Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,404 members, 7,932,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:18 AM

Help Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Please (885 Views)

Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister / I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? / What Did He Mean? I'm not nigerian, Help please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please by buttie: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2009
i am a 20 year old graduate, i have two men in my life, there is one that i know loves me but cant stand his looks so do everything to frusrtate him, i got entangled on the internet n we had already started dating by the time i meet him so every little thing he does is an issue for me, the other guy i have only seen once n i really lyk doesnt live in nigeria, hes from a wealthy family n im makin plans to visit him but he has not said anything abt money to pay for me fare or for my passport, i dont even know if i like any of these tow guys. and the second guy is already fallin in love. what do i do i need to do something fast and gett my mind to my professional exam in december
Re: Help Please by jidobaba(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2009
angry Grrrrr. Asinine
Re: Help Please by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2009
buttie:

i am a 20 year old graduate, i have two men in my life, there is one that i know loves me but  cant stand his looks so  do everything to frusrtate him,  i got entangled on the internet n we had already started dating by the time i meet him so every little thing he does is an issue for me,  the other guy i have only seen once n i really lyk doesnt live in nigeria, hes from a wealthy family n im makin plans to visit him but he has not said anything abt money to pay for me fare or for my passport, i dont even know if i like any of these tow guys. and the second guy is already fallin in love. what do i do i need  to do something fast and gett my mind to my professional exam in december
Why string along Guy No.1 if you dont like him like that?  Is it not better to break up with him or are there benefits you get from stringing him along? Guy No.2 is abroad abi? The euphoria is still there lemme tell you abroad guys are not all that, he probably is living with his obese white wife that he married for papers.
Re: Help Please by whitelexi(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Why string along Guy No.1 if you dont like him like that? Is it not better to break up with him or are there benefits you get from stringing him along? Guy No.2 is abroad abi? The euphoria is still there lemme tell you abroad guys are not all that, he probably is living with his obese white wife that he married for papers.

what a silly mentality. . . If i talk now, dem go say make i apologise. . . But seriously, EbonyAnya, u need to grow up. grin grin grin
Re: Help Please by jaybee3(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2009
20 yr old graduate from a Nigerian higher institution
You are 2 young to be entagled in all this love triangle. Stay focused by first getting yourself a good job and all the good things shall come willy nilly afterwards.
are your hormones jumping uncontrollably around
Re: Help Please by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2009
whitelexi:

what a silly mentality. . . If i talk now, dem go say make i apologise. . . But seriously, EbonyAnya, u need to grow up. grin grin grin
Excuse you wink wink The name is Ebonyeyes son.
Re: Help Please by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2009
jay bee:

You are 2 young to be entagled in all this love triangle. Stay focused by first getting yourself a good job and all the good things shall come willy nilly afterwards.

preach it, that's just the thing to do
Re: Help Please by Pharoh: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2009
buttie:

i am a 20 year old graduate, i have two men in my life, there is one that i know loves me but cant stand his looks so do everything to frusrtate him, i got entangled on the internet n we had already started dating by the time i meet him so every little thing he does is an issue for me, the other guy i have only seen once n i really lyk doesnt live in nigeria, hes from a wealthy family n im makin plans to visit him but he has not said anything abt money to pay for me fare or for my passport, i dont even know if i like any of these tow guys. and the second guy is already fallin in love. what do i do i need to do something fast and gett my mind to my professional exam in december

It is better you focus on your career first and be an independent woman before you start jumping into all these love issues. Graduating at that young age is a plus for you so forge ahead and every other thing will come along the way.

Ebonyeyes:

Why string along Guy No.1 if you dont like him like that?  Is it not better to break up with him or are there benefits you get from stringing him along? Guy No.2 is abroad abi? The euphoria is still there lemme tell you abroad guys are not all that, he probably is living with his obese white wife that he married for papers.

Some is the keyword dear though your advice was spot on and truthful  about the abroad guys mentality smiley
Re: Help Please by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2009
whitelexi:

LOL  cheesy, But she said 'probably'  nawn . .   cheesy

jay bee:

are your hormones jumping uncontrollably around

@ Poster:

Listen to him girl . .  his word are wise ones!  cheesy
Re: Help Please by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2009
Pharoh:

Some is the keyword dear though your advice was spot on and truthful  about the abroad guys mentality smiley

Yes I should have said some smiley
Re: Help Please by Pharoh: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Yes I should have said some smiley

Good but i watch you for the sake of next time sha grin

@Poster it seems you are the one planning the meeting with the guy abroad which is not right. Both of you should plan it after making up your mind to meet. Are you visiting for a short stay or relocating abroad to be with him? You should make your passport yourself and i believe he is going to help you with the transport fare and accomodation bill. Warning abroad is not what you think it is, gives us more info so we can advice you well.
Re: Help Please by C2H5OH(f): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2009
omokekere olojukokoro
Re: Help Please by Pharoh: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2009
C2H5OH:

omokekere olojukokoro

She said maybe she might not even like the two guys abi na one guy? grin
Re: Help Please by toxy(f): 11:45am On Oct 26, 2009
u are just a gold digger. omokekere olokokoro
Re: Help Please by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2009
@ OP DO NOT FOCUS on your professional exams, FOCUS on those two men and see who picks you in the end ok? cool cool
Re: Help Please by Ben13: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2009
you try.
Re: Help Please by biola44: 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2009
priority grin
Re: Help Please by iice(f): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2009
Child, forget them and go study for your professional exam.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Money Or Woman Which Comes First On Your Mind ? / How To Really Lose A Guy In Ten Days / Will U Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.