Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,563 members, 7,888,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:59 PM

Latest On Miss Anambra Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Latest On Miss Anambra Video (813 Views)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest On Miss Anambra Video by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
Good evening all. Just as every right thinking individual has condemned the disgusting act of miss Anambra 2015, I bet u if that act was committed by another girl say from any other eastern state of Nigeria u would have seen the average Anambrarian talk nonsense of that state rather than condemning the act; though I love the high level of responsibility and sensibility exhibited by other eastern states. so my question is this 'when would Anambra people begin to be sensible?' I don't care those that may come here to throw insults I believe everyone knows what am saying is the truth and I didn't create this thread to spite any state cos am more civilized than that. Seriously the mentality of the average Anambrarian is a serious thing to worry about not for any tangible reason but for the mere fact that they tend to drag the civilized easternerns backwards.
Re: Latest On Miss Anambra Video by makelove2m(m): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
ethene:
Good evening all. Just as every right thinking individual has condemned the disgusting act of miss Anambra 2015, I bet u if that act was committed by another girl say from any other eastern state of Nigeria u would have seen the average Anambrarian talk nonsense of that state rather than condemning the act; though I love the high level of responsibility and sensibility exhibited by other eastern states. so my question is this 'when would Anambra people begin to be sensible?' I don't care those that may come here to throw insults I believe everyone knows what am saying is the truth and I didn't create this thread to spite any state cos am more civilized than that. Seriously the mentality of the average Anambrarian is a serious thing to worry about not for any tangible reason but for the mere fact that they tend to drag the civilized easternerns backwards.

What sense are you making eeeeeh, just come here to vomit bulshit.....you could have discuss it with your lanloard
Re: Latest On Miss Anambra Video by ring7(m): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
Go outing with anambra dude and get the response ,"Am going home, I don't want to eat my profit money" that's sensible OP.
Re: Latest On Miss Anambra Video by LecciGucci: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
Thats true though.!
Re: Latest On Miss Anambra Video by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
makelove2m:

What sense are you making eeeeeh, just come here to vomit bulshit.....you could have discuss it with your lanloard
u know the sense am trying to drive home, that is exactly what am saying about u guys; learn to be reasonable.

(1) (Reply)

‘be Patient With Buhari’…… Nigerian Actress, Funmi Holder Urges Nigerians / Video:kenneth Okonkwo & Wife Shares Testimony Of 9 Yrs Of Barrenness At Shiloh / See How Much Nairaland Mooderators Are Paidas Of 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.