Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3668421 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) ... (3340) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
hello my fellow nairalanders,i am completely newbie in this domain business and I will be very glad if you guys can put me through.
thanks in anticipation
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
fergusen:

Texasly, dubaic, Oklahomaly, Miamic, fresnotic, fresnoly, Newyorkia, Fortworthic, grin

E get as e be oo undecided

The bolded ones...how you see am?
someone has already registered Texasly .com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
Julius209:
hello my fellow nairalanders,i am completely newbie in this domain business and I will be very glad if you guys can put me through.
thanks in anticipation

Start reading from page one of this thread or hook up with the creator of this thread (Iykepromotions) for tutorial if you want to speed up your learning. But beyond that, add creativity to your domain business in order to excel.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
gentlekeny:

The bolded ones...how you see am?
Ain't bad though. Fresnoly flows freely when pronounced. Domaining is funny at times. What you think doesn't make sense might be considered perfect by an end-user.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
Completed Sale.

countertopinstallers//king
Purchase- £0.99 123reg
Sold- $450 BIN
Venue-Dan (Facebook outbound)
Hold time- less than 60days.

More sales to us all!

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bosses in the house, I have a domain name of only 5 letters. Make I risk am? E go sell?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Opistorincos:
Bosses in the house, I have a domain name of only 5 letters. Make I risk am? E go sell?

Is is a .com domain?
memorable?
easily pronounced?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
fergusen:

Ain't bad though. Fresnoly flows freely when pronounced. Domaining is funny at times. What you think doesn't make sense might be considered perfect by an end-user.

ok. thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
2horsePOWER:
Completed Sale.

countertopinstallers.king
Purchase- £0.99 123reg
Sold- $450 BIN

More sales to us all!

congrats...you be real 2horsepower

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
fergusen:

When logged in, use this link
http://squadhelp. com/marketplace-dashboard
Thanks. But I mean names that are not my own.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FESTAC101: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
@2Housepower congrats,please was it just counter top installer you searched on FB to get the enduser:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
gentlekeny:

Is is a .com domain?
memorable?
easily pronounced?

It's a .com, easily pronounced but it's a combo of random letters
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
IdeasPro:

Start reading from page one of this thread or hook up with the creator of this thread (Iykepromotions) for tutorial if you want to speed up your learning. But beyond that, add creativity to your domain business in order to excel.
okay thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Smartquotes007: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
2horsePOWER:
Completed Sale.

Purchase- £0.99 123reg
Sold- $450 BIN

More sales to us all!

Congrats on your sale..I have asked this qust before but didn't get an ans pls wen outbounding thru Facebook do u use your private Facebook account or a different one set aside just for this business..pls I would really appreciate an from u thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
Smartquotes007:

Congrats on your sale..I have asked this qust before but didn't get an ans pls wen outbounding thru Facebook do u use your private Facebook account or a different one set aside just for this business..pls I would really appreciate an from u thanks

Yes, I use my private account because it's old and I can send "plenty" outbound messages without the fear of being banned/blocked. Although once in a while I get restricted from sending messages but I don't get blocked.
I once open a new FB account for outbounding, it was blocked!.
P/S.
I did "environmental sanitation" on my account, made sure it was clean very well. I hid some pictures and made some tweaks here and there.
Make I no go open my yansh outside. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by greatdesire: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Its simple. Its called domain transfer. All you need is Auth code from the former registrar and give the code to the new registrar you intend to start using.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmythetbcWiz: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
schullten:

1. Epik $7.49; GoDaddy $0.99 (first timers)
2. Create an account with Afternic (GoDaddy owns it) and list it there. NS= ns3.afternic/com and ns4.afternic/com

pls which account will I do this NS=ns3.afternic settings? is it from my godaddy account or afternic account.

thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
emmythetbcWiz:

pls which account will I do this NS=ns3.afternic settings? is it from my godaddy account or afternic account.

thanks

Ur registrar(where u registered the domain)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Smartquotes007: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
2horsePOWER:

Yes, I use my private account because it's old and I can send "plenty" outbound messages without the fear of being banned/blocked. Although once in a while I get restricted from sending messages but I don't get blocked.
I once opened a new FB account for outbounding, it was blocked!.
P/S.
I did "environmental sanitation" on my account, made sure it was clean very well. I hid some pictures and made some tweaks here and there.
Make I no go open my yansh outside. grin

Thanks again for the reply bro, by "environment sanitation" do u mean u deleted your profile pictures n pix u appeared in n also changed ur name to something else.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
Smartquotes007:

Thanks again for the reply bro, by "environment sanitation" do u mean u deleted your profile pictures n pix u appeared in n also changed ur name to something else.

Yes, I changed it to the english name I use in outbounding and I also changed my picture to my sister's because my face is too strong!

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
hi gurus in the house pls I am just about to open an account with afternic how do I feel the address should it be my Nigerian address and what of the zip code? Thanks in adcance
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
2horsePOWER:
Completed Sale.

Purchase- £0.99 123reg
Sold- $450 BIN

More sales to us all!
Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Innoxxacs: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
itzzkhaliii:
hi gurus in the house pls I am just about to open an account with afternic how do I feel the address should it be my Nigerian address and what of the zip code? Thanks in adcance
used my Nigerian address, and zipcode (Google it)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Innoxxacs: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
2horsePOWER:
Completed Sale.

Purchase- £0.99 123reg
Sold- $450 BIN

More sales to us all!
congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Innoxxacs:
used my Nigerian address, and zipcode (Google it)

thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
Evening everyone,
Please let's always use the like button to congratulate a sale just to be considerate for newbies trying learn one or two things by reading up the thread so it won't be too cumbersome and boring for the.
Please and please
Ejorrr.
Thanks

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
Guys, I feel someone should highlight how to find end users and outbound to them for newbies. Some of us no sabi read plenty pages. E jhor
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Thanks. But I mean names that are not my own.
When you visit that link, scroll down and you will see what you are looking for.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
Opistorincos:
Guys, I feel someone should highlight how to find end users and outbound to them for newbies. Some of us no sabi read plenty pages. E jhor
Bro, you gats prepare to read read and read o .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
Congrats to all who sold.

Oluwa hear my prayers biko.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
Guys, I want to ask some questions to compare what I do when I'm outbounding, to what guys are doing.
Cos it seems my outbounding takes me far too much time for one domain, sometimes it takes me like 6-8hrs to send like 30 emails for 1 domain, and I have to find ways to improve it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
Outbounding question 1.

When outbounding, do you guys try to find the name and actual email address of the owner of the website?
Or you just simply use any email address or contact form that is available on their site and move on.
Because me I try to see if I can find the name and exact email address of the owner of the site, by googling around, and that chops a big lot of my time. Imagine doing this for every website you see, and you are outbounding to like 60 websites for 1 domain name.
So I'm thinking of stopping doing that.

Cc:
Iykepromotions
Alawi5k
EdeXede
2horsePower
Kingsboy96
Fergusen
FreshPresh92
Etin06
Ikhalyfah
Favour196
And everyone else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) ... (3340) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Qulink1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.