Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE (13698 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Soldiers Disperse Dariqa Muslims In Yobe State. Photos / Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Funnicator:

[s]Foool. Focus on the topic and leave Oodua alone.

Ebonyi gala hawker[/s].
grin grin grin
Agbo hawker

Saki In Oyo State Is Engulfed In A Religious Crisis

Lagos — Tunde Togun was neither given to neutrality nor cowardice. His several years in the Nigerian Army where he once wielded enormous control over battalions further ensured that fear was not part of the retired colonel's body chemistry. But that was then. On Tuesday, 25 April 2000 the story was different.

That day not even his military training could insulate the former deputy director of the State Security Service (SSS) from fear. He was one of the eight Christians that narrowly escaped being lynched by a group of Islamic fundamentalists during a religious uprising that rocked the sleepy town of Saki in Oyo State.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200005090108.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
ikennaf1:
Guys leave the dude na haba. He is obviously pained by the loss of kwara state to the north. And Islam taking over the rest of SW.

So he creates an anti igbo thread. Since that's what they use to console themselves. Whenever the dulllard messes up, they'll be so ashamed that they won't be seen. After a while, anti igbo threads pop up here and there. Is tinubu being disgraced left, right and center? Did Hausa kill them in mile 12? Don't worry, they'll open anti igbo threads to console themselves.

Now the dude is angry that Kwara was included in the 14 NORTHERN governors that went to the US. Proving to all that kwara is officially a northern state. If oodua wants to secede, do you think the north will leave kwara for them?
Do you think kwarans will even want to secede with them?
gringrin E pain am. Y'all have lost Rivers, Delta, next is Ebonyi. We will gradually subtract your states till y'll have no boundary to drive home your Biafra noise.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by m4una(m): 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Funnicator:

Face the topic and address why Ebonyi is turning to a Muslim state in SE.
Mba, o bu otu nne gi na turn to their workshop!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
post=50581089:

grin grin grin
Agbo hawker

Saki In Oyo State Is Engulfed In A Religious Crisis

Lagos — Tunde Togun was neither given to neutrality nor cowardice. His several years in the Nigerian Army where he once wielded enormous control over battalions further ensured that fear was not part of the retired colonel's body chemistry. But that was then. On Tuesday, 25 April 2000 the story was different.

That day not even his military training could insulate the former deputy director of the State Security Service (SSS) from fear. He was one of the eight Christians that narrowly escaped being lynched by a group of Islamic fundamentalists during a religious uprising that rocked the sleepy town of Saki in Oyo State.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200005090108.html

Gradually Ebonyi will develope anti-Igbo stance as a result of your age-long hatred for them over the years.
Their language-not Igbo, religion-Muslim,they disgust you Ndi Anambra, IPOB are even more interested in Rivers than Ebonyi because they don't count those ones.

Hawkers.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
m4una:
Mba, o bu otu nne gi na turn to their workshop!!!

Cursed tribe of Israel. Biafra will never be accomplished. Amen.

Igbo Unity is a fraud. Where is Chino and Abagworo let them entertain us with Imo Vs Anambra war one more time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by achi4u(m): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
Op you're a lone Ranger in this ur thread grin
As an Ebonyi man here, I don't have strength to engage in rubbish talk.
Continue dancing Naked in the market place.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
I pity the life you lead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
I want this story to get to front page. I want the world to see the foolishness of Afonja.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
achi4u:
Op you're a lone Ranger in this ur thread grin
As an Ebonyi man here, I don't have strength to engage in rubbish talk.
Continue dancing Naked in the market place.
Oya speak your language lemme know if will not insult you.grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
cc: Seun Lalasticlala Myndd44
Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
ikennaf1:
I want this story to get to front page. I want the world to see the foolishness of Afonja.
Ebonyi people are not Igbo's. The only tarred road in Abakaliki is the one leading to Government House.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
Afonja hasn't taken his envy suppressant today

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
ikennaf1:
Afonja hasn't taken his envy suppressant today
Go and Hawk. Ebonyi fool.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by achi4u(m): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
Funnicator:

Oya speak your language lemme know if will not insult you.grin
You sound frustrated and pained, I don't know the angle you are shooting from but all I know is that you are in deep pains.

Tell us ur problems so we can help you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
Funnicator:

Ijebu you people hate are now using other Yoruba's heads for Nkwobe, that's the reason of high rates of ritual killings in Ogun state.

