Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Nigerian Women Kiss A Lot Of Princes But End Up Marrying Frogs. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Kiss A Lot Of Princes But End Up Marrying Frogs. (648 Views)

Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Man Who Wanted One Final Night Stand With His Ex, Ended Up Marrying Her (pics) / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Kiss A Lot Of Princes But End Up Marrying Frogs. by drsugar: 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nigerian Women kiss a lot of Princes and end up marrying a frog.

E.L. James said you have to kiss a lot of frogs before finding your Prince.

This is reversed in the case of Nigerian women.
They see men who are frogs as Prince and Princes as frogs. So sad.

I know a lot of ladies who left young, promising but not so rich guy to marry a rich guy with no real character only to become a punching bag later.

I know a lot of ladies who see guys taking care of them sincerely as gulls and end up leaving them and marrying that uncaring bad guy. It's just not understandable.
The list goes on.

Please why can't girls start appreciating the Princes and stop patronising the frogs?

Re: Nigerian Women Kiss A Lot Of Princes But End Up Marrying Frogs. by Newbeginnings(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
So what are you .... a prince or a frog?....

If you are a prince... Did you keep the ladies that kissed you? ........ or you broke up with them and they went to the frog...

Don't blame women... blame men... we created the reality they are living in... but we complain since it doesn't favour us all
Re: Nigerian Women Kiss A Lot Of Princes But End Up Marrying Frogs. by drsugar: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
Newbeginnings:
So what are you .... a prince or a frog?....

If you are a prince... Did you keep the ladies that kissed you? ........ or you broke up with them and they went to the frog...

Don't blame women... blame men... we created the reality they are living in... but we complain since it doesn't favour us all

I'm definitely a prince and not a frog.

....But I know a lot of frogs who got married to princesses. Ironic I guess.
Re: Nigerian Women Kiss A Lot Of Princes But End Up Marrying Frogs. by Newbeginnings(m): 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
drsugar:

I'm definitely a prince and not a frog.

....But I know a lot of frogs who got married to princesses. Ironic I guess.

Interesting...
Re: Nigerian Women Kiss A Lot Of Princes But End Up Marrying Frogs. by Laveda(f): 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
#Yawns!

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Constitution Lets You Sue Your Fiancé For Not Marrying You. / Is It Irresponsible For A Mother To Invite A Man Over To Come Visiting While Liv / What Do I Do To Prevent Getting Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.