Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,693 members, 7,979,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:46 AM

Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election (35525 Views)

Governor Ben Ayade Rushes Home To Avoid Impeachment / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Johnnyessence(m): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Chikwado1991:
They the PDP really scared me this morning with there riot
bro pls do not be scared ooooooooooooooo that is how pdp operate.they are violence and bood sucking party.it is d masses that don't allow them to rule.d masses reject them in the polls.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by searchng4love: 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
OMG that must have been traumatic...

Mujtahida:

Bros it's not today. I have lived in Akure since 2010 from service year. They are poor in this regard. The way they write is the way they speak. No offence oo. Just stating the facts that corresponds with my experience.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Nellybank(m): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lol... E dey pain am. Before before na we (Akwa Ibomites) una dey use like house boys and girls abi? We don upgrade now una dey complain. Una neva chip chom chin. Hahahahhahaha
Redoil:
Justice okon abang you see ur life
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by afoz: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
after did has been done no goin back because na you pipu go talk say him be dictator if he do anything otherwise so accept ur cross my friend
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by DTaj: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
comshots:
Modu sheriff is planted by pmb to destabilize pdp.Hasn't the court disqualified his faction?Why is he still parading himself as a pdp chairman?

This comment is so daft! Was Buhari the same person as Wike and Fayose (2 current PDP Governors) who visited and begged Modu Sheriff and installed him as PDP Chairman?

How could Buhari have "planted" Sheriff to destabilize PDP? You may hate Buhari, but argue with facts and write using your brain!

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Semper247(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
franchizy:
APC plan will failed. Ondo is PDP and PDP is ondo.
PMB should better art now or else all the whole ondo will boils.
All illitracys supportings this are pools.
we will not take it and we gaves INEC 24hr to leverse the name or pace out wrots
Enof of this nonsense.

U guys are jokers...

The same rhetoric of "edo is pdp and pdp is edo" now applies to ondo abi?

Dumb people everywhere
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by afoz: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
after did has been done no goin back because na you pipu go talk say him be dictator if he do anything otherwise so accept ur cross my friend

tongue

Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by mowapa(m): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
we will not take it and we gaves INEC 24hr to leverse the name or pace out wrots
Enof of this nonsense.

Okay,before you criticize other as illiterate. ..abeg, check you grammar. .
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Oblang(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
comshots:
Modu sheriff is planted by pmb to destabilize pdp.Hasn't the court disqualified his faction?Why is he still parading himself as a pdp chairman?

Which court disqualify his faction?
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by mowapa(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bolustic:

So what should Buhari do it?

Provide Garri..lol
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by ProudArewa: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
Wasky101:

This world is not mine, I'm just passing through. I tot I have seen it all. Oga have mercy on English now
hahahahahaha....
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by falxx: 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
hmmm these are some issues that we need to iron out in this great country.what is the purpose of nailing okon abang that he is supporting Apc party,I haven't see any proof here.u are here sideline some. Issues that is pertaining to our judiciary.Okon Abang is doing is job he gave out judgement which is accurate to what jimoh ibrahim lawyer is expecting.it is pdp candidate and his lawyer that is fucking up big time so pls stop accusing justice Okon Abang.
How I wish all the evil judgements were delivered to disfavour Buhari and apc, Buhari would sent dss to visit Okon long before now. Or Buhari would sent efcc to link any of Okon accounts to Dasuki gate and raid his house in the mid night and even load Okon's house with different donominations of currencies across the world. Useless and follish government.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by ojinuocheibi(m): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
franchizy:
Enof of this nonsense.
your english ma na die o
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Siga: 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
franchizy:
Enof of this nonsense.
... Honestly... some people should not question Buhari's certificate or grammar...
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Oblang(m): 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
Greatpooss:
At this juncture, there is nothing like judiciary in Nigeria again as justices are either corrupt or bias. Recently, the APC led government of Nigeria has been using the judiciary as instrument to destabilize the opposition, of which the act is an opposite of true democracy.

