Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand (55314 Views)

The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos / 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by mischievous(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
U forgot d one of getting pepper on d tip of d dick
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by pomide(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
or when somebody or you, mistakenly hit ur balls... small touch o... The groaning and rumbling that follows though!
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Marlvin(m): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

It happens to those with long sagging pendulums
Guess I'm that lucky.
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by viktohmarkz(m): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
have you ever tried urinating with a boner, your heading to the men's then you eyes catch that nice ass you start seeing yourself squeezing it next thing you've got a boner.
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by slyfox7: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
[i][/i]so i heard
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by queenitee(f): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
dXtro:

Wetin happen
I tell you say something happen? undecided undecided undecided
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by shumuel(m): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
dimexy247:

I can only imagine

Lol grin i was less than 10years so it was a bit bearable(smaller Long John wink), though it pealed and all that.
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
dimexy247:
6. Penis gets caught in the zipper
Countless number of times, this has happened to me.
Has your penis ever gotten caught in the zipper of your denim? Let’s not even talk about this one. Very painful Jesus.
grin grin grin hehehe

1 Like

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Dfinex(f): 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
dimexy247:
Has your penis ever gotten caught in the zipper of your denim? Let’s not even talk about this one. Very painful Jesus.

lolss...how e take happen??
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Dfinex(f): 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
5minsmadness:

The pain is legendary.
You see a well suited up man go up to the podium and have a seat, at the last minute he miscalculates and sits on his family jewels.

But he cant jump up cos then everyone will know, right?

And he cant scream out in pain neither.

so you see him cautiously adjust with a fake smile plastered to his face while his eyes drain watery tears of agony and perchance some one beside him asks whats the matter he goes "MMmmmHHhmmm" "Mhhhhmmmm" cos he really cant talk cos of the pain and anyway all he is thinking right now is if he'll ever be able to have kids again...

lol. ....lwkmd. Really funny, no not funny as I can imagine the excruciating pain and agony.
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by jaymdee(m): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
dimexy247:

This is experienced in your early years like 6-10 years old. And not more than once or twice in your entire life. Unless you're so careless. And how do you zip your scrotal sac when you have your brief or pants on?

1 Like

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by siralabai(m): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
I can never forget the day I used Damatol as aftershave for my balls. Had to go open my ass to a full blast standing fan. Omo come see as people dey laugh for hostel that day. So embarrassing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
Missyetty:
This is really hilarious grin

How did you know? Hahahaahahahahaahahhaaha
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by chiraqDemon(m): 12:27am On Oct 28, 2016
Anyone ever got bit on the peehole by a big red ant?
Well thats what woke me up last week
Took a nap under the wrong tree apparently
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by chiraqDemon(m): 12:29am On Oct 28, 2016
Urinating while high on tramadol??
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by chiraqDemon(m): 12:30am On Oct 28, 2016
Or that feeling when ur sitting on the toilet n ur joystick touches the inside of the toilet bowl

1 Like

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by An0nimus: 12:31am On Oct 28, 2016
5minsmadness:

The pain is legendary.
You see a well suited up man go up to the podium and have a seat, at the last minute he miscalculates and sits on his family jewels.

But he cant jump up cos then everyone will know, right?

And he cant scream out in pain neither.

so you see him cautiously adjust with a fake smile plastered to his face while his eyes drain watery tears of agony and perchance some one beside him asks whats the matter he goes "MMmmmHHhmmm" "Mhhhhmmmm" cos he really cant talk cos of the pain and anyway all he is thinking right now is if he'll ever be able to have kids again...

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by chiraqDemon(m): 12:32am On Oct 28, 2016
Having a growers joystick n worrying that a girl will see u at resting size and think that its the normal size of ur joustick n then tell her friends that u have a small joystick grin

2 Likes

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Sunglow: 5:48am On Oct 28, 2016
baby124:
Lmaooooo. So the balls get stuck on your tighs and you sit on it too? You can't make this stuff up. Many jokes will come out of this. Like "oga have a seat, mind your balls o" grin
Probably should try this with my huby! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by 5minsmadness: 6:55am On Oct 28, 2016
freecocoa:
Guess someone has balls the size of oranges, hahaha. grin
cry
You think its funny right undecided
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by dimexy247(m): 6:57am On Oct 28, 2016
Dfinex:

lolss...how e take happen??
You really don't wanna know sis grin
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by 5minsmadness: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2016
fuckpro:
help me tellam,how can this be a recurring problem ... like is it your mum that zip the trouser for you,that problem stop at age 5 to 7 most

The pain is outta this world, esp if u have to unzip to free moby dick.

And your brain will make u forget that kind of pain so tey u repeat the mistake?

Nahhh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by 5minsmadness: 7:01am On Oct 28, 2016
Dfinex:

lol. ....lwkmd. Really funny, no not funny as I can imagine the excruciating pain and agony.
And after 5mins of sitting down u excuse yourself to the men's roon so you can cry with some dignity. cry

2 Likes

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Raymondreigns(m): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2016
Audray:
Seriously?
That's it?
Men's problems are:
Boners,peeing properly,shaving, inadequate underwear,and pretending not to have feelings. Una never see anything.
I jst tire 4 dis guys ooo,all dey wrote was on balls n boner leaving finacial struggles n shyness to woman ....or even being broke why a rich dude steal ur gal....tired cow!!!!!
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by TheNathan(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2016
grin nailed it totally

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:32am On Oct 28, 2016
Marlvin:

Guess I'm that lucky.

Yea, you are
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2016
dimexy247:

Sorry bro, I didn't mean to grin

The deed has been done.
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by KiNiBiGd: 8:34am On Oct 28, 2016
dimexy247:

grin grin ;DD Omo u no dey wear boxers?

1 Like

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by uwaliya(f): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2016
grin
SAMBARRY:
so men have lap friction aka ibotan? cheesy

Interesting cheesy
reli interestin
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by peculiar32(f): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2016
Audray:
Seriously?
That's it?
Men's problems are:
Boners,peeing properly,shaving, inadequate underwear,and pretending not to have feelings. Una never see anything.

lmao
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by SAMBARRY: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2016
uwaliya:
grin
reli interestin

cheesy

Ermm @5minsmadness please your attention is urgently needed here because I want to ask a question

IF men experience ibotan why aren't the in between of their laps black like ladies own

Thanks
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by SAMBARRY: 9:51am On Oct 28, 2016
5minsmadness:

cry
You think its funny right undecided
actually it is.why do you seem upset cheesy

You're not cute when you don't smile. Oya let me see your 32 cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Your Views On This Pls. / My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.