Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

For Those Who Still Believe In Finding TRUE LOVE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Those Who Still Believe In Finding TRUE LOVE (878 Views)

Myth Vs Truth:12 Myths We Still Believe Without Knowing They Are Lies / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love / Can You Assist This Young Lady In Finding Her "X"? [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Still Believe In Finding TRUE LOVE by Lanre90(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
The following are some of the features of Love I was able to learn and identify

1. Love is Fellowship and Attraction, when you are in Love , you will want to be in the presence of your beloved, no matter what you are doing, your beloved will never be far away from your thoughts and prayers. Once apart from them you will long to see one another. Even if you are in a long distance relationship true love will always make time to see their beloved once a month at least or else I would not call it true love.

2. Love is Service : You are willing to serve your beloved as humbly as a servant or houseboy knowing fully well that they will not take advantage of you or look down on you but do the same thing and serve you as humbly as a maid.

3. Love is Communication and Listening :Humble patient conversations of kind words lead to learning and corrections which are forms of growth. This also enables you to build a foundation of rules to follow during misunderstandings.
Example is the rule of Hot and Cold which states that one lover must remain cool in the event of a misunderstanding while the other "hot" lover opens up about their grievances about a situation with kind words. In an event that the cool lover turns hot then the previous hot lover must spontaneously and humbly turn cool. At no point in time must the two lovers be hot at the same time.

4. Love is forgetful once forgiven : We all make mistakes either by our words or actions. Neither you nor your beloved will want to be reminded of an error once made in the past and Forgiveness is not complete without forgetting. No one is perfect except through Christ and all sins are equal in the eyes of our Father.

5. Love is Giving : to be able to give surprises and presents unexpected things that you know your beloved will cherish. It's could be cheap, free or expensive but most importantly is the Notion that you remembered them during your busy day and found time to get something for them. If the gifts are one sided then this is a quick indicator that shows you the other person doesn't love you the same way as you loved them.

6. Love is Trust: to be able to open up to your beloved about anything and to believe that everything your beloved speaks of is the truth. Never testing their words or actions.

7. Love is prayer, to be able to introduce the spirit of God into your lives to guide, lead and assist you in the journey of Love. For only by his spirit guidance and strength are we able to perfect the Love we have for one another.

So any more features you want to add please do so in the comments
This is the only form of love that exists anything else is strictly Lust or greed.
Re: For Those Who Still Believe In Finding TRUE LOVE by Lanre90(m): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
grin
Re: For Those Who Still Believe In Finding TRUE LOVE by Presh900(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
STORY....
Re: For Those Who Still Believe In Finding TRUE LOVE by lhawarl1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
undecided wetin dis op they talk?
Re: For Those Who Still Believe In Finding TRUE LOVE by Lanre90(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
lhawarl1:
undecided wetin dis op they talk?
Characteristics of True love
Re: For Those Who Still Believe In Finding TRUE LOVE by lhawarl1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lanre90:

Characteristics of True love

it does'nt exist,
Re: For Those Who Still Believe In Finding TRUE LOVE by Lanre90(m): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
cheesy
Re: For Those Who Still Believe In Finding TRUE LOVE by Lanre90(m): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hi lhawarl1, this article is for the people who want to experience it for I have experienced it myself
Re: For Those Who Still Believe In Finding TRUE LOVE by lhawarl1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lanre90:
Hi lhawarl1, this article is for the people who want to experience it for I have experienced it myself

really? Then Tell me about it
Re: For Those Who Still Believe In Finding TRUE LOVE by Lanre90(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
lhawarl1:

Read the Article for I have already told you about it

really? Then Tell me about it
Re: For Those Who Still Believe In Finding TRUE LOVE by lhawarl1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=Lanre90 post=50530189][/quote]

oh shit! angry i hate you
Re: For Those Who Still Believe In Finding TRUE LOVE by Lanre90(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
But Christ loves you wink @lhawarl1
Re: For Those Who Still Believe In Finding TRUE LOVE by Lanre90(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
winkhi
Re: For Those Who Still Believe In Finding TRUE LOVE by lhawarl1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lanre90:
But Christ loves you wink @lhawarl1

aaarrrrrrrgggggghhhh!!! Am out of here! *slams door*
Re: For Those Who Still Believe In Finding TRUE LOVE by Lanre90(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
wink
Re: For Those Who Still Believe In Finding TRUE LOVE by firstking01(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nice post.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Two Photos You Can Relate To If You Have A Crush / Little Johnny And The Snake (A Short Funny Romantic Story) / Words Of Encouragement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.