Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,046 members, 7,970,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:51 AM

Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) (36729 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen / David Reacts To Kaffy's Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2016
repogirl:
The guy's ego high pass mount Everest. Anyway, na normal small boy mentality dey worry am.
it's not small boy matter my dear, its his nature, there some artists that no matter what, there are certain things they can't be found doing,imagine calling someone old enough to your father your boy, never been a fan, when the likes of Timi Dakolo, and others are there, I can't come and be listening to kpangolo music with no content

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by Temysteve(m): 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
OKorowanta:
His reaction and body language shows he is as guilty like the proverbial pikin,
who was caught stealing kpomo from mama's cooking pot.
The fear of Kaffy,is body-phobic grin grin grin
like emeka for MTVBASE wey him mama wan kill with plate washing..
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by bolaji3071(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
2dugged:
it's not small boy matter my dear, its his nature, there some artists that no matter what, there are certain things they can't be found doing,imagine calling someone old enough to your father your boy, never been a fan, when the likes of Timi Dakolo, and others are there, I can't come and be listening to kpangolo music with no content

Keep on hating on Davido, while he continue to make his money..

May you not die of hate!
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by OKorowanta: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Temysteve:
like emeka for MTVBASE wey him mama wan kill with plate washing..

Correct!
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
bolaji3071:

Keep on hating on Davido, while he continue to make his money..

May you not die of hate!
hehehehe, it's not about hate, it's about the truth, I have alot of artists I respect from the likes of Timi Dakolo, to eldee, to tuface to don jazzy etc but that spoilt brat doesn't fall in the category my dear, simply because he is arrogant and immature, if you are close to him instead of picking e-fights on his behalf, use the energy to advice hin to grow up
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by greatman247(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
KingRex1:
When did Davido grow up? I'm impressed.

He's all grown up since you've been kidding LOL. No harm intended, Na joke I dey oooooo.
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by greatman247(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, it's not about hate, it's about the truth, I have alot of artists I respect from the likes of Timi Dakolo, to eldee, to tuface to don jazzy etc but that spoilt brat doesn't fall in the category my dear, simply because he is arrogant and immature, if you are close to him instead of picking e-fights on his behalf, use the energy to advice hin to grow up

Quit saying stuff you have no idea about. Everyone has pride, including you and me. You're not even an inch close to him in your entire life so stop judging peeps from afar, especially successful peeps. I'll advice you to channel your dead energies to better the lots of unsuccessful peeps around you and yourself too
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
greatman247:

Quit saying stuff you have no idea about. Everyone has pride, including you and me. You're not even an inch close to him in your entire life so stop judging peeps from afar, especially successful peeps. I'll advice you to channel your dead energies to better the lots of unsuccessful peeps around you and yourself too
well I only made my comment but it seems you have the time, seems you have been quoting people upandan on this thread, Mr David o avenger, grin,he is not the only artist in this country is he?,like I said, I pay attention to responsible artists, when have you ever heard of someone like Timi or Dare or nato c in such childish scandal?, these guys are way too matured for that.Go and advice that arrogant brat to grow up, stop quoting people like you are his defender in chief grin

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by greatman247(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2016
2dugged:
well I only made my comment but it seems you have the time, seems you have been quoting people upandan on this thread, Mr David o avenger, grin,he is not the only artist in this country is he?,like I said, I pay attention to responsible artists, when have you ever heard of someone like Timi or Dare or nato c in such childish scandal?, these guys are way too matured for that.Go and advice that arrogant brat to grow up, stop quoting people like you are his defender in chief grin

I'm not his defender but only against peeps like you who go about hating on successful young men. The Timi Dakolo, Dare and Nato C you've mentioned even though scandals have not been traced to them does not mean they are also holy, it's a seasoned film they just might have something up their sleeves too in the nearest future everyone has secrets you know and everyone different style of going about their way of life. The way you live your life don't expect the next man to live his like that. Mind you every one brag, it depends on how u see it. All artists you mentioned too especially NATO C, Don Jazzy, 2face and Eldee. Check their lyrical contents before you talk about Davido style of bragging. Their bragging style is only different but all artists brag so let artists be. If you think it's easy to become an artist why don't you also dare to become an artist and let's see how successful you'll become in a short while like Davido has achieve in his time. I don't need to caution Davido cos he is a full blown adult, for the fact that he brags doesn't mean he is not a great artist or he will go down too fast, mind you that's not a determinant factor. So stop going about watching out for artists without maturity up and down as if you lack job. Instead for Davido to grow up, I'll suggest you're the one who sincerely needs to grow up.
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
greatman247:

