Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,636 members, 7,921,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:38 AM

I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul. (991 Views)

Breaking Up For The Salvation Of Her Soul. / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul. by akym(m): 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2009
Please NL i need ur advise before i loss my Girl Friend.

The issue that is her friend dont like me. Each time i talk 2 her on phone and she is there by her side she always complain about me. I try 2 talk 2 my friend but since they both stay together, its really not helping the situation. Now she dont pick my call any longer to the extend that she has gotten another line. I dont want to loss her cause she means the world to me.

All ideas will be welcome thank you all.
Re: I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul. by goodness85: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2009
Just be yourself.

visit www.perfectsdate..com
Re: I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul. by AniLee(f): 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2009
Are you dating your girlfriend or her friend? If she dont like you, thats her own problem. Not all folk may love you ina dis world my bru. But i see her influence is getting to your girl. Well, i advice, get your girl and talk to her seriously. Tell her, its either she is with you or she is her friend's puppet. (Her friend is probably jealous). Your girl should be mature enough to make the two of you (her friend and you) reach a common ground. Or at least she should be able to find a balance in her loyalties to the both of you. Go for it dear.
Re: I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul. by Pharoh: 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2009
In addition to what Ani Lee has said also try to find out why her friend hates you so you can address all issues at the same time so it doesn't turn to a cat and mice game.
Re: I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul. by chic2pimp(m): 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2009
akym:

Please NL i need your advise before i loss my Girl Friend.

The issue that is her friend dont like me. Each time i talk 2 her on phone and she is there by her side she always complain about me. I try 2 talk 2 my friend but since they both stay together, its really not helping the situation. Now she dont pick my call any longer to the extend that she has gotten another line. I dont want to loss her cause she means the world to me.

All ideas will be welcome thank you all.
Which kain yeye friend be dis? undecided I can bet my bottom dollar that nah jealousy dey cause am as per usual. Omo 'Two is company and three is a crowd' ooo.
Re: I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul. by facibabe(f): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2009
Man listen, give your friend some time. The way i see it is that your friend's friend is the devil trying to tempt an innocent soul which is your friend. The thought of the devil is still in her heart so no matter what u say, she will not listen until God expose the devil. please leave her alone and don't call her for some time so that she will not hate you more. LOVE IS STRONG WHEN SHE SEES THE TRUTH, POWER OF LOVE WILL BRING HER BACK TO YOU
Re: I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul. by DeepSoul(f): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2009
How can you regain her soul?? Are you Jesus? lol
Re: I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul. by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2009
Deep Soul:

How can you regain her soul?? Are you Jesus? lol

Lmao. . .my sentiments exactly!

@topic

YOu need to move on and tell her to go grow up!
Re: I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul. by yme1(f): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2009
any girl that does that feels nothing for you and she needs a serious growing up to do
Re: I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul. by iice(f): 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2009
Necromancy
Re: I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul. by akym(m): 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2009
Am so much Grateful for all ur contribution. kiss It really inspire me. 2 That NL is a Family where all hope is found and all Strength is Gain.

@[b] Ani Lee, [/b]U are 2 GBASKKY. Thankx man. wink
Re: I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul. by ritaNL: 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2009
Bros the girl no love you,so just free yourself sharp sharp.
May you no get moni or u no fine cos if you do,her friend too would wanna shag u.
Re: I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul. by akym(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2009
rita@NL:

Bros the girl no love you,so just free yourself sharp sharp.
May you no get moni or u no fine cos if you do,her friend too would wanna shag u.

Rita no be say she no luv mi. she luv me cause i seance that the way she talk to me.

Moni or fine no be my problem if u doubt it make u go check out in my profile.
Re: I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul. by lorebobo(f): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2009
Re: I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul.

bros, you be vampire?
Re: I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul. by Abbeycity4(f): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2009
lol dat's wat i wanted to say too grin
Re: I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul. by justwise(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2009
Maybe u are stalking her, this one u talking abt re-gaining her soul. That sounds strange
Re: I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul. by pureminded: 11:07am On Oct 30, 2009

Ans : Baptize Her grin
Re: I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul. by akym(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2009
pureminded:

Ans : Baptize Her grin

Lol grin grin

But how can that be possible when she no longer call AND change her line due to her friend inter vain in our relationship. cry cry

(1) (Reply)

50 Things About Woman / - / I Hate Her Cousins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.