Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,600 members, 7,888,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Wap Service - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wap Service (1064 Views)

MTN Wap Settings Still AVAILABLE: Plus Email And Messengers In Your Phone. / Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. / List Of WAP Sites You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wap Service by chuksroy(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2007
Hello everybody, pls i need help cos i ev been trying to activate the wap service on my sagem myx-7 using MTN and GLO but i usually find it difficult. pls can someone help me. u can mail the solution to me on chuks4me2luv@yahoo.com
Re: Wap Service by tokuns(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2007
Well i can help u with d glo activation it is just simple call customer care on 121 and ask them for d gprs activation, then they would ask u 4 ur phone no and model. Then they will what to do next
Re: Wap Service by tokuns(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2007
Well i can help u with d glo activation it is just simple call customer care on 121 and ask them for d gprs activation, then they would ask u 4 ur phone no and model. Then they will what to do next
Re: Wap Service by tokuns(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2007
Re: Wap Service by tokuns(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2007
Well i can help u with d glo activation it is just simple call customer care on 121 and ask them for d gprs activation, then they would ask u 4 ur phone no and model. Then they will tell u what to do next
Re: Wap Service by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:23am On Jan 12, 2007
sagem phones can't receive ota settings so even if they activate ur line you would still have to enter your wap settings manually

(1) (Reply)

Application For My Sonyericsson W950i(games Os,utilities) / My Bb Edge Dont Change To Upper Case After I Suscribe / Code For Aed_s60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.