Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,574 members, 7,968,652 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:51 AM

Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) (490 Views)

See The Epic Reply Flavour Gave To A Fan Who Said He Wish Flavour Is A Gay / I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me - Yemi Alade / Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by Ailinshukay: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
Here’s a little gossip gist for the morning. Johnny singer, Yemi Alade is not the type to leak a lot of heart related issues but this time she wishes the Golibe singer, Flavour would fall in love with her.

Speaking to Ade Laoye on Accelerate TV, Yemi speaks on her life growing up and how her music career kicked off. There’s the little tatafo you all want to hear in the video below:

www.tatafonaija.com/2016/10/yemi-alade-i-wish-flavour-would-fall-in.html#more

#Palmchat

Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by moststylish(m): 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mumu, she will be the next baby mama

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Coach Meets With Mikel Obi, Arsene Wenger And Others In London / My US Election Prophesy Was About The Popular Vote -TB Joshua / Yemi Alade Tours Kenyan Community As She Creates Educational Awareness(pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.