Reason why other Yorubas hate Ijebu[b]
Ijebu people are stingy. Ijebu people are Juju-rich. Ijebu people are wicked. Whatever bad, wicked, wrong, unwholesome you can think of or need a definition for, just think about any Ijebu person you know and you have your definition. That’s how other Yorubas thinks. The bandwagon effect!
There is a general belief in Yoruba land today and that is, if a man has three children for instance and one of them marries an Ijebu person; that child is counted lost. So, the man is deemed to have only two children. It is said that a man or woman completely forgets its home as soon as it marries an Ijebu spouse. It’s worse than you may think if you have never heard these lines before.
One piece of advice parents passionately give their children or guardians, their wards, over and above any other in Yoruba land, is never to marry an Ijebu, never even date such. In fact, the thought that friendship sometimes leads to intimacy and then to dating and then marriage makes parents advise their children against friendship with any Ijebu personality. I would wonder, is this not a calculated crime against the humanity of Ijebu to keep them perpetually isolated?[/b]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
I've always wondered why Ijebus were hated by the generality of Yorubas. Given the high rate of rituals in Ogun state its safe to say that they were probably stigmatized as head hunters and cannibals in pre-colonial SW.

post=50581611:

Ijebu you people hate are now using other Yoruba's heads for Nkwobe, that's the reason of high rates of ritual killings in Ogun state.

Reason why other Yorubas hate Ijebu[b]
Ijebu people are stingy. Ijebu people are Juju-rich. Ijebu people are wicked. Whatever bad, wicked, wrong, unwholesome you can think of or need a definition for, just think about any Ijebu person you know and you have your definition. That’s how other Yorubas thinks. The bandwagon effect!
There is a general belief in Yoruba land today and that is, if a man has three children for instance and one of them marries an Ijebu person; that child is counted lost. So, the man is deemed to have only two children. It is said that a man or woman completely forgets its home as soon as it marries an Ijebu spouse. It’s worse than you may think if you have never heard these lines before.
One piece of advice parents passionately give their children or guardians, their wards, over and above any other in Yoruba land, is never to marry an Ijebu, never even date such. In fact, the thought that friendship sometimes leads to intimacy and then to dating and then marriage makes parents advise their children against friendship with any Ijebu personality. I would wonder, is this not a calculated crime against the humanity of Ijebu to keep them perpetually isolated?[/b]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by SlayerSupreme: 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
[s]
Funnicator:
I've never seen this number of Muslims in a Christian state in my entire life. Choi!

From Abakpa, Ogbe Hausa, Nkaliki, Rice Mill, Ogoja Road, FETHA, everywhere!!

And in every Ebonyi state thread I see on front page. Igbo Handles are the most that insult them. Why the hatred? Is it what I'm thinking?
[/s]
Nkita lacha gi anya

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nahwao:
I've always wondered why Ijebus were hated by the generality of Yorubas. Given the high rate of rituals in Ogun state its safe to say that they were probably stigmatized as head hunters and cannibals in pre-colonial SW.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by SlayerSupreme: 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
[s]
Funnicator:

You have lost grip of Ebonyi state as they have been overridden by the Northern hegemony.

I foresee an Anti-Biafra/Igbo stance from that state soonest.
[/s]
Never in this lifetime

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by gbomojomo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
MUSIWA
Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by achi4u(m): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
Nkita lacha gi anya
gringringrin
Chai!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by dEastActivist: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
Even Yoruba's cant match ebonyi celebrities... Too bad..
Techno, afikpochik comes to mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by ThumbzTNA(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
dEastActivist:
Even Yoruba's cant match ebonyi celebrities... Too bad..
Techno, afikpochik comes to mind.

Patoranking and Master kraft too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by DozieInc(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
@Funnicator stop disgracing your family

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by SlayerSupreme: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
DozieInc:
@Funnicator stop disgracing your family

Haahahah!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Onenaira1: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
You people need to stop engaging all this ngbat1 people.

Na inferiority complex and attention seeking dey worry am. Abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Patoranking and Master kraft too

Patoranking is not Igbo. He is a Lagosian that has never stepped his foot in Ebonyi state. Just like Igbokwe of APC.

Patoranking never sings in Igbo anyway. He's mighty ashamed of Ebonyi state. That one na -1.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
gbomojomo:
MUSIWA

Na you be Musiwa. Ewu nama!

Slayersupreme and IPOB, keep attaching by force to Rivers while Ebonyi gets eroded away into Islam. They'll soon deny their status in the SE given the numerous maltreatment they receive from their fellow Igbo's.

Gala hawkers.
Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author= post=50582065][/quote] Face the topic and leave Awolowo's children in peace.
Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
achi4u:
You sound frustrated and pained, I don't know the angle you are shooting from but all I know is that you are in deep pains.

Tell us ur problems so we can help you.

Denounce Biafra!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir Magashi Pledges Support For Military Widows Of 1992 Planes Crash / Tinubu Arrives Dutse, Jigawa For APC Presidential Campaign / Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.