Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3664244 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (3339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SeraphicTimes: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
Gabson91:
Quidax is grt. The last time I sold btc to them, they credited my account twice o, in error, naso the old man in me begin advice to blow up the 95k..but I just follow the oda voice refund the money, even though na just thanks i receive ; ; grin grin. Lol
How did you received fund from Dan?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
SeraphicTimes:
How did you received fund from Dan?
input the wallet address from Quidax.. Just copy paste things
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edeXede: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
enet1:
Good Evening all,

After almost 11 months of buying over 20 domain names and listing them in various listing sites with no sales,I just saw one mail from afternic this evening telling me to proceed with the domain ownership transfer of the now sold domain names.

My questions are

(1) I listed this domain name in both afternic and dan.com(previously undeveloped.com). Should I delist the domain name from dan.com before proceeding with the domain ownership transfer or should I delist the domain name after the domain ownership transfer is completed?
Attached to this mail is the message from afternic.

(2) For the payment information to input in afternic.com, will I input my nigerian savings account, current domiciliary account or they pay via wire transfer?

I will be looking forward to answers form experts and experienced people.

God bless.

1) You can transfer or push first before removing it from Dan or Vice versa. It doesn't really matter

2) Use wire transfer method, fill your name like it is on your bank account, put in your bank sortcode or iban number (get this on google), put in your normal 10 digits account number, then lastly, choose us dollars as the form of payment.

You will receive your money by ending or first week of next month

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
It's either epik is a fraud when it comes to refund or there system is faulty when it comes to making refunds back to where the money came from.

I backordered 3 domains around 7th October using my GTB Mastercard to pay but epik couldn't catch any of them so money was refunded to my epik account. I mailed them up on the 14th and request that my money be refunded back to my account since they couldn't catch the domains I wanted. I told them I'm not interested in using the money on epik when Dynadot is registering at a lesser amount. The lady in question (Jessica) told me the money has been refunded back to my credit card.

I waited until yesterday, 17th October to tell them I'm yet to receive the money. I told them I've clarified from my bank and the money has not been refunded. The lady is still claiming the money has been refunded. Shey my $25.47 dey hang for air ni?

I just sent them the statement of account from my bank from the 1st of October till date. I'm awaiting their response.

I brought this here because some guy already complained here last month about epik not refunding his money. Once might be a mistake, but twice... twice is a pattern.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
Crazeworld:
It's either epik is a fraud when it comes to refund or there system is faulty when it comes to making refunds back to where the money came from.

I backordered 3 domains around 7th October using my GTB Mastercard to pay but epik couldn't catch any of them so money was refunded to my epik account. I mailed them up on the 14th and request that my money be refunded back to my account since they couldn't catch the domains I wanted. I told them I'm not interested in using the money on epik when Dynadot is registering at a lesser amount. The lady in question (Jessica) told me the money has been refunded back to my credit card.

I waited until yesterday, 17th October to tell them I'm yet to receive the money. I told them I've clarified from my bank and the money has not been refunded. The lady is still claiming the money has been refunded. Shey my $25.47 dey hang for air ni?

I just sent them the statement of account from my bank from the 1st of October till date. I'm awaiting their response.

I brought this here because some guy already complained here last month about epik not refunding his money. Once might be a mistake, twice is a pattern.
That's ten days already. You should have received it by now. How much is their back order?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
Crazeworld:

I brought this here because some guy already complained here last month about epik not refunding his money. Once might be a mistake, twice is a pattern.

Bro it not easy... My own is with Dan.. Dan sent me payment on 2nd of this month but am yet to receive it. My bank (first bank) told me that the problem is from their end but Dan is claiming is not from them.. Finally Dan want to organize 5 days inspection on the transaction.. 79k no be money to take play like that.. While waiting for them, I have switch to bitcoin so that this month own go dey safe.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kendzyma(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
Josmila:

Go to wallets if you have the app downloaded, click on BTC, it will display 'buy' 'sell' 'send' 'receive'.

Click on receive to create your wallet and give it a name (you can have more than one wallet)

Click on the icon next to "Your BTC address" to enable copy the address, if you're using a phone. If you're using a laptop, using point your cursor and copy the string of numbers and letters, that's what you're sending to DAN.

N.B: BTC wallet addresses will always begin with the number 1. Goodluck!

