Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,034 members, 7,949,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (616586 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Mikeshine(m): 11:05am On Mar 24, 2022
businesshub101:

I paid the stupid brain just a little sum of 5k to send me proxies instead of her to do so, she/he ran away with the money, delete all our chats and removed her/himself on the group where I met the silly being.

What did they scam you of? Tell us.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Wese090(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
typicalgamer:

Oga your motive is simply to scam gullible folks

Plain as day you’re up to no good
Another empty coconut undecided undecided
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by typicalgamer(m): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Wese090:

Shut tha f up you broke bastard.

You’ll rot in hell scum

4 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Wese090(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
typicalgamer:

Shut tha f up you broke bastard.

You’ll rot in hell scum
Like I said your head is empty and it's obvious and I can't blame you for that I only blame your miserable father who out of frustration decided to lay with your dumb coconut head of a mother because of 2seconds enjoyment thereby bringing about an unwanted dumb bastard which he should have have simply left on your mother's thighs or on the bedsheet that night it's just a pity. I believe he will very ashamed of himself right now seeing the disgrace he brought to life. I pray the doesn't rot in hell for this abomination of a child he brought into this world because na Cain soaked in kerosene devil go take finish him back for hellfire bcus this his particular sin(You)is one of the greatest of all time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by samuel051: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Wese090:
Like I said your head is empty and it's obvious and I can't blame you for that I only blame your miserable father who out of frustration decided to lay with your dumb coconut head of a mother because of 2seconds enjoyment thereby bringing about an unwanted dumb bastard which he should have have simply left on your mother's thighs or on the bedsheet that night it's just a pity. I believe he will very ashamed of himself right now seeing the disgrace he brought to life. I pray the doesn't rot in hell for this abomination of a child he brought into this world because na Cain soaked in kerosene devil go take finish him back for hellfire bcus this his particular sin(You)is one of the greatest of all time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by typicalgamer(m): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Wese090:

Lol I may be an unwanted dumb bastard but am rich as Bleep, a fucking rich dumb bastard as at that.

At least I don’t resort to scamming for a living, keep living your hand to mouth lifestyle, and by the end of the day crawl back to the hut you crawl out from with your entire siblings. Your broke ass ain’t got shit you had to turn to local scamming, don’t worry I might drive past your hut, and drop some crumbs for you and your family to feed on for the rest of the week.

Gala hawker won form baller. Lol wonder shall never end

5 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Wese090(m): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
typicalgamer:

Lol I may be an unwanted dumb bastard but am rich as Bleep, a fucking rich dumb bastard as at that.

At least I don’t resort to scamming for a living, keep living your hand to mouth lifestyle, and by the end of the day crawl back to the hut you crawl out from with your entire siblings. Your broke ass ain’t got shit you had to turn to local scamming, don’t worry I might drive past your hut, and drop some crumbs for you and your family to feed on for the rest of the week.

