Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3677883 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (3342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
CuteMaro:
Okay guys so I have this domain parked on bodis and I would love to cash out on the next payment date which is next month. It is my first time so I want to know which means is easier to get my fund.
1. Paypal

2. Bitcoin

3. Wire Transfer.

I would be glad if i get answers from people who have done this in the past. Thanks
@iykepromotions
pls how much did you make on parking? May be I can harness that route too. We were told it's dead and we stomached that. Any info on is welcome .

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FESTAC101: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
golamike:
Please, I submitted 6 names on Squad help since 4 days now. I hadn't received any mail from them concerning their review. I thought it takes 48hrs to respond. What could be the problem?

Check under your market listings if it shows pending review then they are still under review.

If you don't see pending review then they did not accept the names.

Approval usually takes 48hrs like you said.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ibrixy:
Please those who uses snov.io to get endusers email for outbounds, how would you rate it? has it been working for you? I have sent almost 30 outbound emails with it and not even a single reply. it seems the emails are not accurate because sometimes i get an error message that the email was not found. Tried using hunter.io but couldn't register with them with my gmail. Please House, how do i go about out-bounding.
Thanks as you Share.

Snov gives more accurate results. While hunter also retrieves the list of emails that have been attached to that website e.g from 2016 - 2019 which may or may not still be valid.

If these fail. Use whois, you might be lucky. Or try the website contact form itself. Some even have social media account links.

Then lastly, use search engines like someone here said.

By the way,the problem might be from your end. Price? Quality? or maybe they're simply not interested. Know when to move on.

On the art of outbounding. Namepros contain tons of info about that. Goodluck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ibrixy:
Please those who uses snov.io to get endusers email for outbounds, how would you rate it? has it been working for you? I have sent almost 30 outbound emails with it and not even a single reply. it seems the emails are not accurate because sometimes i get an error message that the email was not found. Tried using hunter.io but couldn't register with them with my gmail. Please House, how do i go about out-bounding.
Thanks as you Share.
verify the email before sending message to it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
abeg any one dollar link?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
Please guys wen registering on squadhelp do I register as a buyer or as a creative?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
Gabson91:
Please guys wen registering on squadhelp do I register as a buyer or as a creative?

You aren't buying domains from them nau
So why should you register as such?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
Gabson91:
Register as a creative, that means seller to them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
massive1019:
verify the email before sending message to it.
Bro, how is email verified b4 sending?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2019

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Social007: 11:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
Sample Sales Letter please Courtesy Iykepromotions and all the guruz in the house to rty6072@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:08am On Apr 23, 2019
Bosses in the house

Newbies in the house.

What do you think is the best way to reply this.

Thanks

My GOD LIVES

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 6:30am On Apr 23, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Bro, how is email verified b4 sending?
I use hunter personally..but there are many of them. you can browse about it. After getting the email..then you copy and paste it in a box just like the way we do for domain in snov and hunter then you verify, so it will bring something like valid or invalid.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 6:33am On Apr 23, 2019
Branduche:
A thread worth reading. Read from 1-137.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/how-to-find-potential-end-users.68798/
that is full of ideas but if someone don't know what he/she is doing one will end up gaining nothing...Great thread.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 6:50am On Apr 23, 2019
massive1019:
I use hunter personally..but there are many of them. you can browse about it. After getting the email..then you copy and paste it in a box just like the way we do for domain in snov and hunter then you verify, so it will bring something like valid or invalid.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 10:44am On Apr 23, 2019
Branduche:
A thread worth reading. Read from 1-137.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/how-to-find-potential-end-users.68798/
Thanks, very educative
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buhari2019: 10:48am On Apr 23, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
For those who find hunter not giving everything u need,
I personally don't use hunter anymore

Say for example I am looking for the emails associated to ajalekoko.com

Here is what i do,

Open a Google/bing search engine, type in the search box @ajalekoko.com, then search

Most official emails attached to ajalekoko.com will list in many different ways. First 10 will list most recently used emails by the company. Either the website itself or other sources where the company list it's journal, or conference attendance, even the Facebook page will list if the email is on it. On the Facebook page, click on about link on that Facebook page, u can get even most recent email there. I noticed that official email might have been inactive or not monitored, so through the company Facebook page I could see Gmail to send my email too

This is same query hunter will do, and from my findings doing outbound, hunter isn't accurate in my opinion

massive1019:

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
Branduche:

Here is what i do,

Open a Google/bing search engine, type in the search box @ajalekoko.com, then search

Most official emails attached to ajalekoko.com will list in many different ways. First 10 will list most recently used emails by the company. Either the website itself or other sources where the company list it's journal, or conference attendance, even the Facebook page will list if the email is on it. On the Facebook page, click on about link on that Facebook page, u can get even most recent email there. I noticed that official email might have been inactive or not monitored, so through the company Facebook page I could see Gmail to send my email too

This is same query hunter will do, and from my findings doing outbound, hunter isn't accurate in my opinion

hmmmm..love your style. But the issue is how to get the attention of the decision maker, because most of those companies use address like sales@.... , info@..., contact@..., etc
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
Where do you guys buy domain for a low price now that netsol promo isn't working
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sandycee:
Where do you guys buy domain for a low price now that netsol promo isn't working

Dynadot $5:99 till end of april
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
For those that are into adult names domaining..How do you contact end user ? because maximum website doesn't have their email address and contact information.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
Branduche:

Here is what i do,

Thanks bro. I have been using this method for a while now. To me its better than hunter and snov by far. The only disadvantage is that, it is time consuming to search all the pages inorder to get the mail address. But i don't mind because i have been getting email ids of decision makers through this method. Some even ask for the price of my domain and i see the office they occupy in their mails.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
Yes only that stress, but it's always worth it at the end.
cyriletifit:

Thanks bro. I have been using this method for a while now. To me its better than hunter and snov by far. The only disadvantage is that, it is time consuming to search all the pages inorder to get the mail address. But i don't mind because i have been getting email ids of decision makers through this method. Some even ask for the price of my domain and i see the office they occupy in their mails.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by neurowale: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dear domainers, I'm a newbie in the domain business....

I've been getting a lot of monthly views on my domains, but no lead at all....

Hope it's a normal thing?? Or ain't getting it right??

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by neurowale: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dear domainers, I'm a newbie in the domain business ... I've been getting a lot of monthly views on my domains but no lead at all...

Hope I'm safe?? Or ain't getting it right??

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dogtails(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hello guys please can anyone guide me on how I can start making money online,I’m so broke and I need a source of income..Ur contributions will be highly appreciated
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justi4jesu(f): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal to us at sweet rates........ We buy any amount

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Tested and Trusted

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slingerf: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pls, I have a buyer am negotiating price with right now , which method is best, do I tell her to click on buy through undeveloped or i create the lead myself(then if the later is the option, what are the details to request from her)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
slingerf:
Pls, I have a buyer am negotiating price with right now , which method is best, do I tell her to click on buy through undeveloped or i create the lead myself(then if the later is the option, what are the details to request from her)
Give him link to undeveloped and free yourself from unnecessary stress.

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (3342) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: AboutMarty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.