Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

The Life Of A Boy And A Girl: How It Really Is. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Life Of A Boy And A Girl: How It Really Is. (1649 Views)

Curvu Lady Teach A Little Girl How To Be A Stripper, Spark Controversy / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Life Of A Boy And A Girl: How It Really Is. by slevin1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
1) When a boy is in love and says I love you, he means it. When a girl is in love and says I love you, she means it.

2) When a boy is quiet, he’s listening to you. When a girl is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind.

3) When a boy is in love, they become poor. When a girl is in love, they become pretty.

4) When a boy says I miss you, he misses you more than you could have missed him. When a girl says I miss you, no one in this world can miss you than that.

5) When a guy calls you every day, he’s in love. When a girl calls you every day, she is seeking attention.

6) How to impress a boy; just smile once......Game Over.
How to impress a girl; Respect her, Honour her, Protect her, Care for her, Love her.

7) When a boy has a crush on you, he is shy to talk to you. When a girl has a crush on you, she is trying to catch your attention.

cool When a boy thinks of his future with his girlfriend, he’s serious. When a girl thinks of her future with her boyfriend, it’s normal.

9) When a guy stares at you, he thinks you are the most beautiful thing in the world. When a girl stares at you, she’s wondering why you’re lying.

10) A boy takes a second to love, and too much time to hate. A girl takes too much time to love, and a few seconds to hate.

11) When a boy is in love, you can see it in his eyes. When a girl is in love, you can see it in his smile.

12) Boys can forget but can’t forgive. Girls can forgive but can’t forget.

13) Boys know how to fake feelings. Girls know how to fake smiles.

14) Boys fall in love for what they see, that’s why girls use make-ups. Girls fall in love with what they hear, that’s why boys lie.

15) Boys know how to hide secrets. Girls know how to hide problems.

16) After break-up, boys drink alcohol, cry, regret. After break-up, girls cry, eat, happy.

17) Boys may be flirting all day, but before they go to sleep, they think about the girl they truly care about. Girls may have a lot of crushes, but their heart belong to only one special guy.

18) When a boy is broken, they try to forget her by going out. When a girl is broken, they find his characteristics in another guy.

19) Boys use the word ‘FRIENDSHIP’ to start love. Girls use the word ‘FRIENDSHIP’ to end love.

20) When a guy lays on a girl’s chest, he has the world. When a girl lays on a boy’s chest, she is wishing for him to be hers forever.

21) When a boy is in love, nobody knows it except the boy. When a girl is in love, everybody knows it.

22) Boys want to be her ‘first love’. Girls want to be his ‘last love’.

23) A boy’s tear is much meaningful than of a girls. A girl’s laughter is much cheerful than of a boys.

24) A boy drinks to forget about a girl. A girl drinks to think back about the boy.

25) When a boy gets jealous, it’s actually kind of cute. When a girl gets jealous, world war 3 is about to start.

3 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Boy And A Girl: How It Really Is. by queenitee(f): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: The Life Of A Boy And A Girl: How It Really Is. by slevin1(m): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
queenitee:
Hmmmmm

hmmmm! na choir hymn
Re: The Life Of A Boy And A Girl: How It Really Is. by talktonase(m): 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
The final picture defines it all. That is why marriage is growth in itself because the friendship,romance and love may fade and the ability to swallow the possibility of her cheating on you can be very high because women can have an insatiable desire for attention seeking.I am still building myself to be able to swallow such a reality to remain in such a marriage.Patience and tolerance are key!

2 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Boy And A Girl: How It Really Is. by ever811(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
op...the first picture on the last roll make sense its remind me of last night...

Re: The Life Of A Boy And A Girl: How It Really Is. by slevin1(m): 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
ever811:
op...the first picture on the last roll make sense its remind me of last night...

About Last Night. What happened last night?
Re: The Life Of A Boy And A Girl: How It Really Is. by Neimar: 12:02am On Oct 27, 2016
v hi NV CT UK kg fu k NJ gods j ugh di
Re: The Life Of A Boy And A Girl: How It Really Is. by slevin1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
Neimar:
v hi NV CT UK kg fu k NJ gods j ugh di

Bros e be like say u take 2 for #5 before u type this message.
Re: The Life Of A Boy And A Girl: How It Really Is. by vicstar(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
uhm 14 caught ma attention, the rest are cinderella story
Re: The Life Of A Boy And A Girl: How It Really Is. by EmperorLee(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
That picture is deep menh.
Re: The Life Of A Boy And A Girl: How It Really Is. by slevin1(m): 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
EmperorLee:
That picture is deep menh.

That picture is how it is. wink
Re: The Life Of A Boy And A Girl: How It Really Is. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
18 is sooooo true embarassed angry undecided

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Boy And A Girl: How It Really Is. by PeachyP(f): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
The picture is touching
Re: The Life Of A Boy And A Girl: How It Really Is. by slevin1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
PeachyP:
The picture is touching

E suppose touch you.

(1) (Reply)

She Laughs Like A Baby When Sleeping besides her boyfriend / Why Do Most Young Unmarried Ladies Hates Sleeping Alone? / Me & Bae @ Wan Tan Resturant Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.