Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,900 members, 7,886,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea (3866 Views)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by dubemnaija: 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
The trending news of late is Miss Anambra Queen, chidinma okeke and her sex video. since the news broke out, I Ve read with keen interest all the comments made on threads about the lady and her video. I sincerely condemn the video, and the act, and also for the fact that lesbianism is against Nigeria laws.

chidinma is a human just like all of us and deserves all the second chance she can get. we Ve beaten her, scolded her, pushed her, and now, it's time we bring her close and show her love. she has made her mistakes and she has also learnt from them.

most of the people screaming kill her are just plain people covered in sacks of hate and cheer jealousy; a true being should know that as humans, we are bound to sin, make amends and move on in life. I am much disappointed seeing that majority of those condemning her and fronting for her to be 'killed' are people that should protect her, her people - the Igbos. I don't seem to get what it benefits us if we see her suffer and or any harm gets to her.

chidinma is someone's child, a sister, an aunty, and above all, a human being. put your self in her shoes. we are all sinners and have probably even done worst sins and acts. As a Christian, I believe it's not our duty to judge and condemn, it's the Lord's. Rather, let's accommodate the soul that sinneth and bring it closer to God.

chidinma is a strong being. my worst fear is all over now. At first, I feared the release of that video will make her suicidal, but alas, I was wrong; rather it made her a stronger person. As a Christian, Jesus commanded us to love our neighbours (both sinners and good doers) like we love ourselves and we should keep to that commandment.

if you knoweth that thou has not sinned, cast the first stone. Remember, all sin is equal equal in the sight of the almighty.
Let us stop condemning chidinma, let us stop sharing that video (Chidinma has learnt her lessons)

#IStandWithChidinma
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by dubemnaija: 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
lalasticlala, seun, pls help me move this thread to the front-page; u might just a soul
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by honeygirl17: 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
Send her to prison ASAP!
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
honeygirl17:
Send her to prison ASAP!
Because you've sent the criminals looting tax payers money to prison?.
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by dubemnaija: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
honeygirl17:
Send her to prison ASAP!
Hateful soul! maybe God should imprison you for all the evil u ve done too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by EHMIR(m): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
Benita27:
Because you've sent the criminals looting tax payers money to prison.
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by honeygirl17: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
Benita27:
Because you've sent the criminals looting tax payers money to prison.
That was an eye saw and the other girl look underaged to me. Are you one?
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by honeygirl17: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
dubemnaija:

Hateful soul! maybe God should imprison you for all the evil u ve done too
Face front! GayBriel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by dubemnaija: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
honeygirl17:

eye sore to you?? who the heck are you for ur opinion to count??

going by all the eye sores you ve done since ur birth, u think you should still be alive? answer me !

1 Like

Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
honeygirl17:
Whether i'm one or not shouldn't be your business.

Asking that she should be sent to prison over an act that was mutual between her and the said child...according to you...is an act of hypocrisy.

Are those of you condemning her better off?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by dubemnaija: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
honeygirl17:
Face front! GayBriel
bitter soul
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by engrMikemd(m): 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
my advise to her is to be more careful. trying to repent
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by honeygirl17: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
dubemnaija:

bitter soul
dubemnaija:

going by all the eye sores you ve done since ur birth, u think you should still be alive? answer me !
Just shut up already! there is law in the land. What about the woman that was arrested today by the police? She was a bisexual and was arrested for being a lesbian.

dubemnaija:

bitter soul
dubemnaija:

Just shut up already! there is law in the land. What about the woman that was arrested today by the police? She was a bisexual and was arrested for being a lesbian.
I know your types, you are one of them.
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by chigoizie7(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
Why are u people over stressing this cucumber girl matter?

She should be cooling off in one of naija jails by now, amawbia prisons or onitsha prisons preferably.

She is human, she is someone's daughter, yes.

But coming for press statement to tell us that it was the hand work of people who hate her and her future and went extra miles to "PHOTOSHOP" the videos.

Mehn, what does she take the entire naija population for? Fools?

It would have been more honourable for her to come out clean, take responsibility for her actions and then beg for forgiveness.

