Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,936 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:43 PM

Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" (15228 Views)

Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Buhari Is Coming Soon Like Jesus Is Coming Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by SuperSuave(m): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2016
so you're saying bubu is Herod abi?
kontinu

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by jegz25(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2016
Abeg who unchained dis mad dog again

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by thonyrule(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2016
grin ;Dthese politicians self
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by vineakpes: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2016
wetn we nor go hear...*SMH

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by Thessysol(m): 8:36am On Oct 27, 2016
Lol....See this man o.... grin grin grin. But come to think of it;they didn't see Jesus' tomorrow o cos if they had,they wudnt have crucified him. wink smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by deebrain(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2016
Can I preach?

I'm feeling so JESUS this morning.
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by DONSMITH123(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:
Is fayose mad?

let me ask the person below me...

Is Fayose Mad?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2016
grin
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by Kangol99(m): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2016
K
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 27, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by Bollinger(m): 8:41am On Oct 27, 2016
Nairalanders. Many on the thread are more appalled that he compared himself to Jesus, rather than he is a raving lunatic. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by emynike2001(m): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2016
Now this ENDLESS STUPIDITY manifestation...

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by richidinho(m): 8:44am On Oct 27, 2016
modath:

Of course. .. to all wailing robots & children of hate & anger, he is the next best thing after sliced bread.... The antics of an insane fellow is great entertainment, no one wants him as a relation.. lipsrsealed
Na so enemies of progress dey hail misadventures of others... God is watching all of you..
omenka:
Jesus of iPod Jewish Yewts. gringrin
omenka:
#Looks up "small"... Sights the Little Boy..
Perfect! grin

Any news about fayose is giving them sleepless nights

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by Doctor0071(m): 8:46am On Oct 27, 2016
You take what is nt belong to you, you said just like Jesus, pls Jesus always clean, dnt put Jesus name here PLEASE
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by sunnyside16(m): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2016
This Fayose is really a talking man..........hahahahahahahahaha. Thank God he didn't mention the leader of the other religion, else they would have started war.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by ychris: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
Comparing yourself to Jesus? shocked

OGA MIE, U MAD GAN SHA! Damn! U too funny mehn! grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by pfadom: 8:52am On Oct 27, 2016
This man is an idiot. No crime or criminal tendency was found with Jesus. Even the Prince of this world found no evil in Him. However, Fayose is anything evil. Corruption, political killings and selfishness. You don't blame him but thoughtless Nigerians who hopelessly sing his praises.

There is no future for the wicked. In fact, the expectations of the wicked shall be cut off.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by aybrands(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2016
oyatmicah:
bt jesus aint a thug nd thief na

Abi o

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by PastorOla1: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2016
THUNDER GO SOON FIRE THIS FAYOSE MAN, WHO IS LIKE JESUS? HABA, FAYOSE. THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENTS WILL CONTINUE TO CRY AGAINST FAYOSE FOR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by ihatesycophant(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2016
Paul I know, Jesus I know. Who are you?

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by emynike2001(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2016
The Fulani herdsmen are coming after u, even DSS hahahaha na better banga soup u dey.

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by Igwegbe(m): 9:08am On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=omenka post=50541124]Jesus of iPod Jewish Yewts. Go and deal with your COLONIAL MASTERS..The Emirate Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by london4luv: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2016
I know nigerian fools won't believe him but what's happening now shows that buhari is witchhunting his opponents and has not think on how to govern this zoo. Fayose has exposed him too well but nigerians are blind and uneducated enough to see the truth..

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by Burger01(m): 9:11am On Oct 27, 2016
Clown cheesy

Yes, they are after you because you could do Oseni Bolt like Obanikoro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by Orikinla(m): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2016
omowolewa:
It was true ojaree. I even saw the Wisemen following the path to your star through that Akure-Owoh road. I told them they were not far from Ado Ekiti and should keep going.

Then, futher asked for their names, they said, Aluko, Obanikoro and one B. General of the Army. Am sure they delivered the gifts.

Alaimonkan toun pe Jesu ni paddy!
grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by fendorf(m): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2016
Comedian of the federal republic of nigeria
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by PROWESX(m): 9:17am On Oct 27, 2016
hey

Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2016
london4luv:
I know nigerian fools won't believe him but what's happening now shows that buhari is witchhunting his opponents and has not think on how to govern this zoo. Fayose has exposed him too well but nigerians are blind and uneducated enough to see the truth..
U are actually the uneducated one here.
Re: Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" by 989900D: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2016
Lunacy is in the air: first it was Mama Piss seeking $200m compensation, and now Fayose's 'Jesus-bright' future? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan / Nigeria's Front-line Air Combat Fleet / Military: New Chibok Girls Video ‘concocted’ Propaganda Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.