I hate reading all this kind of comments. Is buhari wike or fayose that brought sheriff? How PDP crisis take concern APC. Even APC get their own problem. The difference is that APC no carry their own matter go court...
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by ProudArewa: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
falxx:
How I wish all the evil judgements were delivered to disfavour Buhari and apc, Buhari would sent dss to visit Okon long before now. Or Buhari would sent efcc to link any of Okon accounts to Dasuki gate and raid his house in the mid night and even load Okon's house with different donominations of currencies across the world. Useless and follish government.
for ur mind you done type reasonable thing abi?......mtcheeeew
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by FemiFaniKayode: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
kahal29:

Shee.. . Why rush to Buhari for him to intervene in a matter Wike and Fayose brought on you people? Is Buhari no longer the dictator? Is he now the Appeal Court abi Supreme Court?

2 virgin igbo girls for you my brother but if them I dey (most likely)
One sweet very well endowed afonja sweetheart for you
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by warriorPedigree: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
The English in this thread don gimme headache, blood of zebrudiah!
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by redcliff: 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim would be the worst thing to happen to Ondo State if he eventually steps in. I dont know how a business man of his caliber wants to handle politics with his business. Then this is Nigeria where nobody is accountablke to any single system. He would just channel the funds of the state to his businesses which i heard is having financial setbacks at the moment. As a CEO of his conglomerate, I want to see how he is going to run the state and his businesses simultaneously and which one he would put as a priority in place of the other.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Marpol: 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
franchizy:
Enof of this nonsense.

Your English is out of this world. Leaders of tomorrow indeed!
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Bartwale(m): 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
Baba,easy now...haba
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by makan85(m): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
mimiko ran to buhari just to look for the relationship with him because of the fear of efcc after his regime
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Orikinla(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
franchizy:
Enof of this nonsense.

Nigerian English causes headache.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by CoolAmbience(m): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
kahal29:

Shee.. . Why rush to Buhari for him to intervene in a matter Wike and Fayose brought on you people? Is Buhari no longer the dictator? Is he now the Appeal Court abi Supreme Court?

Exactly, that's what you get when you fail to put your house in order. They left INEC with no choice than to pick one out of the two.

If I were INEC, I would pick same person as Sheriff exudes more authenticity than anyone else as far as PDP leadership is concerned.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by lawlahbammy(f): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
Gbam...

Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Johnnyessence(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
redcliff:
Jimoh Ibrahim would be the worst thing to happen to Ondo State if he eventually steps in. I dont know how a business man of his caliber wants to handle politics with his business. Then this is Nigeria where nobody is accountablke to any single system. He would just channel the funds of the state to his businesses which i heard is having financial setbacks at the moment. As a CEO of his conglomerate, I want to see how he is going to run the state and his businesses simultaneously and which one he would put as a priority in place of the other.
bro he is abusiness man he can handle it well besides he has managers in all his firm so he is capable manage d government well with his business.jimoh ibrahim has d capacity to do it.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by CoolAmbience(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
mars123:
are you okay
Abeg, help ask him again! This left me agape since I read it. Lol.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by lawlahbammy(f): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
Oblang:

I hate reading all this kind of comments. Is buhari wike or fayose that brought sheriff? How PDP crisis take concern APC. Even APC get their own problem. The difference is that APC no carry their own matter go court...

Seriously... These people stupidity is out of this earth, may be it can be gotten in Mars.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by lawlahbammy(f): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
Oblang:

Which court disqualify his faction?
Abeg leave that one, he knows nothing. undecided
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by generalorot(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
Mimiko the master planner has already gotten the answer he seek from pmb... C as he de smile for that photo... Don't be surprised tomorrow if he align with the apc governorship candidate... That's the plan.. Take it or leave it
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Johnnyessence(m): 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
falxx:
Efcc is capable to probe anybody in Nigeria.no immunity claus on our judges so they are not above d law. If u av any evidence against justice okon abang u can direct ur argument to d appropriate quarters.up till this moment Dss av not receive any report against justice okon Abang.pdp should put their house in order cos' they are loosing supporters by d day even the masses av reject them.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Johnnyessence(m): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
generalorot:
Mimiko the master planner has already gotten the answer he seek from pmb... C as he de smile for that photo... Don't be surprised tomorrow if he align with the apc governorship candidate... That's the plan.. Take it or leave it
even if he rob himself with apc as u claim he will still be probe by pmb administration.Efcc and Dss will do their work well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 / Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects / What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.