Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,131 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:07 PM

“fuel Finished In My ‘private Jet" Says Man Found In Sapele River (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “fuel Finished In My ‘private Jet" Says Man Found In Sapele River (photo) (658 Views)

Man Drowns While Swimming In Sapele River (Disturbing Photos) / Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) / Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“fuel Finished In My ‘private Jet" Says Man Found In Sapele River (photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2016
A man confessed to newsmen yesterday that
fuel finished in his coven which he refers to
as his 'private jet' while he was ‘flying’ from
Benin Airport, Edo State, to the United
Kingdom where he was to attend a meeting
and watch a football match going on in the
UK...lol.
Vanguard reports that the man, suspected to
be a wizard, was discovered yesterday at
Ajogodo River, Sapele, Delta State, sitting
aimlessly. When asked why he was sitting on
the river, he said;
“fuel finished in my ‘private jet.’I was
flying in with what is known in the
physical realm as ‘Plantain Leaf,’ but
it is actually my expensive private jet
in the coven realm. It crashed me into
this bridge, when the fuel in it
finished. My members will be here
tonight to refuel it for me, so I can
continue my journey to the UK. I have
to be in the UK to watch football,
because there is economic recession,
unemployment and inflation in
Nigeria.”

mynd44 lalasticlala
http://www.jeloser.info/2016/10/fuel-finished-in-my-private-jet-says.html

Re: “fuel Finished In My ‘private Jet" Says Man Found In Sapele River (photo) by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2016
but in the real news the guy said he has a meeting in uk.
Re: “fuel Finished In My ‘private Jet" Says Man Found In Sapele River (photo) by LordOfNaira: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2016
Well, since pastors now cherish private jets, nothing bad for wizards to have theirs too.

1 Like

Re: “fuel Finished In My ‘private Jet" Says Man Found In Sapele River (photo) by Mynd44: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2016
Re: “fuel Finished In My ‘private Jet" Says Man Found In Sapele River (photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How We Used Charms To Defraud Victims On The Internet – ‘yahoo Boys' Nabbed / Drama As Man Collapses & Dies During Fight With His Brother(photos) / I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Girlfriend, I Just Held Her Neck To Scare Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.