She committed a crime against FG of naija, instead of trying to play on our intelligence, she should be remorseful if not for anything, @least for the brand she represents.

I am no saint, I commit crimes daily, and if I am caught, it's either I beg for forgiveness never to go back to it or do the time. If u have the courage to commit a crime and even the effrontery to record it on tape, then u should be strong enough to accept the consequences of ur actions.
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by honeygirl17: 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
Benita27:
Whether i'm one or not shouldn't be your business.

Asking that she should be sent to prison over an act that was mutual between her and the said child...according to you...is an act of hypocrisy.

Are those of you condemning her better off?.
Go and choke yourself with a cucumber! The same mutual sex they had is not permitted in this nation (Nigeria). You've being jumping from post to post to support her. I pray cuc get stuck to your unmentionable.
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by honeygirl17: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
dubemnaija:

bitter soul
Gay

2 Likes

Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by optional1(f): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
Not again nah

1 Like

Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by lilmax(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
I ask again, who told you she sees it as sin?
you said if I put myself in her shoes? if I put myself in her shoes I would simply tell you the act is wrong..... but the girl keep denying that fact, so don't give me that crap
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by lilmax(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
chigoizie7:

She should be cooling off in one of naija jails by now, amawbia prisons or onitsha prisons preferably.

But coming for press statement to tell us that it was the hand work of people who hate her and her future and went extra miles to "PHOTOSHOP" the videos.

It would have been more honourable for her to come out clean, take responsibility for her actions and then beg for forgiveness.

She committed a crime against FG of naija, instead of trying to play on our intelligence, she should be remorseful if not for anything, @least for the brand she represents.

I am no saint, I commit crimes daily, and if I am caught, it's either I beg for forgiveness never to go back to it or do the time. If u have the courage to commit a crime and even the effrontery to record it on tape, then u should be strong enough to accept the consequences of ur actions.
as in eh, i don tire to talk

fact @bolded cool
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by ayobase(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
There is no way I could have judged when I haven't seen the supposed tape.
who get am for the tape biko.
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by kodded(m): 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
honeygirl17:

I know your types, you are one of them.
am still wandering why is she not cooling her asss in jail

or is she above the law ?
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
She is innocent until proven guilty
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by honeygirl17: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
kodded:
am still wandering why is she not cooling her asss in jail

or is she above the law ?
If it were to be ordinary citizen, they might have stoned him/her by now.
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by ayobase(m): 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
honeygirl17:

Eye saw?

1 Like

Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
honeygirl17:
Go and choke yourself with a cucumber! The same mutual sex they had is not permitted in this nation (Nigeria). You've being jumping from post to post to support her. I pray cuc get stuck to your unmentionable.
I asked you a simple question you've failed to reply but rather running to silly assumptions...being a lesbian is a choice just as being an arm robber is one, if we go by your sins you should be dead by now. grin

Go and arrest her since the police are not doing their job.

Height of hypocrisy!.
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by honeygirl17: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
ayobase:

Eye saw?
Sore
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by Lsofdk(m): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
chigoizie7:

well said
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by dubemnaija: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
honeygirl17:
Gay
who.re
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by honeygirl17: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
Benita27:
I asked you a simple question you've failed to reply but rather running to silly assumptions...being a lesbian is a choice just as being an arm robber is one, if we go by your sins you should be dead by now. grin

Go and arrest her since the police are not doing there job.

Height of hypocrisy!.
Just shut up Lesbianita, you know nothing. I'm done with you.
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by Lsofdk(m): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
Benita27:

Go and arrest her since the police are not doing there job.

Height of hypocrisy!.
what point are you trying to makeundecided
Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by Berbierklaus(f): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
chigoizie7:

Perfect! cheesy

All the hypocrite talk is BS,call me hypocrite from now till next year,she should be jailed,lesbianism is against the law like it or not tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea by kodded(m): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
honeygirl17:
If it were to be ordinary citizen, they might have stoned him/her by now.
and the most annoying part is that some people here are supporting her

i think they are probably in the same business together

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) / Bbnaija: Viewers React As Kiddwaya Picks Tolanibaj To Be His Deputy & Not Erica / Meet The Woman Who Stole MC Oluomo From His Three Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.