Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,528 members, 7,914,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:14 AM

Frijos Is Back! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Frijos Is Back! (610 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frijos Is Back! by frijos(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2009
Hey yo! guys what's popping ya'll? it's been quite a while since I popped in here. How ya'll doing? Well i'm back and as always with a "BAG OF GOODIES". Let me kick it off this way, my man VECTOR just signed a record deal with YSG! who know who these guys are (YSG)? Ok i'll fill ya'll in on that later on aiit?! The deal looks pretty good. They got him (Vector) a crib in festac and a chauffer too plus the deal is for 2 yrs. Vector is supposed to sign to starville as previously reported by yours truly but it apparently didn't agree. Starville wanted to make Vector and shogon a group known as VSOP but Vector wasn't down with it. So right now i don't know what's up with Starville and shogon wether they're going to sign him solo or otherwise i'll keep ya'll posted on that. Vector did an interview on inspiration fm yesterday evening and it was a blast! Yours trulyu called Ofokasibe to tune in and I hope he did. That's what's up with your boy V!

Unto other news, ya'll know Koffi right? The comedian. He's coming out with a bang! with a suprise package. I was in his residence (quite a lovely place) yesterday (sunday) and from the discussions i know Koffi have a lot of goodies to showcase this coming season ya'll. Koffi have just created a group of four talented young men and himself (making it five) and they are called "WORKERMAN MOVEMENT" AKA "THE WORKERHOLIKS". They have a 12 track album which will ready (as in fully masteres)on Friday. The title of the album is "ALL EYES OPEN": 12 SESSIONS, 5 MICS (12 SESSIONS REPRESENTING ALL 12 SONGS AND 5 MICS REPPING ALL MEMBERS OF THE GROUP). The music they create is intended to make people feel good and happy (apparently Koffi is sticking to his brand, that's good). Oh, the group is made up of members Koffi, Affroholik, Yeankeyz, Outshine and Boomerang. Listening to the album, i've come to find that they try not to be vulgar and socially unconscious (nice). The workerman movement are kicking things off with the single "Swagga this Swagga that". Trust me, this single will knock you down! swagga this swagga that talks about how peeps be claiming they got swagga when on the real ain't nann in they pocket!

I'll be back in a minute to put it up here for ya'll to download, listen and enjoy! cool
Re: Frijos Is Back! by dasa: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2009
thanks for wasting 3 minutes of my time.
Re: Frijos Is Back! by frijos(m): 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2009
@dansa fruit juice LWKMD!  grin

sorry man i no get ya time. tongue

(1) (Reply)

To Music Lovers: A Music Company Needs A Receptionist And Networking Personnel / People Any Link For Is It Your Money Mixtape By Eldee / Eminem Ft Rihanna-love The Way You Lie *What Do U Guys Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.