Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,170 members, 7,916,415 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:55 PM

Where Are Video Clips Of Obanikoro Who Promised To Return Stolen Money? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Video Clips Of Obanikoro Who Promised To Return Stolen Money? (282 Views)

Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today / PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave / Jibrin Threatens To Expose Reps Members If They Do Not Return Stolen Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are Video Clips Of Obanikoro Who Promised To Return Stolen Money? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
In a standard investigating terms,confessions are videotaped.However,no evidence of corrupt politicians who promised to returned stolen funds are backup with evidence like videoclip or invited media men.Not even NTA could provide evidence.Even dss cannot provide videoclips of their raids and foreign currencies found in some judges homes.I am doubting efcc claims that some politicians are making confessions and have promised to return their loot.That is unprofessionals.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am After The Success Of My Husband’s Administration – Aisha Buhari / APC Leaders Back Oyegun, Attack Timi Frank / FG To Pay N720bn Debt To States – Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.