Gala hawker won form baller. Lol wonder shall never end
Just so you know we moved out of the hut last week and decided to gift it to your poverty stricken parents who also decided to bring your grown ass jobless siblings to come live with them there. Its suprising how you did even notice that they were all your family members. Would have included your linage but it's obvious you will never have one to begin with. So if you left some few crumbs there add to the few crumbs I left for them last week will make it 2 full weeks of crumbs to sustain their miserable lifes on. I didn't know poverty changed their settings so bad you didn't recognize them and the dumbness which runs in your family didn't make them recognize you too it's so unfortunate. Well can't blame them sha cuz too much garri has taken away their eye sights and I guess it was thesame too much garri your poverty stricken father ate that day that made him release this abomination(you)into your dumb mother instead of him to leave you on the bedsheet. Well I don't still blame him sha cuz even if he worked his broke ass out for 1year he couldn't still afford odinary condom which could have easily sorted this abomination(you).
Like I said earlier the poverty stricken man must be living a life of regrets right now for bringing an abomination into this life and last last the scum won't miss that Cain soaked in kerosene atall because even the devil too will be really pained for his dumbness but normally the dumbness had been in your generation for long and it won't stop in this generation atall.
Well next time you decide to drive by on your balance and take okada don't feel too ashamed to park your clothes along and stay there with your family because I know no matter the poverty you guys will surely stick together like uncooked indomie normally grin grin
Don't worry in two weeks time when all the crumbs must have exhaust including the one you left I will surely do the driving by to drop some few extra to last some few extra weeks so you guys won't starve to death okay. No need to thank me my dear boi am just doing what's necessary so the poor bastard doesn't hang himself. I guess the poor bastard doesn't know his abomination is a rich man on nairaland and it's not his fault anyways because even if he decides to pawn your dumb mother he still couldn't afford an odinary android phone so hence decides to read abandoned newspapers by the road side close to his new hut.
Am wholeheartedly waiting for you to reply quickly my boi kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by VickyBaebee(f): 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Wese090:
Just so you know we moved out of the hut last week and decided to gift it to your poverty stricken parents who also decided to bring your grown ass jobless siblings to come live with them there. Its suprising how you did even notice that they were all your family members. Would have included your linage but it's obvious you will never have one to begin with. So if you left some few crumbs there add to the few crumbs I left for them last week will make it 2 full weeks of crumbs to sustain their miserable lifes on. I didn't know poverty changed their settings so bad you didn't recognize them and the dumbness which runs in your family didn't make them recognize you too it's so unfortunate. Well can't blame them sha cuz too much garri has taken away their eye sights and I guess it was thesame too much garri your poverty stricken father ate that day that made him release this abomination(you)into your dumb mother instead of him to leave you on the bedsheet. Well I don't still blame him sha cuz even if he worked his broke ass out for 1year he couldn't still afford odinary condom which could have easily sorted this abomination(you).
Like I said earlier the poverty stricken man must be living a life of regrets right now for bringing an abomination into this life and last last the scum won't miss that Cain soaked in kerosene atall because even the devil too will be really pained for his dumbness but normally the dumbness had been in your generation for long and it won't stop in this generation atall.
Well next time you decide to drive by on your balance and take okada don't feel too ashamed to park your clothes along and stay there with your family because I know no matter the poverty you guys will surely stick together like uncooked indomie normally grin grin
Don't worry in two weeks time when all the crumbs must have exhaust including the one you left I will surely do the driving by to drop some few extra to last some few extra weeks so you guys won't starve to death okay. No need to thank me my dear boi am just doing what's necessary so the poor bastard doesn't hang himself. I guess the poor bastard doesn't know his abomination is a rich man on nairaland and it's not his fault anyways because even if he decides to pawn your dumb mother he still couldn't afford an odinary android phone so hence decides to read abandoned newspapers by the road side close to his new hut.
Am wholeheartedly waiting for you to reply quickly my boi kiss kiss
Ahhhhh bros your mouth no good atallllllll this one too mach for one person alone na I swear na machine guy you carry come pistol fight so o

5 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by EazyzX: 8:42am On Mar 27, 2022
Beware of these two scammers: 09020423325 ,
08084932248 with this account details:
WEMA bank account
Acc. Name: Ayodeji Ajide
Acc. No.: 7591002836
Don't do any sort of deal with these details ⚠️
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by deekseen(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
deekseen:
SCAMMER ALERT!

One Oluwasegun Adenle is a scammer. Created a free group to teach Dollar Arbitrage and everything went well until we got to the point where we needed to acquire PayPal funds.

After we made payment, it took him 24 hours to admit to receiving the money. Another 24 hours is about elapsing and he's been mute about sending us the funds to our PayPal.

After collecting money from some of us he locked the group, deleted all his posts here on nairaland and his response to dm became very slow.

Right now his whatsapp is still on, he reads messages but will never reply or take calls.

So his tactics is to create a free group, deliver quality/relevant info to gain the trust of his preys, then scam them.

