Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) (41355 Views)

Waec 2019. Massive Failure Reported. / Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays / 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by OKame(m): 5:23am On Oct 28, 2016
is it my fault say dem no want know book..no time to waste money on pikin wey no want learn..dem no go expensive 4 market to sell, if not..
Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by alexarelano(m): 6:25am On Oct 28, 2016
LecciGucci:
undecided
secondary school??.... this soutwest pple shaa.
Nawao look at this kids...imagine
Kids failled exam instead of them to buckle up and study harder all they could do is burn their school.

Now i reason why there are too many touts and bus loaders in that region.

When this ones grow up they will troop into lagos shouting owoda owoda disturbing non-indigenes bcoz they hav lost the route to success initially
Nawao... i dnt understand.
Remember u typed *this kids"
Prof
Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:35am On Oct 28, 2016
"How do we convince the upcoming generation that education is the key to success when we have poor graduates and rich criminals "..... Robert Mugabe
Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by ademy2007: 6:44am On Oct 28, 2016
I blame government, cos they say grass root but their children are pravite school, they never mind to put pressure on the teachers to teach and mass failure is all over
Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by adejaresalami1(m): 7:00am On Oct 28, 2016
onionsoup:

Com, you be Igbo abi yoloba??
I am a nigerian....where ar u from??
Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by skoriba: 7:20am On Oct 28, 2016
veekid:
They are all going to pay for damages; whether they like it or not

How are they going to pay?

The Government is paying for damaging them !!!
Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by skoriba: 7:23am On Oct 28, 2016
veekid:
They are all going to pay for damages; whether they like it or not

How are they going to pay

Oyo State Government is paying for damaging them !!
Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by rhektor(m): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2016
unclezuma:

RECEIVE SENSE MY DEAR...TRUST ME, YOU NEED IT.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's appalling to see young Nigerian exhibits foolishness online.
Anyway, people can be anything online however, you have decided to be an idiot online
Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by lolamitayo: 8:24am On Oct 28, 2016
When you have charm, why did you fail ordinary exam. You should have used your charm wisely by getting A's in all the subjects.

Mumu and yeye people. Awon omo ale gbogbo, iru kaun kaun ti ru igba kaun.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2016
rhektor:

Anyway, people can be anything online however, you have decided to be an idiot online

I just saw your profile picture...and realised I made a mistake.... grin grin grin grin

Oya take transport go report yourself for Ogbomosho Psychiatric Hospital...

1 Like

Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by rhektor(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2016
unclezuma:

I just saw your profile picture...and realised I made a mistake.... grin grin grin grin

Oya take transport go report yourself for Ogbomosho Psychiatric Hospital...

Thanks for that, but I don't need it.
You can give that to your old man for feeding
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2016
author=rhektor post=50570979]
Thanks for that, but I don't need it.
You can give that to your old man for feeding

Anyway, people can be anything online however, you have decided to be an idiot online grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now judge yourself and leave my moniker alone...you are distracting me from having some sort of anonymous fun...
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by rhektor(m): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2016
unclezuma:

Now judge yourself and leave my moniker alone...you are distracting me from having some sort of anonymous fun...
grin grin grin grin grin

Ok, I've heard you Mr anonymous
Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2016
Do what Peter obi did in Anambra. Hand over schools to the church. Anglican gets back their schools and Vatican gets back theirs. Simple.

Okoroawusa is currently on a mission to decimate Imo education too.
Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by dhurlarpur(m): 9:34am On Oct 28, 2016
I see no future in their tomorrow. And some of their parents will support this. If the government has not being a fulfilling one, that doesn't mean this kind of act should be encouraged. Investigations should be carried out and the culprits punished.
Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by ayindekehinde: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2016
It doesn't surprise because I remember this same set of school students gravely wounded our TP students last year before we bombard the school to safe and apprehend some for the police.

Are these students or touts
Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by Horlorlardaey: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2016
end time school packaged with end time students
Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Afonja goons
Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by STENON(f): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
Sorry Generation.
Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by Kfed4ril(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
sisisioge:
Haaaaaa! Children of God...sons of men!

Those must be very dull students.

