Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

I Have 50k. Should I Use It For Mmm Aka Ponzi Scheme? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 50k. Should I Use It For Mmm Aka Ponzi Scheme? (1201 Views)

Senate To Expose Banks Used For MMM Fraud... With The Aid Of Cyber Crime Expert / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Have 50k. Should I Use It For Mmm Aka Ponzi Scheme? by youngestmilly: 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please advise me good people of Nairacry sorry Nairaland.
Re: I Have 50k. Should I Use It For Mmm Aka Ponzi Scheme? by odimbannamdi(m): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
Even though your post doesnt look serious, let me just assume you are.

The answer is Y.E.S.

1 Like

Re: I Have 50k. Should I Use It For Mmm Aka Ponzi Scheme? by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 28, 2016
youngestmilly:
Please advise me good people of Nairacry sorry Nairaland.

Even though you don't sound like you are seriously serious but it's obviously obvious you have such money in your possession and you're already at the right place to make good use of it...just wait they'll soon come and lead you to the slaughter house

1 Like

Re: I Have 50k. Should I Use It For Mmm Aka Ponzi Scheme? by youngestmilly: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2016
carmag:

Even though you don't sound like you are seriously serious but it's obviously obvious you have such money in your possession and you're already at the right place to make good use of it...just wait they'll soon come and lead you to the slaughter house
I don't understand. Slaughter house? Bro explain pls
Re: I Have 50k. Should I Use It For Mmm Aka Ponzi Scheme? by youngestmilly: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2016
Please I want honesty here don't come and guarantee what u cannot do
Re: I Have 50k. Should I Use It For Mmm Aka Ponzi Scheme? by youngestmilly: 7:31am On Oct 28, 2016
odimbannamdi:
Even though your post doesnt look serious, let me just assume you are.

The answer is Y.E.S.

are you into Mmm? How long will it take to get my money and profit back?
Re: I Have 50k. Should I Use It For Mmm Aka Ponzi Scheme? by lgboks(m): 8:32am On Oct 28, 2016
youngestmilly:
guide me to where? Please talk to me here at least let everyone know where you are guiding me to? So everyone can learn. There are so many people who have 50k and need sure business to invest in. Please if you don't have sure link/business or investment don't bother

tru talk
Transparency woul really help a lot of people (God knows me included)

1 Like

Re: I Have 50k. Should I Use It For Mmm Aka Ponzi Scheme? by Damolux01(m): 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
How it works is that we will not only guide you on our whatsapp group...we will also pay you 50% of the Referral Bonus we earn from signing you up. Take for instance, you PH 100,000 by using our link. You get 5,000 back from us. MMM pays!!! People are making it already. Doubters are already falling in...Economy is bad, it can't crash at the moment...y? Lots of people are taking interest daily. Contact us on Whatsapp: 08067888694.

1 Like

Re: I Have 50k. Should I Use It For Mmm Aka Ponzi Scheme? by vben: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
I have an idea of what you can do and invest wisely, there are hundreds of opportunities you can invest with #50k, just send me whatsapp message on (08029540202) so we can chart ,(privet message)

1 Like

Re: I Have 50k. Should I Use It For Mmm Aka Ponzi Scheme? by columnar: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
I jst discovered the the link did show up correctly,contact me for more info,07030292955

1 Like

Re: I Have 50k. Should I Use It For Mmm Aka Ponzi Scheme? by Adamscult(m): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
No. How did you get the 50k? That's the first question if from a business repeat it but if otherwise look for business you will manage yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Have 50k. Should I Use It For Mmm Aka Ponzi Scheme? by chydivine90: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
add me on whatapp 08163262340 for further explanation

(1)

Brand New Green Power 210ahms 12 Volts Solar/inverter Batteries For Just 90k / Online Biz / Introducing PAYLATER V3— There’s More For Everyone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.