His nairaland handle is Vadawi and mobile/whatsapp number is 08025096643.
Bank account details: 7790160354
WEMA BANK
OLUWASEGUN ADENLE

Attached is the picture on his dp.

@Tabbaz update your list.

He has created another group to scam people with the following details:

Phone/WhatsApp: +234 905 549 9715 (and +234 701 550 2466)
Some people sent me a DM that he scammed them on Telegram with the username tragemas

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Godisgreatest1: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by judatech: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
deekseen:

He has created another group to scam people with the following details:

Phone/WhatsApp: +234 905 549 9715 (and +234 701 550 2466)
Why can't some people just do the right thing?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by mindtricks: 11:30am On Mar 29, 2022
Wese090:

Hello Buddy, Why are people calling you out like this and screaming Scam! Scam!! Scam!!!! shocked shocked shocked

You chose a username very identical with that of a well-known trusted Escrow on this site which novices can easily mistake you for the real guy.

You username: Wese090 is a suspect to many, being a copy of the orignial.
The username Wese90 is the Well-Known, generally trusted Escrow.
Link to Profile of the trusted one: https://www.nairaland.com/wese90

Newbies should be fully aware of the differences. shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 30, 2022
mindtricks:

Hello Buddy, Why are people calling you out like this and screaming Scam! Scam!! Scam!!!! shocked shocked shocked

You chose a username very identical with that of a well-known trusted Escrow on this site which novices can easily mistake you for the real guy.

You username: Wese090 is a suspect to many, being a copy of the orignial.
The username Wese90 is the Well-Known, generally trusted Escrow.
Link to Profile of the trusted one: https://www.nairaland.com/wese90

Newbies should be fully aware of the differences. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Do not mind the said wese090

He knows what he is doing
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by shogat(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2022
Hello All,

This is to bring to your notice that a certain page on instagram called @thriftbydafee are scammers. They claim to sell unisex Vintage shirts in wholesale. They also promised to deliver to you but after payment they stop responding to you and block your account.

Painfully i fell for this cheap scam and I have been trying to inform others too. Anytime you intend to purchase they give different accounts, refuse to disclose their location. Some of the account numbers are below.

Acc Name: John Ugochukwu
Acc No: 9027336197
Bank Name: Paycom(Opay) Bank

Acc Name: Christian Chinonso
Acc No: 9015255114
Bank Na,e: StanbicIBTC Bank

If you are doubting me,you can send them a message on instagram and see their scheme. They claim all the shirts are available for sale with fake reviews.

https://www.instagram.com/thriftbydafee/

thriftbydafee is scam! thriftbydafee is scam

I will also appreciate if we can make this a repository of scam pages on instagram

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Favrex(m): 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
If you were given the opportunity to change your financial status, would you do that❓

I know you must have said yes*, but the physical yes most times does not influence the mindset yes ( *read this again*)

You were told lies to that you can easily bank 200k in a month ( *that word easily does not suit me*�)...

I'll say it to you face that you can't get such amount without consistency and smart work, so it does not come easy...

You need a mindset reset ( Join my *FINANCIAL FREEDOM CLASS*)

*For free, where you would be taught how to position your mindset to positivity and seeing where others have not seen*

https:///BsUFOjeA8Rj44ShqxoyeCX
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Benoxvals(m): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2022
How much is the clearing cost for 2011 Toyota Highlander..(RORO)
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by mindtricks: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
businesshub101:

Do not mind the said wese090

He knows what he is doing

Those who know, certainly do know.
It's just unsuspecting newbies that I worry for.