Bro you are very correct. Can you imagine an ss3 student can't speak English.
I'm currently serving in oke olola not far from isale Oyo
Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
youngpojat6944:
OYO STUDENTS SETS SCHOOL ABLAZE
OVER MASSIVE FAILURE

The recent outbreak of violence among secondary school students in Oyo town to protest their massive failure after the government decision to raise the standard of education reached its climax today when some students of the Isale-Oyo Community Grammar School, Oyo allegedly set some of their school buildings ablaze.

The incident occurred early this morning after the concerned and aggrieved students mobilized some other colleagues and proceeded to the school compound to perpetrate these acts.

It took the timely intervention of the men of the Fire Service before the fire was quenched. As at the time of filing this report, Security operatives have been informed but the culprits were yet to be apprehended.

The school compound appeared deserted as teachers and students have fled the area for fear of being harmed. Some of the culprits were also seen with dangerous weapons and charms, threatening lives and damaging properties. On Monday, we reported how some students of Anglican Secondary School also unleashed mayhem on their teachers and students.

A student was allegedly stabbed in the stomach and as at yesterday, we heard the student had given up the ghost. About five of the culprits are in the police net now cooling off their feet.

Also, six students of Oranyan Grammar School, Oyo allegedly raped a female Youth Corps member yesterday. Details are yet to be filed but I am sure before the end of today, our investigation will reveal more.

Its disturbing to note these recurring incidents of secondary students unleashing mayhem on lives and properties keeps increasing and stakeholders are advised to step in before these issues escalate.

Oga your news is misleading. Oyo state government never raised the standard. The student are just too dull to pass English maths and any other three subjects
Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
youngpojat6944:
OYO STUDENTS SETS SCHOOL ABLAZE
OVER MASSIVE FAILURE

The recent outbreak of violence among secondary school students in Oyo town to protest their massive failure after the government decision to raise the standard of education reached its climax today when some students of the Isale-Oyo Community Grammar School, Oyo allegedly set some of their school buildings ablaze.

The incident occurred early this morning after the concerned and aggrieved students mobilized some other colleagues and proceeded to the school compound to perpetrate these acts.

It took the timely intervention of the men of the Fire Service before the fire was quenched. As at the time of filing this report, Security operatives have been informed but the culprits were yet to be apprehended.

The school compound appeared deserted as teachers and students have fled the area for fear of being harmed. Some of the culprits were also seen with dangerous weapons and charms, threatening lives and damaging properties. On Monday, we reported how some students of Anglican Secondary School also unleashed mayhem on their teachers and students.

A student was allegedly stabbed in the stomach and as at yesterday, we heard the student had given up the ghost. About five of the culprits are in the police net now cooling off their feet.

Also, six students of Oranyan Grammar School, Oyo allegedly raped a female Youth Corps member yesterday. Details are yet to be filed but I am sure before the end of today, our investigation will reveal more.

Its disturbing to note these recurring incidents of secondary students unleashing mayhem on lives and properties keeps increasing and stakeholders are advised to step in before these issues escalate.

Oga your news is misleading. Oyo state government never raised the standard. The student are just too dull to pass English, maths and three other subjects
Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by PrinceGallant: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2016
Tolexander:
When the Governor and his counterpart in Osun do not really understand the value of education.

Why won't incidence like this happen in both States.

Remember the radio station destroyed and religious costumes by secondary school students in Osun!

Like Oyo, like Osun!
Like mother, like daughter!

Where does similitude lies in this scenario? Apparently, you are still licking from the wounds of hijab approved. Well, weep no more, Osun hijab has come and stayed. This story has no relevance to your wailing.
Re: Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) by Tolexander: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2016
PrinceGallant:

Where does similitude lies in this scenario? Apparently, you are still licking from the wounds of hijab approved. Well, weep no more, Osun hijab has come and stayed. This story has no relevance to your wailing.
what is the relevance of hijab approval to the attitude of the mother and daughter states' Governors to education in the States?

Don't apply the marrows in ur radius and ulna to quote me, but cerebral content of the skull.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) / Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant / King's College Students Beating Their Juniors (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.