Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,556 members, 7,881,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It (6407 Views)

Simi Posted A Freestyle That Got Everybody Talking / Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift / See Revealing Outfit A Woman Wore To A Party That Got Everybody’s Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It by nestic(m): 7:20am On Oct 28, 2016
People Are Losing It Over This Photo Of Someone’s Legs.
On Monday, Instagram user Hunter Culverhouse shared this mind-bending photo of their legs to their Instagram account.
People were instantly confused by the photo (which had been taken down by Wednesday afternoon).

https://www.buzzfeed.com/krishrach/people-are-losing-it-over-this-photo-of-a-girls-legs

2 Likes

Re: The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It by nestic(m): 7:20am On Oct 28, 2016
more

Re: The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It by nestic(m): 7:21am On Oct 28, 2016
UPDATE
Culverhouse said the whole thing was sort of an accident.

“I was finishing off some art homework and had some white paint left on my brush and just decided to draw random lines, I had no intentions of making it look shiny,” Culverhouse told BuzzFeed News.

cc lalasticlala fynestboi

1 Like

Re: The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It by falcon01: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2016
wtf!!!!!!!!!! fter reading to the end i was mad cos i cant see the shiny leg again i tried so hard but i just cant see it

it has been ruined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It by Ezerbullet(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2016
I find this fascinating grin grin cool
Re: The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It by mejai(m): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2016
nna dis ya topic sef.... no smoke no fire. I see nothing.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It by DCONE1(m): 9:22am On Oct 28, 2016
Mshewww I wonder what is interesting and amazing about those legs

4 Likes

Re: The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It by csamii: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2016
Which one is everybody again? Do you even know the meaning of everybody?

3 Likes

Re: The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It by niggi4life(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2016
What is all this sef?
The entire world is getting boring. Why will this trend all ova d world?.
Well, though i thought the legs were painted with oil but looking closely i can see that white paint was stained on her legs.. truly the moment u see the white paint stains u can not see the shiny legs again

1 Like

Re: The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It by ghettowriter(m): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2016
DCONE1:
Mshewww I wonder what is interesting and amazing about those legs

The amazing stuff about that pics is; at first glance the legs appear oily and very shiney. then when you realise its stretches of white paint on her body, you can't see the shining or oily legs anymore. quite interesting if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It by Raydos: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2016
Omo see fresh laps shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2016
I only see white paint
Re: The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It by falcon01: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Raydos:
Omo see fresh laps shocked
jesuu shocked
Re: The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It by Raydos: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
falcon01:
jesuu shocked
Even jesus go vex if i no admire laps - so fresh mehn!

2 Likes

Re: The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It by ameezy(m): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
undecided
Re: The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It by TopeQs: 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
ghettowriter:

The amazing stuff about that pics is; at first glance the legs appear oily and very shiney. then when you realise its stretches of white paint on her body, you can't see the shining or oily legs anymore. quite interesting if you ask me.

I understand, thanks to your explanation.......

art CAN be interesting, depending on how we look at it.....
kiss
Re: The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
Once u see it you can't unsee.

Check my signature.
Re: The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It by jidxin(m): 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
nd diz is illusion
Re: The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It by imperialQueen(f): 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
btw OP nd d girl's leg... i nr know which one mumu pass... mtcheeeew

#nr b only caught instagram on fire na caught instagram on water#
Re: The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It by nestic(m): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
where is lalasticlala, if na snake now e for don reach ftp

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked / Saheed Osupa House "warming" / Photos From Dr Sid's Traditional Wedding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.