Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,877 members, 7,942,195 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Victim Of Gas Explosion, Chinenye Benjamin Releases New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victim Of Gas Explosion, Chinenye Benjamin Releases New Pictures (1629 Views)

Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures / "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures / Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victim Of Gas Explosion, Chinenye Benjamin Releases New Pictures by Mrop(m): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2016
Victim of gas explosion, Chinenye Benjamin says thank you to her donors, releases new pictures.

In June, 2016, 21-yr-old Chinenye ‘Desire’
Benjamin fell victim of an indoor gas
explosion. While helping her raise funds,
then, Blossom Emechebe, an OAP, said the
explosion occurred while Benjamin was
trying to light up her gas cylinder.

She was subsequently admitted to the burns
section of the Gbagada general hospital,
Lagos.

Yesterday, Emechebe gave an update on her
story, by sharing some of her recent
pictures.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/victim-of-gas-explosion-chinenye.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Victim Of Gas Explosion, Chinenye Benjamin Releases New Pictures by Mrop(m): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2016
Yesterday, Emechebe gave an update on her
story, by sharing some of her recent
pictures.

Re: Victim Of Gas Explosion, Chinenye Benjamin Releases New Pictures by nicerichard05: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2016
Fine girl.

I wish i never have to say this on this trend buh its true cry cry cry

Wherever 2 or 3 girls are gathered there is a CUCUMBER in their midst grin

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Gas Explosion, Chinenye Benjamin Releases New Pictures by Smellymouth: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2016
"More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate..."

==>Roy T. Bennett.

This is the warmest smile i'd ever seen..

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Gas Explosion, Chinenye Benjamin Releases New Pictures by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2016
cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Crossdresser, Bayo Wears G-string In New Photo As He Shares Val Message / Celebrities Have Their Casual Lives Too (pics) / See Nicki Minaj 2 New Photos That Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.