Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,099 members, 7,949,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

Orphan Brutalized By RCCG Pastor Comes Out To Narrate Her Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Orphan Brutalized By RCCG Pastor Comes Out To Narrate Her Story (989 Views)

Man Brutalized By Naval Officers In Lagos, For Parking His Car Near Their Fence / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic / New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orphan Brutalized By RCCG Pastor Comes Out To Narrate Her Story by tosmartak(m): 7:16am On Oct 28, 2016
Few days ago, the story of a Redeem Christian Church of God pastor battering an orphan in an ungodly way went viral. From the information gathered, this man persistently abused this young teenager as a result of her condition as an orphan. Unfortunately for him, he went too far this time and people around who couldn't take it any more decided to take the story up.

Earlier today, with some assistance, we were fortunate to have a lengthy chat with the young lady and she decided to narrate to us her whole ordeal with the so called man of God and what made her to run away. Here is her story;

My Name is Rose, I am 16 years old and I am an orphan. For 7 years, I lived with a RCCG Pastor, "Pastor Clifford Ojugo" at 9, Babatope close, Igando, lagos. God knows how well I served the family with my life and strength despite all the abuses I went through each day. Over the years, I tried my best to keep holding on while hoping that one day, God will help me become someone great in the future, until it became too much and unbearable. On this fateful day, Pastor Ojugo tied my hands to the bed, flogged me till I bled profusely with a thick wire and threatened to kill me if I call the attention of anyone by shouting just because I lied for a reason. It’s been months now but my heart cries in pain for justice.

This is my story………….

The Family of Clifford Ojugo took me in 7 years ago as an orphan with promises of treating me as their daughter but instead treated me as a maid at home and portrayed me as their daughter only in church or whenever people from church were around. Most times, I was made to wash their cars and also tend to other house chores till 1a.m in the morning while everyone was asleep. I never used a sanitary pad once during my stay with them, instead they get me rags to use as sanitary pad during my menstruation period.

As a student, my school became responsible for my fees as he claimed they could no longer pay since I wasn’t coming out first in class while they never defaulted in the payment of their children’s fee. Despite all these, sometimes I wont still be allowed to go to school.

As if all these weren't enough, the pastor's wife attacked me several times of sleeping with the husband because she does not trust him. Fortunately, my new guardians assisted me to do a virginity test after moving in with them (My proof is with me). Also, I watched over the children, tried reporting all forms of atrocities committed by them, but all the time I tried informing the mum, it fell on deaf ears and she did nothing about it.

Why I Ran away…
One sickening day, Pastor Ojugo Clifford who just got back from work, while downstairs, asked me to call his wife for him but I lied to him that I didn’t see her as I was trying to avoid her due to all the false accusations and maltreatment I kept getting from her almost everyday which was becoming too much. Unfortunately for me, she heard and quickly shouted that she was home and accused me of always lying, the evening and night passed but the morning was not a palatable one. After all had gone out, Pastor Ojugo descended on me, tied me with wire on the table, locked the room, doors and windows so people would not hear me, twisted a thick wire, then flogged me none stop till I almost gave up. He left me there and didn’t even bother to take me to the hospital until I came out and the neighbours around saw me bleeding. It was then the neighbours and the school took care of me. I had to run away without taking a pin from their house since he had already threatened to kill me if anyone knows.

I won't be surprised if he denies the fact that he did this but I have witnesses who can attest to this such as his 2 tenants, the neighbourhood, my cousin, my school and the place I went for treatment. I am not sure yet who brought this up for my sake but I pray God will bless the person. I know God has answered my prayers to see him receive the punishment of what he did to me and my dead parents are not sleeping because every single day of my life since then, I still feel terrible as the image of that day remains in my head.

This man is evil and I urge anyone to go to this street and make an enquiry about this man on how he treats people including all the tenants that has lived with him in the past at least for the 7 years I stayed with him. It was a traumatic experience for me and I still cry for justice. I am ready to make myself availabe if necessary and I call on good Nigerians, human right activists, Pastor E.A Adeboye and others, to really help me ask this man what I did wrong to deserve this, simply because he thinks I have no one but forgetting that I have God.

Hmm. This is a very sad story and we really hope this man is brought to justice thereby serving as a lesson to other people like him out there. Shame on him!

http://naijalatest247..com/2016/10/orphan-brutalized-by-rccg-pastor.html

Re: Orphan Brutalized By RCCG Pastor Comes Out To Narrate Her Story by tyson98: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2016
ok
Re: Orphan Brutalized By RCCG Pastor Comes Out To Narrate Her Story by Chanchit: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2016
Praise the lord!
Re: Orphan Brutalized By RCCG Pastor Comes Out To Narrate Her Story by delishpot: 7:36am On Oct 28, 2016
I know a few pastors like that. Hopefully she would be taken in by a more responsible family. I wish her the best in life.
Re: Orphan Brutalized By RCCG Pastor Comes Out To Narrate Her Story by ayourbamie: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2016
Some pastors are not human being. Some are demons. I'm sure the OP didn't bother to read the whole story before putting it up here. Pastor E.A.Adeboye not G.O.Adeboye
Re: Orphan Brutalized By RCCG Pastor Comes Out To Narrate Her Story by Rucheen(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2016
I'm not surprised Na to pay your tithe them sabi preach
Re: Orphan Brutalized By RCCG Pastor Comes Out To Narrate Her Story by njiasi30(f): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2016
cry hmmm, and to think dat a man did all dis nt even d woman In some cases....and his members will b calling him my daddy in d Lord undecidedmany re called but few re chosen. D God of d orphan will fight 4 u.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Man Who Kills People For Money Rituals Exposed - PHOTOS / Nigerian Drug Lord Gets Busted In South Africa / BREAKING NEWS - Fulani Herdsmen Attack At Jesus Avenue, Apo Abuja Last Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.