Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,942 members, 7,886,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy (2349 Views)

20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by Onyejemechimere(m): 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pre-wedding pictures one of the most creative photo shoot that a couple will have. It is designed to really capture the couple in their element and git gives them a chance to tell their story how they want.
One thing to note is that for pre-wedding shoots, anything goes and this is exactly why people have so much fun with it. From dressing up in shouting costumes to crazy locations and weird themes, couples around the world have done it all. One recurring theme is the kidnapping theme where the fact that you both are married until death is played upon. The brides act like they are kidnapping their men and the men play the hostage.

It results in a very hilarious result that can make you fall off your chair and roll on the floor.
five of the funniest kidnapping themed pre-wedding shoots for your amusement:

1. Where do you think you are going?

1 Like

Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by Onyejemechimere(m): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
Here the groom is trying to fly away with the wind but his bride is not having it. She is keeping him grounded…in more ways than one.

2. The hunt is over

This is the hunter and animal theme. This bride here has caught and tied up the groom like an animal. The picture portrays that she hunted and caught him and now, the hunt is over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by Onyejemechimere(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
3. It’s me and you forever
Here the husband only managed to write help before being dragged away by his bride. The bride herself looks happy that she has caught a ‘big fish’ for life.
cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by Onyejemechimere(m): 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
4. No one will ever know
Here the bride has tied up her captive groom and is putting him in the boot to transport him somewhere; maybe their matrimonial home. The groom is helpless in her hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by Onyejemechimere(m): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
5. You are mine forever and ever
This is the hunter and the animal theme again. The man is looking helpless and the bride, the hunter, is happily holding her machete and not ready to allow him escape. The use of a machete and not a gun makes it all the more Nigerian.
cc: Rocktation, farano,Lalasticlala,Dominique,dominoscopy
culled From
http://otownloaded.com/5-pre-wedding-photos-will-find-creative/

Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by TRADELYN: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
grin
Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by sinaj(f): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
The last pic tho grin

D woman na bakassi?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by tosyne2much(m): 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nice one OP.. The first and third picture killed it.... The last one tho cheesy

My father does not know the meaning of pre-wedding pictures till date yet he loves my momsy like kilode. I just hope all these pre-wedding drama compliments their marriage cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by teekay213(m): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
my own go bi vimpire scene.
Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by Bestlily(f): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hahahahaha the last pix funny die Osmondinho which do you prefer??
Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by Lavedaa: 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
I don see pre-wedding photos I don tire.

cry olohun
Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by Nightie(f): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
I love "the hunt is over" pix
looks catchy. lol
Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nice one OP.. The first and third picture killed it.... The last one tho cheesy

My father does not know the meaning of pre-wedding pictures till date yet he loves my momsy like kilode. I just hope all these pre-wedding drama compliments their marriage cheesy
uncle tosyne, its been a long time
Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by tosyne2much(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
uncle tosyne, its been a long time
Na me be that ooo egbon. I just dey my lane dey manage ooo. cheesy
Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by elampiro(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
sinaj:
The last pic tho grin

D woman na bakassi?

Wey d Bakassi? That means you no na flat. cool
Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by AyamConfidence(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
present sir....make I dey find brain to take do my own pre wedding pics bare....it's quite fun tho
Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by JhimmyThall(m): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lol.. The hunt is over
Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
sinaj:
The last pic tho grin

D woman na bakassi?
grin

Your weed Na highest
Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by Osmondinho(m): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
Bestlily:
Hahahahaha the last pix funny die Osmondinho which do you prefer??

This one na kidnapping pictures not any wedding pix.

Where is Nigeria Police when you need them
Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by ENIGMA24(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
the second picture shows "THE HUNT IS OVER"
the last one looks like " SACRIFICE FOR THE gods"
Africans can sha spoil something with their mediocrity...
see as she hold the cutlass like say na cutlery!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by casttlebarbz(m): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
This will surely grace fp
Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by kazyhm(m): 12:44am On Oct 27, 2016
G
Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:44am On Oct 27, 2016
cc: Rocktation, farano,Lalasticlala,Dominique,dominoscopy
Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by njiasi30(f): 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
Toor, and when u finally capture him, will he still agree to remain loyal forever grin hilarious pics... grin
Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by Onyejemechimere(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by NegeduGrace(f): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
Na joke them dey..no be by all this one,,it by prayers and having a persevering spirit
Re: 5 pre-wedding photos that you will really enjoy by Neimar: 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
damn d 4th pix

an asss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video: "There Are Better Men To Die For", Tonto Dikeh Continues Her Rant / (18+) She Opened My Legs And Started Searching For My Juice. / Why Are You Scared Of Dating/Marrying Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.