Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,466 members, 7,891,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:52 PM

Difference Between Shia And Sunni Salat (namaz) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Difference Between Shia And Sunni Salat (namaz) (3767 Views)

The Four Imams Of Ahalal Sunna Wal Ja’ma’a (the Sunni Muslims) By Baba Ali Musta / "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" / Shia, Suicide Bombings And Iraan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Difference Between Shia And Sunni Salat (namaz) by tintingz(m): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
If I was born and brought up in country like iran I will be practicing shiasm in default, this argument here would have result to another thing. It will be a shia vs. sunni thing.
Re: Difference Between Shia And Sunni Salat (namaz) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
tintingz:
It doesn't change the fact that each sect has it own way of performing salah, that's the main content of this thread.

my main point is Islam is not based on sect.

The Islamic school of thoughts have divided everything about Islam. The islamic school of thoughts didn't just brought up their opinions about salah, they make use of the hadith. If you refer me to read a book on how the prophet perform namaz, the question is who compiled and wrote it?

The writer of the book doesn't matters. What matters is is the opinion of the writer same or more closer to prophet opinion.

Folding of hand in namaz might be a minor issue to you or your sect but in Shia's they don't do it even the malikis don't do it, it is bid'a to them.

It might be bigger but everyone knows including the Shi'a you talk and the malik you write that believing the Qur'an is distorted is the biggest issue to be discussed.

When you say Hadith have division, this sect believe in this and that sect in that Hadith. Then let's come in terms with purely God's word. So Qur'an is also alleged to be distorted. Now where is the Islamic religion? is this not bigger issue to everyone. Let's be frank to ourselves. You caged yourself to a minor difference rather than the tauheed which is the religion itself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jannah Or Jahannam- Between The Jaws / The Certainty Of Death / Woman Beheaded in bornu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.