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by petermike(m): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2022
Please is this group on telegram real or fake?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by petermike(m): 8:28am On Apr 01, 2022
Please guys is this group in telegram real or fake cos I want to buy coin from one of the member

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Videour(m): 9:32am On Apr 01, 2022
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by typicalgamer(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2022
petermike:
Please guys is this group in telegram real or fake cos I want to buy coin from one of the member

Them go scam you clean mouth after that your go come rest

5 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by eddiense: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2022
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by kenostika(m): 11:26am On Apr 03, 2022
We complain about our government but some of the youths are so heartless .I tried to buy SKRILL from this company-Naira2usd.com thinking i was dealing with a legitimate company but after payment to them ,they have refused to credit my wallet with the exact amount of SKRILL.Is this how this country will grow? After my research ,i discovered that they have been scamming so many people .I want the public to be aware so that many more will not fall victim .See my evidence.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by kadafs: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
ANOTHER CHEAP SCAMMER

AFEEZ ADEMOLA OKIKIADE - 0792840866 Access bank
Moniker @ damdam995
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Toma2: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
samuel051:
The two caravan heard above is d same person with the moniker poopypant, all he does is go about trolling people up and down. Very jobless human being.. futurefokus dey fine am make he roast him arse for station, he go offline begin use this Tomamumu account dey observe the thread. He overdaftness and busybody dey always bring am out. Upon as he don mention wese wey dey do escrow reach here, d guy no even send am or comment because he know say na fhool him be. Sakaswine
Oponu

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by samuel051: 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
Toma2:

Oponu
Arindi future fokus dey call u for police station, if Dem born ur crippled disabled offline useless penisless father well why you no pick talkless of going there. Scam thread worrior, u don serve ban finish today abi, na disability like ur almajiri useless wasteland father u go sever too. U don see zobo drink free for mosque after slowing nearly kill u like ur pangolin mother con still see free opera mini mb to type mono syllable. OMo ale jatijai, Arindi Camry 2.4 small 4 nothing heediot hybrid bred Oklahoma county adolescent brahma Kalahari black goat.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Toma2: 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
samuel051:
Arindi future fokus dey call u for police station, if Dem born ur crippled disabled offline useless penisless father well why you no pick talkless of going there. Scam thread worrior, u don serve ban finish today abi, na disability like ur almajiri useless wasteland father u go sever too. U don see zobo drink free for mosque after slowing nearly kill u like ur pangolin mother u don see free opera mini mb to type mono syllable. Mo ale jatijai, Arindi Camry 2.4 small 4 nothing heediot hybrid bred Oklahoma county adolescent brahma Kalahari black goat.
All this for you.. Unfortunate fellow
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by samuel051: 4:12am On Apr 04, 2022
Toma2:

All this for you.. Unfortunate fellow
e pain u reach ur late ogogoro drinking father skeleton wey dem bury without casket. Arindi scarecrow of tattered rags.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by warlei(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2022
deekseen:
SCAMMER ALERT!

One Oluwasegun Adenle is a scammer. Created a free group to teach Dollar Arbitrage and everything went well until we got to the point where we needed to acquire PayPal funds.

After we made payment, it took him 24 hours to admit to receiving the money. Another 24 hours is about elapsing and he's been mute about sending us the funds to our PayPal.

After collecting money from some of us he locked the group, deleted all his posts here on nairaland and his response to dm became very slow.

Right now his whatsapp is still on, he reads messages but will never reply or take calls.

So his tactics is to create a free group, deliver quality/relevant info to gain the trust of his preys, then scam them.

His nairaland handle is Vadawi and mobile/whatsapp number is 08025096643.
Bank account details: 7790160354
WEMA BANK
OLUWASEGUN ADENLE

Attached is the picture on his dp.

@Tabbaz update your list.

Good day can you kindly take down that picture as it belongs to me.
I was also directed to his arbitrage group via Nairaland . I later got a tip off from an old member on the group saying he’s a scammer but I never expected it’ll get to this stage of using my picture
Thank you
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by deekseen(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
warlei:

Good day can you kindly take down that picture as it belongs to me.
I was also directed to his arbitrage group via Nairaland . I later got a tip off from an old member on the group saying he’s a scammer but I never expected it’ll get to this stage of using my picture
Thank you

I'm sorry sir, but will have to prove beyond doubt that you and that scammer are are not the same person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.