sufficient then try again, Grey is a good app
But their service is down today

Ok. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14
FavourNation:
Please when filling my payout info on afternic with Grey US account details, what should I choose?

I think is should be Direct deposit/ ACH wait for @U1 for a better answer.... I'm not sure
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 7:46am On Oct 15
bizbro:

Which Theme do you use on Daaz? Just asking..
simple

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 7:47am On Oct 15
Kanz95:

Does DaaZ support domain push?
πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 7:58am On Oct 15
I've moved all of my non-geo names to Domaineasy lander while listing at Sedo & Afternic (turned boosting off, I don't know wetin dem dey boost) for Reg path.

Brandables to Atom/BB lander.

That 0% commission no be small thing. Make person milk am before them put price. The project looks like DAN. Very soon even Geos will moved as well. Let's see how the project goes.

GoDaddy made the wrong move by killing DAN, because definitely they will lose some customers on DAN Landers to other platforms. With DAN, they dominated the lander space + the extra commission. You can't force me to use a Lander that isn't stable. Sometimes your names would be showing something entirely different from your settings and when prospects want to check out you put extra domain renewals fees of more than 20 on the BIN. I don't know how that's a smart move by their business admins. E go shock them, if they don't make their Landers stable. For non-reg path domain sales I don't mind giving them their extra 25% for their hardwork.

And as for Sawsells lander, I just dey look them, you dey put 3% commission for buyers on checkout as card processing fee. Got everything right but goofed on this** will prospects be willing to pay extra 75 on 3k name.

#Testing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rwshd: 8:46am On Oct 15
Learner47:
And as for Sawsells lander, I just dey look them, you dey put 3% commission for buyers on checkout as card processing fee. Got everything right but goofed on this
The way I understood it from their FAQ, the seller bears the 3% commission, not the buyer.

(But their site is currently down.)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ANTAX99: 9:01am On Oct 15
In setting up payment method in DomainEasy, can one choose wire transfer to a Nigerian Domiciliary account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 9:56am On Oct 15
Rwshd:
The way I understood it from their FAQ, the seller bears the 3% commission, not the buyer.

(But their site is currently down.)
I tested a domain name on their lander by trying to buy. I saw a 3% additional fee for checking out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 9:57am On Oct 15
ANTAX99:
In setting up payment method in DomainEasy, can one choose wire transfer to a Nigerian Domiciliary account?
Haven't gone to that section. Haven't made a sale yet. But imagine cashing out πŸ’― of your proceeds before they slam a percentage.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by doncafu(m): 10:32am On Oct 15
Gpexchange:
Got a bit too busy last two months cause of offers that go nowhere...

August summary

Few offers one sale

The Sales Report

Koncile in com
Ht 7 months
Bin was 4988 but Sold price is 2500..
Cost 20$ closeout
Picked cause of the .ai was active he came in June but I rejected the offer then so he came back in August I accepted then he no pay till Dan cancel transaction then came back say he go vacation and paid immediately..see him head..

Offers wey no work

All drop reg
August

2k offer despite buyer yelling he did his research and won't pay higher he still no pay the 2k lol...
1k offer oga didn't even waste time he said he got another name na u know oh.
My first Udrp threat grin wey turn 500$ offer which I rejected obviously..cause he was just lying ni the name is different from their trademark... Cane through whois and was giving me court documents left and right .. their company has been active since the 90s...

September

Made the move to afternic

4500 offer came oh buyer very serious even went to reg net and org same day but afternic no tell me about the offer until week 3 wen buyer no interested again.. this people

Another name 2.5k offer they did same thing buyer
run

Same with 2k own..

And other offers but irrelevant since they are low

October

2k offer they are working on told them to accept oh if buyer no wan go higher haven't heard back..

So that's all for now .

While I don't like how afternic is handling offers will wait a bit longer make I first see first to know if I will run hopefully they bring that self negotiation thing quicker

Also decided to do that accounting yearly thing of how much total was spent and sold and whatever.. attached below .. people wey no fit see small words no vex I don't know wat else to do lol.... I kept delaying my post cause offers were coming and wanted to wait for one to sell but clearly not happening so I posted jare.

Portfolio now 1100 cry

@U1 thanks for that ach afternic tip.... All I did was contact their support that am in Nigeria but want to receive with Grey USA bank and they just added an extra field for you to not have to fill tax form and to set country as Nigeria but receive in USA bank... Last screenshot below shows how it looks ..... Person just dey lose extra 120$ (3% of sale amount afternic charge to convert USD to gbp oh) each sale with greygbp....
Congratulations boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:44am On Oct 15
Sadiq3051:

I think is should be Direct deposit/ ACH wait for @U1 for a better answer.... I'm not sure

You're correct.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 11:11am On Oct 15
Is anybody here having issue making payment with GTBank USD mastercard?
I have been having issues with payment on namebright / dropcatch since yesterday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by akachukwu199: 11:51am On Oct 15
🌍 Advancing Ethical Trade for a Fairer Future in Nigerian E-commerce! πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬βœ¨

Hey, change-makers! As Nigeria’s e-commerce landscape continues to grow, it's crucial that we prioritize not just profit, but ethical trade too. 🀝

In my latest blog post, "Advancing Ethical Trade in Nigerian E-commerce for a Fairer Future," I explore the importance of integrating fair trade principles into our booming online marketplace. From promoting fair wages to empowering small-scale producers, there are numerous ways we can build a more sustainable and responsible e-commerce industry.

Let’s work together to ensure that as we shop online, we also support ethical practices that benefit everyone involved in the supply chain.

πŸ‘‰ Ready to make a difference? Click the link https://www.migoexpress.shop/blog/advancing-ethical-trade-in-Nigeria to read the full article and join the movement for a fairer future! πŸ’šπŸŒŸ

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 12:06pm On Oct 15
MrPADDY:

Afternic and Grey combo
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/2801

Thank you so much. Everything is now set. God bless you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15
Obidatticampaign .com. Name (not mine) is currently on auction at namecheap. Whoever that's buying this name, may be buying for two reasons: the backlinks and may be for 2027 election.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JAPAHTML: 10:02pm On Oct 15
edogu:
Obidatticampaign .com. Name (not mine) is currently on auction at namecheap. Whoever that's buying this name, may be buying for two reasons: the backlinks and may be for 2027 election.

hmmm no be small thing o 😁

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3374) (3375) (3376) (3377) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: Soneh(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.