Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,497 members, 7,951,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

Dos Anyone Experience This Also - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dos Anyone Experience This Also (421 Views)

HUSBANDS ONLY: Do y'all experience this same thing? / Has Anyone Experience This? / Touching: Mums, What Would Do If You Experience This On Your Son's Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dos Anyone Experience This Also by jedaii(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
I live in a family where we hardly go for family visits and hardly get visited.

I don't really feel comfortable when an extended family visits .
things even got worse there was this one that came with a baby the baby always cry very hard in the morning and evening.. she stayed for so long I never expected that so I complained to her and she left the house.. it was like the baby was progrmed to cry that hard morning and evening..
only God knows wat she has said about me now...
Re: Dos Anyone Experience This Also by ayourbamie: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
just learn to be more accommodating... try and endure some things especially when its coming from the family. they are good to have around
Re: Dos Anyone Experience This Also by jedaii(m): 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
ayourbamie:
just learn to be more accommodating... try and endure some things especially when its coming from the family. they are good to have around
thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Recession: Gynaecologist Advises Nigerians To Embrace Family Planning / Do You Still Understand This Life? / Entire,,species,,,or,,individual,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.