It is either 1,3 or bc1.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SeraphicTimes: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
Gabson91:
input the wallet address from Quidax.. Just copy paste things
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

That's ten days already. You should have received it by now. How much is their back order?
no the refund was processed successfully on Monday 14th.

Backorder is 8.49
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eldeedon(m): 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
hello my ogas, pls how can I deal wit dis kind of client??

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
cyriletifit:

Bro it not easy... My own is with Dan.. Dan sent me payment on 2nd of this month but am yet to receive it. My bank (first bank) told me that the problem is from their end but Dan is claiming is not from them.. Finally Dan want to organize 5 days inspection on the transaction.. 79k no be money to take play like that.. While waiting for them, I have switch to bitcoin so that this month own go dey safe.
nawa o. 79k sad
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
Eldeedon:
This end user get the whole time in the world grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
Crazeworld:
no the refund was processed successfully on Monday 14th.

Backorder is 8.49
But it keeps showing 199
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
Eldeedon:
I'm not sure this guy meant business. You don't have anything to say to him.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eldeedon(m): 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
ikhalyfah:
This end user get the whole time in the world grin grin grin grin
Asin eh d tin weak me!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Gabson91:
Quidax is grt. The last time I sold btc to them, they credited my account twice o, in error, naso the old man in me begin advice to blow up the 95k..but I just follow the oda voice refund the money, even though na just thanks i receive ; ; grin grin. Lol
that's good
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eldeedon(m): 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
grin
Simpsonrocket:

I was thinking if I should ask him how much he is welling to pay.

Asin the man just want make I just kukuma dash am the domain grin
Simpsonrocket:

I was thinking if I should ask him how much he is welling to pay.

Asin the man just want make I just kukuma dash am the domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
Please house, which is preferred:
- Wood Doors
- Wood Door
- Wooden Door
- Wooden Doors
??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
Eldeedon:
guy move on to the next person
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
schullten:
- Wood Doors
- Wood Door
- Wooden Door
- Wooden Doors
??
I prefer wood doors, don't click yet o wait for the oga's to have their say first.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eldeedon(m): 12:11am On Oct 19, 2019
johnoj24:
guy move on to the next person
alrt boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 12:32am On Oct 19, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

But it keeps showing 199
It's a promo. They will need to verify your approve your account for it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 1:38am On Oct 19, 2019
Gabson91:
You did well bro. God bless you with more domain sales

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:59am On Oct 19, 2019
schullten:
- Wood Doors
- Wood Door
- Wooden Door
- Wooden Doors
??
Wooden doors
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 4:01am On Oct 19, 2019
Crazeworld:
It's a promo. They will need to verify your approve your account for it
Ok. should I contact their customer care or our ambassador.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:04am On Oct 19, 2019
Eldeedon:

Nothing

I believe this Domains is Austin with a cf if you understand because I don't want to disclose the name here.

Move on to the next person
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by D1uncle: 6:37am On Oct 19, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Yes or Rob. It's for namepros members.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Yes. Gube on namepros
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eldeedon(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2019
Promxy94:

Nothing

I believe this Domains is Austin with a cf if you understand because I don't want to disclose the name here.

Move on to the next person
I understand! thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheCodeWriter(m): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2019
Channel5:
Alright for those who haven't given LCN a try, I hope you do so

Is all great

I paid successfully with my Africard

And I got a call to confirm somethings and the domain was mine ... everything was smooth..

Thanks for the insight , I tried paying with my Polaris MasterCard. I got an error. Maybe it is not supported.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 8:42am On Oct 19, 2019
Hello everyone,

New registrations for .INFO domains are currently for $2.49 (UNLIMITED REGISTRATIONS)

Promo price started NOW, and wont last for long time. Go ahead and register as much .INFO domains as you need!

All domains registered at Epik include:

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Starting searching for your names in BULK here: https://registrar.epik.com/index/bulk-register-domain

Let me know if you have any questions.

Further discount is offered for bulk registrations! Let me know if you're interested!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by clems88(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2019
Please what good mobile app can I use in resizing images . the ones I have does not resize, rather it makes the images awful. Even the ones I paid for on play store are junks sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (3339) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: protocol(m), Rassy011(m), eduevolutionnow(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.