Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,087 members, 7,903,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3722819 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (3351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 9:52am On Nov 29, 2019
golddeejay:
use the first option "SKRILL".

You can fund with your Gtb MasterCard and/or others.
Skrill is not showing on my dashboard ooo........only Stripe. How do i proceed?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2019
There is an active afternic listing for Scottish/Luxury/tours/king

Did the previous seller forgot to delist the name?
Cc
Cdor777
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kever: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2019
Finally, glory to God. I've finally bought the domain at connectreseller.com

Thanks to those who dropped the promo, and also, to those who helped one way the other.

But I want to ask, after buying the domain, let's say I want to use it for a site, is there anything I need to do?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Please, any news about Namecheap Black Friday?

Don't mind NameCheap. I chatted with their live chat desk this morning. Their Black Friday is only $0.98/year for .Online registration. There is no .Com promo. Only their monthly coupon code of about a dollar discount will work.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SeraphicTimes: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2019
fergusen:
There is an active afternic listing for Scottish/Luxury/tours/king

Did the previous seller forgot to delist the name?
Cc
Cdor777
service@afternic.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2019
how can I get pass this

Error message from 123reg while I'm trying to register
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by freestylelos(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2019
kever:
How do I move past please?

When you get to where to put ur number, use the +44 code and your Nigeria number without the first zero
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by freestylelos(m): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2019
eaddyboy:
how can I get pass this

Error message from 123reg while I'm trying to register
When you get to where to put ur number, use the +44 code and your Nigeria number without the first zero
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2019
freestylelos:

it's showing not a valid phone number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2019
eaddyboy:

it's showing not a valid phone number
me I input my naija number without the zero eg 23481********
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mbamidele: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2019
I'm unable to buy from 123 i can't even add to the basket
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by teleportieren(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:

Thanks for sharing

Also if you're interested in webhosting deals, you should check out [url]hostinger.com[/url]. They've started black friday for a while now. If you decide to get something use code BLACKFRIDAY. Cheers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2019
Mbamidele:
I'm unable to buy from 123 i can't even add to the basket
you are not alone bro,I can't even login after successful registration. Very annoying!!!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2019
kever:
Finally, glory to God. I've finally bought the domain at connectreseller.com

Thanks to those who dropped the promo, and also, to those who helped one way the other.

But I want to ask, after buying the domain, let's say I want to use it for a site, is there anything I need to do?

Yes, there is something (WORK) you've to do. If you are starting a blog or building a website on your domain name, you've to get web hosting. Thereafter, you go to your account with ConnectReseller to point your domain name to the web host name servers info you were given. After a while, it will resolve to your web host servers that is when you can create a blog or build a website on your domain.

It's not difficult. It is all about learning, learning and learning.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2019
No live support from 123reg up till these moment
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joezyni(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2019
golddeejay:

It can be confusing....

*Register an account
*You will see ADD FUND when you are in your account.
*To search for a name: click on "GREEN plus sign" below your screen. It will bring a box to type your domain name into.

You should be good from there.

Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LIAONCEN(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2019
There are various ways you could get started in making money online

Like Dropshipping

Drone video streaming and some various other methods

You can watch this youtube video to see some other business ideas to leverage on in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i6VkvdjwXc
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmydsife(m): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
Goodafternoon to everyone in the house. Happy buying spree on this special day.

Please can the guru explain the trademark concept. Let's say I want to reg the name "jungleboot/king". And then I tried to check if it has trademark issue.

On checking using trademarkia/king, I saw that the word "jungle" has been trademarked by different persons or organization. For example I saw "jungle car" , jungle spoon", jungle airways etc and all are different individuals....

Nothing showed up on my name "jungleboot". Infact I was given option to start the trademark process for "jungleboot" either in USA, Canada or UK.... So please can I still go ahead to reg that my name "jungleboot/king" since nothing came up on the exact name but many different name having "jungle" in them have been trademarked.

Please I need reply from all our bosses in this family.

Thanks...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karkinase(m): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
Thank God oo... just registered a name on connectreseller
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
if you have not used yours before, I just regged a dot com at 2.95$ and a .co.uk is $0.95 at lcn.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
Help please! I have added a few domain names to "basket" on 123reg but I can't find any place that says "buy domain" or where to proceed with the purchase.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:
Help please! I have added a few domain names to "basket" on 123reg but I can't find any place that says "buy domain" or where to proceed with the purchase.
click on view basket , scroll down n click on checkout

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Just a quick correction, you can push domains to another account on 123 reg, even before the 60 day lock. Please stop misleading people ikhalifah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Innoxxacs: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
jamih:
if you have not used yours before, I just regged a dot com at 2.95$ and a .co.uk is $0.95 at lcn.com
with privacy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
RESHARPENED:

DAN is slow with everything nowadays. They'll even make you feel like an idiot for asking them to do their job.

If you must contact them, forget about the transaction thread that was opened for that particular transaction. They don't respond to that. Reach out to them through support@dan.com, they respond faster there.

After the transfer is finalized, you must also remind them to pay you. To me, DAN is gradually losing touch with its customer base. Imagine a buyer telling me that DAN refused to send him any message after he made the payment, yet Laszlo kept insisting the efforts they'd put into reaching out to the buyer does not tally with their cut of the transaction price. Imagine.

SALES REPORT

A/U/S/T/I/N/W/H/E/E/L/R/E/P/A/I/R*COM

Sold: Nov 6 for $150
Bought: February for $1
Inbound offer from someone I earlier outbounded to.

I received payment yesterday. Took DAN almost a month to finalize the transaction.

Cdor, kindly let me know how to list my domain names on Epik. It's bye-bye to DAN for now.

Also, I think LUNO makes a lot of sense as a payout option. They sent me #52k+ for $136.5.

Payment sent by dan. Sold the domain for $778 within 6 hours of registration through Dan and outbound. Thank you

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
Abeg does 123reg promo on .com have limit
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
AAA593:

Payment sent by dan. Sold the domain for $778 within 6 hours of registration through Dan and outbound. Thank you
shocked shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
House when an end user said ''he may be interested'' what should be my response should I ask for his offer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
How much is it
ikhalyfah:
Guy, na to grab as much names from 123-reg.in 2 months time hopefully u will smile to ur chikini investment.

Make i kukuma prepare names
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
Theluxurychamber.com

How viable is this name..

Hit or refund? Somebody please appraise
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
AAA593:

You're not disclosing the name too?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (3351) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: trafficpools, FreshPresh92, Deltoid(m), Lookp and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.