Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,807 members, 7,938,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

How I Recovered My Lost Glory - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Recovered My Lost Glory (1870 Views)

COVID-19: No Apology For Saying I Recovered By Taking Chloroquine- Bauchi Gov / Could It Be That I Recovered From The Virus / Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Recovered My Lost Glory by ebunsoft: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2016
My wife left me because of erectile issues and said she wanted more not even oral, our passion was always the best thought till she said I am not trying anymore. I want what all my friends have.
I am in deep depression and feel I am lost, why even bother to try and date? , if I wanted to no woman will need me.
Then I knew sex is the only emotional need that can be legitimately met by your spouse. If you are not meeting that need she has nowhere else to go have that need met. Any other need, conversation companionship, financial support, domestic support and others can be met by friends. But sexual fulfilment is designed by God and can met ONLY in marriage.
It is not easy to talk with someone else about your love life, but sometimes a neutral party can help which I strongly believe on this fateful day, which I regard and note as my luckiest day on earth. Was in a deep thought on this fateful day when I was travelling to my hometown, then I met this God sent man that spoke to me like he knew when all my predicament started because he noticed I was in deep thought in the vehicle and almost shielding tears. After the long talk with him gave me a wonder solution that wipe away my sorrows that almost ruined and collapsed my family.
• This particular products that was recommended to me make me a happiest man on earth , since that day till today No more Premature Ejaculation.
• No more embarrassment on bed.
• No more damaged relations.
• No more guilt.
• No more emotional instability.
• You will increases stamina, enhance performance, increase energy, confidence and maintains your sex drive.
You can contact him on this number 08063028894

Re: How I Recovered My Lost Glory by leusam2010: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hello .Can you give me your number?
Re: How I Recovered My Lost Glory by AngryParrot1: 6:01am On Jun 26, 2019
Pls don't take anything that is not processed by urself.

1 Like

Re: How I Recovered My Lost Glory by leusam2010: 12:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Thank's Brother. Pls do you know how to fatten the penis naturally?

(1) (Reply)

Decompression Sickness: Danger Of Swimming Back To The Surface After A Deep Dive / New Symptoms You Should Know About Coronavirus, U.S Doctors / Self Medication A.K.A "Doctor in the House".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.