Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith (812 Views)

Prophet Valentine Alloysiu: Atiku Will Win Presidency, INEC Will Announce Buhari / Folks Should Quit In—boxing Me Questions Like: / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
Life is extremely complicated with alot of religious issues but i belief we should consider ourselves lucky to be called christians.

If they are things i love most in life, it should be: the supernatural world, the bible events, studying paranormal activities, visit the mortuary, observe all kinds of wild animal, write supernatural stories, listen to intelligent people speak, research about world mystries, help people solve their problems and also to speak with lucifer face to face (oneday)... I have so many questions about GOD, Jesus, Lucifer, the world, man, universe... I have questions that so many people have not thought about: who is God, who is Jesus, what makes him d son of God, how long have lucifer been in heaven with God, what happens after rapture, do we live in the paradise in peace forever (according to the bible, but how true is that)... There are so many questions to be asked but it doesnt discouarge my faith and belief...

I am only trying to encourage you to please never give up this faith u hold becus i so much believe that the part of christianity is d right part.

What do u gain coming here to annouce u are giving up ur faith? Does it give u answers to ur questions? Does it help u in any way? Does it give u peace? Or do u think being an athiest makes u free (as some athiests says). It only blinds u from d truth... The bible can be very mind-boggling most times but it doesnt mean u can not understand it. All u need to do it put ur heart to it and study it for the purpose of gaining understanding and not to find faults. The world is fast approaching its end and everyone knows this, jsut as the bible said in Revelations; do not quit when u are close to d finish line, so u dont have to pay with ur blood during the Tribulation period

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by raphieMontella: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
hahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
raphieMontella:
hahaha
and why are u here? undecided
Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
Some one is in pain, cos in less than a week more tha two nairalander denounced their faith

2 Likes

Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by Deicide: 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ever asked Yourself why you have to Believe in God? even though you don't have KNOWLEDGE Of it? Oh i forgot that's why they call it faith
Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by ammyluv2002(f): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
#TeamJesusForever

1 Like

Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by DeSepiero(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
Some one is in pain, cos in less than a week more tha two nairalander denounced their faith

Who was the second person?
Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
hahahahahahaha, is this one serious at all? In pain ke? I cant be in pain for another man's headache na. I am only encouraging him to hold on to true belief

2 Likes

Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
Deicide:
Ever asked Yourself why you have to Believe in God? even though you don't have KNOWLEDGE Of it? Oh i forgot that's why they call it faith
did u hear ur self? And who told u i dont have knowledge of God

2 Likes

Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
ammyluv2002:
#TeamJesusForever
Its the type of Christian that are trying to modernized Christianity,you hear them shouting ,go on pastor, preach pastor,oh my father,.
Ask them who did this they will say something like: Jesus------Oh-----------My-----------Goooooohhd

1 Like

Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smallville10:
hahahahahahaha, is this one serious at all? In pain ke? I cant be in pain for another man's headache na. I am only encouraging him to hold on to true belief
Then why do you guys create multiple account?, where as there's only 3 Christian on naira land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by ammyluv2002(f): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
GRIMMJOE:

Its the type of Christian that are trying to modernized Christianity,you hear them shouting ,go on pastor, preach pastor,oh my father,.
Ask them who did this they will say something like: Jesus------Oh-----------My-----------Goooooohhd
Akuko undecided
Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
DeSepiero:

Who was the second person?
Is like asking you who's the first person...
All this 2016 nairaland members self
Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by Deicide: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smallville10:
did u hear ur self? And who told u i dont have knowledge of God
Can You prove God exist? If you can Prove it It becomes A Knowledge if You Can't It Becomes A Belief you Get?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
....I feel your pain...

I really do.

You feel that; although they have legitimate questions; they are still wrong and there is always an answer to the questions raised against Christianity; that there is an explaination to the seemingly absurd logical inconsistences...

Believe me; brother; There isn't.

Just keep asking; searching and reading.......

I have a feeling you're gonna be singing a different tune soon........winkwink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
Deicide:

Can You prove God exist? If you can Prove it It becomes A Knowledge if You Can't It Becomes A Belief you Get?
look, i didnt thread to come argue with u athiests... If u wanna know abt God's existence then go to ma profile and go through ma topics and u will find it
Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
Then why do you guys create multiple account?, where as there's only 3 Christian on naira land
multiple accounts? 3 christians? Sir i dont get u
Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by Deicide: 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smallville10:
look, i didnt thread to come argue with u athiests... If u wanna know abt God's existence then go to ma profile and go through ma topics and u will find it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
GRIMMJOE:

and where did u get dat last statement from? U are a redeemer
Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Akuko undecided
Oops! Sorry i for the late reply,I didn't see you comment,even now am not seeing your post,I guess its just too irrelevant to be visible.
Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by hopefulLandlord: 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
Oops! Sorry i for the late reply,I didn't see you comment,even now am not seeing your post,I guess its just too irrelevant to be visible.

see finishing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by ammyluv2002(f): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
Akuko undecided undecided
Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
The angry theist. Its there life and they can do what they want.
Re: A Message For Those Who Come Here As Chrsitians To Announce Ur Quit In D Faith by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
Lennycool:
The angry theist. Its there life and they can do what they want.
yeah, i am aware of that

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Challenges TB Joshua's Prediction - Trump Will Win Today Not Her / Video: Global Impact Church Joins The Mannequinchallenge / TB Joshua Prophesied About The Recession 3 Years Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.