Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,534 members, 7,951,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3808508 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (3367) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
Promxy94:

In my own opinion
Manchester is a UK city and will prefer .co.uk, that doesn't mean it wouldn't sell, but might take time.

Arizona domain is perfect.

There's also a city named Manchester in the United States. Like even three of them in different states of the U.S.A.

A name that will sell will sell as long as the buyer likes it. That's all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
tranxo:
Nobody owes nobody any obligation to reveal the name sold. It is that simple. The primary aim of reporting a sale should be to encourage others that are waiting to make a sale.
This beef is tasteless.
The primary aim of reporting a sale is so others could learn from it. It's considered as a service to the community. This was the basic reason why it was started on namepros.

Encouragement is part of it, but not the primary aim. How will this encouragement help them when the report teaches them nothing about how they could land their own sales too?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
Geofavor:

The primary aim of reporting a sale is so others could learn from it. It's considered as a service to the community. This was the basic reason why it was started on namepros.

Encouragement is part of it, but not the primary aim. How will this encouragement help them when the report teaches them nothing about how they could land their own sales too?

And the only "justifiable" service to the community is ONLY when a sold name is revealed and nothing else?

Continue.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
tranxo:

And the only "justifiable" service to the community is ONLY when a sold name is revealed and nothing else?

Continue.
No. I didn't imply that. Answering questions, for instance, is also a "justifiable" service to the community.

If you don't want to report your sales, fine, don't. No domainer is obligated to do that. But when you decide to do it, it is assumed that you wish others to learn from the sales. And for them to actually learn from the sales, they need to see what was sold. Else, they're left making wild guesses.

If you do not want to lose other cities + the niche to others because you reported the sale, you should wait until you have captured the other cities + niche as well. It's as simple as that.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
xammax:
Oga iykepromotions, geofavor, promxy94
pls help me appraise this domains, manchesterhomerental and arizonarentalcar all in king.

Az rental car is cool. Don't know about the other.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Standard92: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
.]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Standard92: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
I AM AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE DOMAIN ON NETSOL.
IF YOU GOT ANY NAME YOU WANNA REGISTER, HIT ME ON WHATSAPP.

CONTACT ON MY SIGNATURE BELOW.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
justmykel:
abeg Ogas in the house, help me appraise this name; denvercoplumbing, austincheapmovers all in king.

Iykepromotions
promxy94
Geofavor
tranxo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
Send a mail sir/madam
Thanks for your understanding

ndeekay:

@Branduche kindly link up with me via this whatsapp number 07035563445. There is something urgent I need to tell you. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
justmykel:

Iy
Baba, I'm a newbie like you. The co spoilt the Denver plumbing. Austin cheap movers is quite okay, IMO.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
ArizonaCarRental.com, ArizonaCarRentals.com, ManchesterHomeRental.com, ManchesterHomeRentals.com

xammax:
Oga iykepromotions, geofavor, promxy94
pls help me appraise this domains, manchesterhomerental and arizonarentalcar all in king.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
justmykel:

Iykepromotions
promxy94
Geofavor
tranxo

Good to me

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fineguy11(m): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
please house, I need the swift code for FCMB.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
fineguy11:

Ask Google
It will provide it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
fineguy11:

All swift codes are available online. Just google it. Good luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hi guys.

I need undeveloped.com phone number and address. wanna use it to send mail to end-user who owns a quotation site. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
demo4ril97:
I used a US phone number but make sure your accent is not heavy lol
Bro. how you take acquire this US number? Is it a subscription service?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 23, 2019
golamike:
GLORY TO GOD!!!

My quickest Domain Sale!!

Registered a Geo domain about 8pm on Wednesday, did outbounding on Thursday. After sending letter to d 6th end user, I got an offer of $200 (BIN was $300). I accepted the offer and deal closed (about 3pm Thursday). No stress, no wahala. Na God do am. That was my 2nd sale this week by the way.

Name to be disclosed later (I want to explore other cities).
Congrats man!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 23, 2019
just finished reading 455 pages if this thread. Standing ovation for me hehehhe. ok , lemme re read 1 to 50, and start asking questions, ayelala and sanpona will finish anyone that refer me back to re reading if i ask any questions

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alickdavid(m): 2:51am On Mar 23, 2019
camobri:
just finished reading 455 pages if this thread. Standing ovation for me hehehhe. ok , lemme re read 1 to 50, and start asking questions, ayelala and sanpona will finish anyone that refer me back to re reading if i ask any questions

If truly you read everything and will read the first 50 pages again, ayelala and sanpona will be disappointed if you ask already answered questions.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hustleranthem(m): 4:33am On Mar 23, 2019
Standard92:
I AM AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE DOMAIN ON NETSOL.
IF YOU GOT ANY NAME YOU WANNA REGISTER, HIT ME ON WHATSAPP.