I'm not his defender but only against peeps like you who go about hating on successful young men. The Timi Dakolo, Dare and Nato C you've mentioned even though scandals have not been traced to them does not mean they are also holy, it's a seasoned film they just might have something up their sleeves too in the nearest future everyone has secrets you know and everyone different style of going about their way of life. The way you live your life don't expect the next man to live his like that. Mind you every one brag, it depends on how u see it. All artists you mentioned too especially NATO C, Don Jazzy, 2face and Eldee. Check their lyrical contents before you talk about Davido style of bragging. Their bragging style is only different but all artists brag so let artists be. If you think it's easy to become an artist why don't you also dare to become an artist and let's see how successful you'll become in a short while like Davido has achieve in his time. I don't need to caution Davido cos he is a full blown adult, for the fact that he brags doesn't mean he is not a great artist or he will go down too fast, mind you that's not a determinant factor. So stop going about watching out for artists without maturity up and down as if you lack job. Instead for Davido to grow up, I'll suggest you're the one who sincerely needs to grow up.
that I am not a fan doesn't make my life less interesting, afterall this thread is not about me grin,Mr PA,like Davido like his PA,you just officially won the award for the best jerk on nl,now i can see who needs to grow up, why should I become an artist? If everyone was an artist, who would be the fan?,such a warp up mentality you have there,hehehehe, I think you need to go and check the difference between hate and constructive criticism
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by greatman247(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
2dugged:
that I am not a fan doesn't make my life less interesting, afterall this thread is not about me grin,Mr PA,like Davido like his PA,you just officially won the award for the best jerk on nl,now i can see who needs to grow up, why should I become an artist? If everyone was an artist, who would be the fan?,such a warp up mentality you have there,hehehehe, I think you need to go and check the difference between hate and constructive criticism

You lack great mentality since you've decided to call me a jerk. Anyway what you have done isn't constructive criticism at all cos you brought in some other artists that brag but in another styles as an example. Naeto C, 2 face, Don Jazzy and Eldee. All of these artists brag but in different styles. If you have check their lyrical contents you wouldn't have come here to talk trash. So engage research before you write off successful peeps just because you want to tag it constructive criticism which is not. I don't expect everyone to become artists of course there must be fans. I only said you should try to become one to at least know the amount of works and sacrifices been injected into their works before great fans out there can appreciate them not a silly ass like you though who claims she has an interesting lifestyle which I doubt. Interesting peeps don't go about their way of lives the way you are doing. I welcome constructive criticism if I truly see one. I know you are pained by my write ups but I careless. If this so pains you then put yourself in artists shoes and someone with hate mentalities come through to write off their efforts online and lay claim on "constructive criticism" as you have just said. Rubbish this is distructing criticism if anyone ask me cos you have pent up hate for a young successful brother like Davido. But one good thing is, all the hates in your sorry life won't stop this brother a bit, he is marked for greatness by God cos you are not God ok. Get a life.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
greatman247:

You lack great mentality since you've decided to call me a jerk. Anyway what you have done isn't constructive criticism at all cos you brought in some other artists that brag but in another styles as an example. Naeto C, 2 face, Don Jazzy and Eldee. All of these artists brag but in different styles. If you have check their lyrical contents you wouldn't have come here to talk trash. So engage research before you write off successful peeps just because you want to tag it constructive criticism which is not. I don't expect everyone to become artists of course there must be fans. I only said you should try to become one to at least know the amount of works and sacrifices been injected into their works before great fans out there can appreciate them not a silly ass like you though who claims she has an interesting lifestyle which I doubt. Interesting peeps don't go about their way of lives the way you are doing. I welcome constructive criticism if I truly see one. I know you are pained by my write ups but I careless. If this so pains you then put yourself in artists shoes and someone with hate mentalities come through to write off their efforts online and lay claim on "constructive criticism" as you have just said. Rubbish this is distructing criticism if anyone ask me cos you have pent up hate for a young successful brother like Davido. But one good thing is, all the hates in your sorry life won't stop this brother a bit, he is marked for greatness by God cos you are not God ok. Get a life.

I already have a life Mr defender in chief, such a pained soul you are, see the long epistles you keep spewing out, hehehehehehe, we are talking about attitude your are talking about lyrical content , i see you have comprehension problem, replying you was a waste of time, #tragic!, and to the fool that commented below me,if witch nor dey fear make E fly for afternoon, since you say you dey crase you for quote me na, wacko!, for the likes of the rabied fellow below me,a ban does the same as a loony bin, very incoherent fellow, I can understand holding down an intelligent argument is not your strongest virtue, can't even place a logical explanation to the nitwit's blabbering,such a delusional troll

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by nextprince: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
greatman247:

Bros some of dis worwor nl old women wey dey form lifestyle if u check dem u go c say na dem dey live one kind manage manage live wel wel. u no c how she bend down dey ready 4 doggey inside her dp. na her name b dat na. She dey like dat style wella. maybe because dem dey manage 4 one pure water companies wey dey give dem 40k dem go begin dey shout big girls on top of 40k. ah dey tell u dis one sabi report person wella to mod. If u talk pass dis naw she go run go begin dey cry 4 mod until dem ban u. E get one time wey she dey follow me curse but wen she c say ah pass her power na speed she take go dey cry 4 mod na so d mod take ban me 4 one week.
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by greatman247(m): 1:08am On Nov 04, 2016
nextprince:

Bros some of dis worwor nl old women wey dey form lifestyle if u check dem u go c say na dem dey live one kind manage manage live wel wel. u no c how she bend down dey ready 4 doggey inside her dp. na her name b dat na. She dey like dat style wella. maybe because dem dey manage 4 one pure water companies wey dey give dem 40k dem go begin dey shout big girls on top of 40k. ah dey tell u dis one sabi report person wella to mod. If u talk pass dis naw she go run go begin dey cry 4 mod until dem ban u. E get one time wey she dey follow me curse but wen she c say ah pass her power na speed she take go dey cry 4 mod na so d mod take ban me 4 one week.

Thanks bro. No mind am o jare. She thinks she can talk, but I have time. I sabi how to handle person like her. And precisely know how and where to place them where they really belong. She's such a pained lame female. As for ban I really do careless and moreover Mod don't just ban indiscriminately, of course they goes through conversations to know who err and who didn't, and who started first. once again, thank you brotherly.
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by greatman247(m): 1:17am On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
I already have a life Mr defender in chief, such a pained soul you are, see the long epistles you keep spewing out, hehehehehehe, we are talking about attitude your are talking about lyrical content , i see you have comprehension problem, replying you was a waste of time, #tragic!, and to the fool that commented below me,if witch nor dey fear make E fly for afternoon, since you say you dey crase you for quote me na, wacko!, for the likes of the rabied fellow below me,a ban does the same as a loony bin, very incoherent fellow, I can understand holding down an intelligent argument is not your strongest virtue, can't even place a logical explanation to the nitwit's blabbering,such a delusional troll

You certainly don't have a life yet. No point swearing for that brother. Wow he knows you too well, exactly what he talks about you are about to do. Oh my God you really want to cry? Not sorry for your sorry delusional self. Cry me a river I careless, cos you deserve 10 times of what you get on here.
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by nextprince: 3:18am On Nov 04, 2016
greatman247:

Thanks bro. No mind am o jare. She thinks she can talk, but I have time. I sabi how to handle person like her. And precisely know how and where to place them where they really belong. She's such a pained lame female. As for ban I really do careless and moreover Mod don't just ban indiscriminately, of course they goes through conversations to know who err and who didn't, and who started first. once again, thank you brotherly.

Brother no wahala. No b say she get power to fight anything. 4 her mind if d mod ban u she go dey say she don strong pass u. and wetin dey pain 4 her b say u no go c anything wey make even cockroach sense 4 wetin she dey yearn. all dis her ranting na to just make u talk and fiam she don begin cry 4 mod. I swear people like her wey dey form upandan na dem dey suffer pass. Deir type full ground 4 lasgidi. big girls no dey form. check am nah, form 4 who na wen dem be big girls already. wetin concern dem.
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by greatman247(m): 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
nextprince:

Brother no wahala. No b say she get power to fight anything. 4 her mind if d mod ban u she go dey say she don strong pass u. and wetin dey pain 4 her b say u no go c anything wey make even cockroach sense 4 wetin she dey yearn. all dis her ranting na to just make u talk and fiam she don begin cry 4 mod. I swear people like her wey dey form upandan na dem dey suffer pass. Deir type full ground 4 lasgidi. big girls no dey form. check am nah, form 4 who na wen dem be big girls already. wetin concern dem.

LOL. You want use laughter kill me. Walahi your write up make brain!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rachael Okonkwo Scrapes Off Her Hair (photos) / 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) / "I Am Physically Challenged" - Skales Reacts As Fans Severely Body-Shame Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.