CONTACT ON MY SIGNATURE BELOW.
how much per domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by goldtooth: 7:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by javaRookie: 7:56am On Mar 23, 2019
EGBEDA101:

Na wa...I already have two Netsol accounts and I am afraid of opening a third one to avoid ban.

What do you think>
Vpn things na.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2019
alickdavid:

If truly you read everything and will read the first 50 pages again, ayelala and sanpona will be disappointed if you ask already answered questions.
namepros, youtube and ultimatly, google are there for me anyways.

Thing is, no matter how much you have read and studied, one would need some clarifications but from the 455 pages I have read, some of you love to feel larger than life when questions are asked especially those who insult and call people names for asking questions. I tell my students to always ask questions no matter how much they feel they know.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 23, 2019
Geofavor:

"Adult names are hard to move.". Have you read up to that point yet?
yea yea. not adult names per say. some I eyed were sold already with good price. that is a good feeling, you know, seeing sales of names you bookmarked getting massive sales. maybe I should just go ahead and buy instead of reading.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2019
camobri:

yea yea. not adult names per say. some I eyed were sold already with good price. that is a good feeling, you know, seeing sales of names you bookmarked getting massive sales. maybe I should just go ahead and buy instead of reading.
Take that post with a pinch of salt. You may actually excel in adult niche if you know your way around it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2019
Craigbrown4076:
How did you go about the US number thingy?
I downloaded TextMe for Android and it a free service unlimited calls to USA and Canada.

Cc: omoluabi9

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
Promxy94:
Just lost a sale
After a week of accepting the offer, and awaiting
The buyer messaged that he can't continue with purchase.
This is the second lost sale in this month.

Take heart man. You have to consider that it happens. It's one of the reasons why I gradually withdrew from excessive domaining cos that shiit kills your vibes.

There was a time I was hoping to make $2000 from 4 deals at a go for $500 a pop. Guess what? I ended up not making anything.

It was heart wrenching. So when you make great sales... Always save as much as you can cos everyday is not going to be like that.

The best is have domains that brings in offers.

For the other guys arguing over whether to announce a sale or not, it is the prerogative of whomever wish to announce or withhold such info.

I have sold many sales I have never announced to public and I know a guy who has never ever mentioned his sale either here or on name pros. There is already enough announcements to give people a clue of what sells but that doesn't even mean that because a certain city sold then testing it with another city will make it sell. We have done all that I can tell you that you may not be lucky.

I am happy with the increasing sales from other people now than ever before. at a point, we were few people making sales while others were just looking from sideline but now it's a different story.

Have I made any domain sale this year? Nope! We are busy cool

If I make any, I might share.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
demo4ril97:
I downloaded TextMe for Android and it a free service unlimited calls to USA and Canada.

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
2sexycom:

Take heart man. You have to consider that it happens. It's one of the reasons why I gradually withdrew from excessive domaining cos that shoot kills your vibes.

There was a time I was hoping to make $2000 from 4 deals at a go for $500 a pop. Guess what? I ended up not making anything.

It was heart wrenching. So when you make great sales... Always save as much as you can cos everyday is not going to be like that.

The best is have domains that brings in offers.

For the other guys arguing over whether to announce a sale or not, it is the prerogative of whomever wish to announce or withhold such info.

I have so many sales I have never announced to public and I know a guy who has never ever mentioned his sale either here or on name pros. There is already enough announcements to give people a clue of what sells but that doesn't even mean that because a certain city sold then testing it with another city will make it sell. We have done all that I can tell you that you may not be lucky.

I am happy with the increasing sales from other people now than ever before. at a point, we were few people making sales while others were just looking from sideline but now it's a different story.

Have I made any domain sale this year? Nope! We are busy cool

If I make any, I might share.
At the emboldened, you na BOSS na!
You and Chibenzie were the core inspirations in that old Isaactolu thread of which I read from start to finish (Over 375+ pages!).
With the porfolio wey you go don build, only 4-5 sales in a year, and you don set. grin
Overall, great comment sir.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goddys(m): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
demo4ril97:

Not free. You pay for the service
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
demo4ril97:

Thanks bro, I will try it tonight

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (3367) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: WorkTheTalk(m), TamedWolf90 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.